Not a good look..

D-train

Not a good look..

Post by D-train » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:24 pm

dt

D-train

Re: Not a good look..

Post by D-train » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:33 pm

Wow, CNN turning on Biden? This appears to be the website of an Actual News organization. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

https://www.cnn.com/
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:46 pm

Another Saigon, Joe?

"There's going to be no circumstance you see people being lifted off the roof of an Embassy of the United States from Afghanistan. It is not at all comparable."

Really, Joe?

Saigon 1975:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... ajaxserp=0

Kabul Today:

https://www.businessinsider.com/photo-c ... ent-2021-8

This limp-dick senile fool is the most clueless president I've seen in my life -- 13 presidents -- Republican or Democrat. He has no idea whether to shit or wind his watch. And a heartbeat away is someone at least twice as worthless. Wow.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:40 am

Very embarrassing!
Kamala is getting ready.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:49 pm

Very busy day in Kabul:
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:06 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:40 am
Very embarrassing!
Kamala is getting ready.
Carter had his woes; Nixon was a dark and paranoid hater; Clinton and Kennedy were philanderers; Trump was abrasive and often obnoxious; Warren Harding was corrupt...I doubt we've ever had a president truly without flaw. Maybe Lincoln.

But Joe and Kamala are running the most inept administration in US history imo.

They've simply gotten everything wrong since day one:

Gas prices suddenly rise as he eliminates pipelines and jobs
Inflation in general
Covid policies that confuse everyone and further divide the nation
Completely screws the pooch in Afghanistan
The Border Disaster
Defund the Police
Robbing stores is okay now if you take less than $1000 merchandise
A murder rate that is off the charts
Stumbles up airplane steps
The most overmatched VP that can be imagined

That's just off the top off my head. Feel free to add to this.

Tell me one thing he has gotten right. He can't even make a sentence without a teleprompter. I feel like I'm watching Chevy Chase play Ford on SNL.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:49 pm

This has all the looks of a prelude to war in the Middle East. it's been a while since the Military Industrial folks have gotten to flex their muscles at the US taxpayer expense. Biden set it up nicely by reducing our oil output - then took it up a notch by begging OPEC to give us more setting the stage for increased reliance on OPEC oil through the summer months when consumption peaks.

Next, expect a sudden 'conflict' to arise in the Middle East - then the narrative selling of 'stabilizing the region' which can only happen via US forces dropping bombs, etc. All the war venders will be sending the Dems checks as a thank you. This all feels staged. even the sudden chaos in Afghanistan. If the Reps were in power - they'd be getting the checks. Both parties have their greedy hands out.

Anyone remember the random ship bombing in the (I think it was) Straight of Hormuz under Trump? It was a blatant attempt to draw us into conflict - Trump said no thanks. well, all the military industrial folks have been itching to sell their wares - and you can see the opportunity to unfold right in front of our eyes. We've already established 'the bad guy' Taliban. Yup, Boeing, Raytheon, McDonnell Douglas, etal are just waiting for their turn at the feeding trough - I wonder if there will be anything left after Big Pharma gets through pillaging us with the convenient fearmongering of COVID.

Weird how there was no terrorism under Trump - maybe we're about due for some 'terrorism' in the middle east - you know - something that CNN can sell to the drooling idiot masses so we can launch our next manufactured war in the Middle East.

Wash, rinse, repeat - and it's all coming out of your wallet.

COVID. Johnson & Johnson just lost a billion dollar class action lawsuit - you don't think COVID is a godsend for them?
War
Climate change.

Narratives being sold to the masses to tax you to death with the money going to the friends of the politicians. Um, Dick Cheney anyone? FOLLOW THE MONEY.

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:37 pm

It's sickening, aurora. This is the worst I've felt about this country since Nixon resigned in disgrace when I was 16.

Uh yeah...I forgot. George Fucking Floyd et al. Let's elevate the worst elements of our society from felons to revered martyr status and then change the entire narrative to systemic racism, instead of from a shitty methed-up person committing a crime, resisting arrest and then losing his life to overworked inner-city police.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:21 pm

maoling wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:37 pm
It's sickening, aurora. This is the worst I've felt about this country since Nixon resigned in disgrace when I was 16.

Uh yeah...I forgot. George Fucking Floyd et al. Let's elevate the worst elements of our society from felons to revered martyr status and then change the entire narrative to systemic racism, instead of from a shitty methed-up person committing a crime, resisting arrest and then losing his life to overworked inner-city police.
Do doubt.
Over the last 2-3 years, once Trump finally got the Republican's to start to work with him, it's been full-on chaos from the press and left making sure the country isn't comfortable and wanting change. Well the left got their change, but now it's totally out of control.

I hope they are happy......I saw that Nancy P tried to say nice things about Joe and Afghanistan, but the press pretty much lambasted her. I can see the irony in that.

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:07 pm

Well the left got their change, but now it's totally out of control.

As predicted, the left MSM have finally begun to turn on themselves after finally almost exhausting Trump "news" eight months after he left office.

CNN did a real news story about the mess in Afghanistan. CBS is reporting on Cuomo's misdeeds and the Afghan fiasco. Even MSNBC thinks Joe is completely bungling this evacuation.

Aurora has often said the pendulum will swing and although I haven't really seen tangible proof of that, at least some of the lefty news organizations are reporting "real" news.

It's going to be hard to push their agenda much further when everything they touch turns to shit. Maybe stealing elections is their best option at this point.