President Kamala Harris

SpokaneCoug

Re: President Kamala Harris

Post by SpokaneCoug » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:26 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:20 pm
SpokaneCoug wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:48 pm
Well, there were confederate flags that entered the building that day. But I'm sure those toothless hillbillies were protesting state rights vs federal. :roll:
So their intent that day was to enter the Capital to convince Congress to convert the country to one that embraces White Supremacy. :lol:
As you do, I think that's a massive stretch. But there were a lot of toothless, hillbilly, trash, racist dipshits in the Capitol building that day. Freedumb!!!

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:06 pm

There are no words for how lost this clown is.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1450940667082035206

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:30 pm

Anybody watch Biden's Speech the other day? He spent 20 minutes bragging how AMTRAK gave him some sort of an award for commuting from the capitol to his home for the past God knows how many years. And he stated he did 36 of them as Vice President!!!!! Somebody should check in his ears to see of the pilot light is still lit. But then again, he only has to make it another 16 months in office before Kamala can take over.

It's only taken his administration eight months to screw the economy. Projections for a 6% growth on the GDP are now down to .5%. Yikes. China launches a missle and nobody knows about it??? WTF? We STILLL have over 300 American citizens in Afghanistan after Joe said we got everyone out and no one vetted any of the Afghanis we got out of there although we did thwart an potential airplane hijacking by five guys who got past security in Kabul! Gas prices in California are now over $7.50 a gallon. Pete the Father gets a new gig and then takes two months off to breastfeed his newly adopted kids. Kamala, in charge of the Southern Border, hasn't even visited. And Joe says he drove through El Paso to take a flight in 2008 and that makes him an "expert" on problems at the border. Over 200,000 individuals released into the country each month since January and that only counts the ones they caught! Yep. Stagflation expected in the near future. This administration is starting to make Jimmy Carter's administration to look like a picnic!

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:57 am

"36 years as vice-president"

What has this nation done to deserve such stupidity in the highest office ?

"somebody should check in his ears to see if the pilot light is on"...... hilarious and dead on.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:58 am

SpokaneCoug wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:26 pm
D-train wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:20 pm
SpokaneCoug wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:48 pm
Well, there were confederate flags that entered the building that day. But I'm sure those toothless hillbillies were protesting state rights vs federal. :roll:
So their intent that day was to enter the Capital to convince Congress to convert the country to one that embraces White Supremacy. :lol:
As you do, I think that's a massive stretch. But there were a lot of toothless, hillbilly, trash, racist dipshits in the Capitol building that day. Freedumb!!!
Have you actually counter their teeth?
Do you know for a fact that they are racist?
Do you know for a fact they they are dipshits?
Do you know that they live in the hills and fuck their sisters?

I think I can speak for everyone here, this line of name calling is getting tiresome.....think of something new.

maoling

Post by maoling » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:42 am

Today, on a soggy, dark, dreary Kirkland morning, I had to drive down to QFC to grab my prescriptions and pick up more cheap PBR Bunny Pee beer, which I like lol.

Standing on the wet sidewalk on 124th and 100th, all alone -- no umbrella, hoodie or rain-gear -- was a drenched lily-white 20-year-old hot babe holding a giant "Black Lives Matter" sign.

I wanted to get a pic, but she was gone 20 minutes later when I drove home.

Totally odd, so Kirkland, protest without portfolio...OMG it's raining!

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:13 pm

What is the latest body count in Chicago? The majority of gun deaths there are Black. If Black Lives Matter so much, then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Blaming whites is getting really old!

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:04 pm

Weekend at Bernie's: All Biden ever talks about is either Covid, his trashed economic plan and "the greatest threat to mankind," climate change.

So he flies to Scotland to address this horrible threat that will kill us all -- and promptly falls asleep. I guess his aide needed to wander over to check for a pulse or some other evidence of life.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1455174496164458496

Also FOX noted his 85-car entourage following him everywhere on this trip. How very green.

BTW, where the fuck is Kamala? How much are we paying her to be a ghost, anyway?

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:35 am

I found Kamala. She is heading to France tonight to participate in bullshit meetings that will accomplish nothing, including a discussion "to address the rising inequality that has been exacerbated by the pandemic."

LOL. Whatever the fuck THAT means...also nice nod to Libya, like she gives a shit.

"Tonight, I will travel to France at the invitation of President Macron to build on our Administration’s progress strengthening our alliances and partnerships in Europe and around the world. During my visit, I will join leaders at the Paris Peace Forum to address the rising inequality that has been exacerbated by the pandemic. To promote security and stability in cyberspace, I will participate in a high-level meeting on the Paris Agenda for Technology and the Digital Domain. And to demonstrate our strong support for the people of Libya as they plan for elections later this year, I will attend the Paris Conference on Libya."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... to-france/

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:59 pm

France doesn't know why Kamala is in France.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/wh ... d=msedgntp