Down goes Cuomo

maoling

Re: Down goes Cuomo

Post by maoling » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:50 am

Mel Bradford wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:06 pm
The concerted effort to eliminate Trump from Office began in earnest before he was sworn in. A reflection on the degenerate nature of all men and the DC establishment particular.....not so much him.
He could have helped his shtick immensely by not being such a completely annoying, room-clearing blowhard.

Imagine if Trump possessed Obama's high-soaring rhetoric; the melt-in-your-mouth down home delivery that Obama had? Reagan had it. Bush's didn't. Clinton and Carter almost had it. Ford and Nixon didn't. LBJ didn't, Ike didn't, Truman and FDR did -- and Kennedy was off the charts.

In a way, Trump was his own worst enemy. He sold conservative ideas most Americans embrace, but he's still a guy you would have tormented in junior high school; maybe given him a brownie and shit in his cap, just for being a dweeb.

So we have replaced him with a guy who has all the intellect and leadership presence of a Stepford Wife or a monkey fucking a football.

I don't get it lol.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:30 pm

I just donated to the campaign to bring down another POS governor:
Attachments
larry.JPG
larry.JPG (33.93 KiB) Viewed 263 times
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:08 pm

I just donated to the campaign to bring down another POS governor:

Nice!

When the Taliban got to Kabul and all the attention shifted to what a fucknut Biden is, Cuomo caught a break.

You know it is bad when even Trump is barely taking a free shot at this Afghan Turd Pie Joe whipped up.