Pelosi: What a Dumbshit

maoling

Pelosi: What a Dumbshit

Post by maoling » Sat May 08, 2021 6:15 pm

I guess all black persons look the same to her, especially if they are Giants.

Named Willie.

What a fucking loon she is.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/pe ... d=msedgdhp

ddraig

Re: Pelosi: What a Dumbshit

Post by ddraig » Sat May 08, 2021 7:04 pm

Many Dem Congresspersons are not the brightest bulb in the box. Sheila Jackson Lee asked if the Mars Rover could motor on over to the place where Neil Armstrong planted the flag. This bozo didn't remember, or more likely didn't know, that Armstrong placed the flag on the Moon.

maoling

Post by maoling » Sun May 09, 2021 4:24 pm

ddraig wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 7:04 pm
Many Dem Congresspersons are not the brightest bulb in the box. Sheila Jackson Lee asked if the Mars Rover could motor on over to the place where Neil Armstrong planted the flag. This bozo didn't remember, or more likely didn't know, that Armstrong placed the flag on the Moon.
Really? :shock:

Jeezus...so glad she gets a free ride living off of the American tit.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Mon May 10, 2021 9:19 pm

ddraig wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 7:04 pm
Meanwhile you have Matt "child sex trafficker" Gaetz and Marjorie "conspiracy loon who gives cardboard cutouts of Trump handy's" Taylor Greene as the face of "Amerca First" gatherings. Ha ha. You can't make this shit up. Both sides are fucked.

In the name of Clark W Griswold - all of Congress should be lined up to hear
what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit they are! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?
But in the right wing M's forum - you don't really hear about Matt much. I'm sure it's just the media being mean to him. :roll:

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon May 10, 2021 9:44 pm

Only in clown world would Gaetz and Greene be called the problem among their career politician cohorts who have run the country into the ground.

And only clowns can't see the media jobs they're running on Trump loving politicians.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Mon May 10, 2021 9:54 pm

bpj wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 9:44 pm
Only in clown world would Gaetz and Greene be called the problem among their career politician cohorts who have run the country into the ground.

And only clowns can't see the media jobs they're running on Trump loving politicians.
Predictable. You are incapable of criticizing anybody who bows down to Cheeto Jesus. You're in a cult man. You think it's the other side that are clowns, but it's you juggling orange nuts while on a unicycle. It's not your fault, the uneducated are an easy con.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon May 10, 2021 10:20 pm

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 9:54 pm
bpj wrote:

Predictable. You are incapable of criticizing anybody who bows down to Cheeto Jesus. You're in a cult man. You think it's the other side that are clowns, but it's you juggling orange nuts while on a unicycle. It's not your fault, the uneducated are an easy con.
On the other hand, they haven't actually done anything wrong besides back Trump.

We all see where the delusion is, and it isn't with me muppet. It's just your Trump Derangement Syndrome acting up, as always.

Nobody can help you if you can't discern why your media attacks them. Puppet.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Mon May 10, 2021 11:03 pm

bpj wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 10:20 pm
WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 9:54 pm
bpj wrote:

On the other hand, they haven't actually done anything wrong besides back Trump.

We all see where the delusion is, and it isn't with me muppet. It's just your Trump Derangement Syndrome acting up, as always.

Nobody can help you if you can't discern why your media attacks them. Puppet.
Except for the fact that he paid to bang a minor. But I'm sure that's just made up. If it were Mitt that was accused, since he's a "RINO" - you'd have no problem believing it. Or it was 'insert D congress person here', you'd believe it. But since it's a Cheeto Jesus backer, it's "fake news"..... you're in a cult.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue May 11, 2021 1:49 am

The danger of the media always claiming the sky is falling, or running obvious hit pieces on their targets like they did with Ron DeSantis already is that they've become nearly impossible to believe, whether it's true or not. Because they lie too much. Boy who cried wolf effect.

I don't know about Gaetz. Maybe he did. If so, he'll go to jail right. That's great.

I've been avoiding either side of the news because it will take time to see how Biden is doing and I'm not like the lib kooks that want to impeach from day 1.

I actually find it funny to act like Trump was ever far right wing. He's the type of Republican that probably used to be a Democrat before the Dems became effin whackjobs. That's why I appreciated Trump from the beginning.

I'm as middle of the road as they come on most issues, hate to break it to you and sully another of your ridiculous generalizations that do nothing but display your severe TDS.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue May 11, 2021 3:32 am

bpj wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 1:49 am
The danger of the media always claiming the sky is falling, or running obvious hit pieces on their targets like they did with Ron DeSantis already is that they've become nearly impossible to believe, whether it's true or not. Because they lie too much. Boy who cried wolf effect.

I don't know about Gaetz. Maybe he did. If so, he'll go to jail right. That's great.

I've been avoiding either side of the news because it will take time to see how Biden is doing and I'm not like the lib kooks that want to impeach from day 1.

I actually find it funny to act like Trump was ever far right wing. He's the type of Republican that probably used to be a Democrat before the Dems became effin whackjobs. That's why I appreciated Trump from the beginning.

I'm as middle of the road as they come on most issues, hate to break it to you and sully another of your ridiculous generalizations that do nothing but display your severe TDS.
Good post - not sure I believe it. I've never read anything you've written that criticized anything Trump or 'R' (other than RINO talk). There is also plenty of media on the right (Fox) that make ridiculous claims as well. Both sides are jacked.

I'm glad I'm coaching 4 youth teams right now and then helping with Junior golf on the side. The only TV I watch these days are M's, golf, and whatever my wife and I stream on HBO Max/Netflix/Apple TV/etc when the kids go to bed. I can't stand any of the news networks - unwatchable.