President Kamala Harris

maoling

President Kamala Harris

Post by maoling » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:44 am

It's kind of moved past the omg joke phase. Joe is as out to lunch as Weekend at Bernie's. It's almost a Woodrow Wilson hideway stroke in The Big One -- WWI, when Mrs. Wilson ran the country.

Joe can't even face press questions in a huge crisis. Camp David, indeed. Even Colbert is mocking him.

I'm not saying Trump would have handled this better, but Jeezus...it's hard to conceive how he could have more royally screwed the pooch any worse than Joe. It's the stain of decades of failed policy in Afghanistan; even the Russkies bailed before we got there and they were right next door.

Here's my question and I have a follow-up:

If Joe can fuck up so many things in seven months as President -- after 50 years of bad judgment and fucking up so many other things in politics -- how do you really think Kamala is going to perform, if she has to step in?

Follow-up:

Is Pelosi next-in-line if Kamala can't carry the nuclear football?

D-train

Re: President Kamala Harris

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:34 am

Tantamount to having Moe, Larry and Curly in line to run the country only those three aren't evil freaks. Good news is in 2024 when Joe is in assisted living it and it will be considered sexist and racist to not let Kamala run, she will get destroyed by an Republican in America right down to Marjorie Taylor Greene.....
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:44 pm

dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:12 pm

Joe will be "replaced" in February, 2023. That's when Kamala can legally run for another two terms. She's a shoe-in to win in 2024 and 2028. By then, anybody who is standing on U.S. soil will be eligible to vote. I wonder how many Chinese "tourists" will be visiting us in November, 2028. :roll:

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:03 pm

Oh how surprising...another day of absolutely nothing from the White House, as Bunker Joe, Kamala and Jen Psaki hide from the press and refuse to take hard questions about their utter incompetence.

Meanwhile, over at the State Department they are busy telling reporters to ask the Pentagon while at the Pentagon -- yup, you guessed it -- they are telling reporters to go ask the folks at State.

And perhaps most telling -- not another Democrat leader can be found who is willing to step in this giant cow pie Joe has laid, or go on record supporting him. Ripped by CNN and the late-night wags...

A stunning misadventure in total ineptness and non-leadership.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:51 pm

Beginning of the end. This can't go on much longer.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morn ... term=first
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:00 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:51 pm
Beginning of the end. This can't go on much longer.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morn ... term=first
Breaking News -- Admitting that he "kind of screwed the pooch" in Afghanistan, President Biden today announced that Vice-President Kamala Harris will now head up the effort to evacuate Americans and Afghans currently trapped behind Taliban lines.

"Look how good of a job she did at the border," Biden said, "C'mon, Man!"

Harris could not immediately be reached for comment, and is believed to be enroute to American Samoa to explore the root causes of Taliban aggression.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:01 am

Around 1980 there was a movement in the US to support the "Afghan Rebels". They were called freedom fighters as they took on the invading Soviets from the hills. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" or so the logic went. Pressure was brought to bear on Reagan to send arms and medicine. Not sure what ever happened.

Afghanistan is 99% Muslim. The notion of democracy, elections, womens rights, liberal education, etc and all the other crap thats been run up the flag pole in 20 years as ever being successful was about as likely as the Mojavi desert becoming a rain forest. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Dishonorable mention goes to the Bush 43 and every other schmuck who has played with the lives of untold thousands and the men and women of the US Military, whom they have treated as a toy in a game since the 1950's.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:06 am

Didn't Biden, in his speech today
Aug. 20, call Kamala "general"
as he pointed to her and said
something like "I call her that...."

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:06 am

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:06 am
Didn't Biden, in his speech today
Aug. 20, call Kamala "general"
as he pointed to her and said
something like "I call her that...."
No, he may have pointing at Lloyd Austin, future former Secretary of Defense, who I believe stood mostly off camera while Joe filled his diaper during the Q-A portion of today's clown show.