President Kamala Harris

auroraave

Re: President Kamala Harris

Post by auroraave » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:29 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:06 pm
So profound and inspiring. lol
It's almost comical to watch her - is she goes off script - she is beyond cringeworthy - so she hires a new PR team to improve her ratings - and she literally says nothing - and takes thirty seconds to do so. All she is trying to do is hit some 'buzz words." She literally said nothing in this clip. Notice how there is no one left even trying to defend her or Biden anymore? She has a 28% approval rating and Biden's is sitting at a generous 38%.

leftist math: Border crisis, Afghan crisis, economic crisis, fake dossier, collusion hoax, inflation crisis, energy crisis, supply chain crisis >>>>>>>> mean tweets?

Yeah, looks like the unhinged left's math ain't adding up. Looks like all the toothless hillbillies had it right all along. But we already knew that because we're not fucking morons. When leftist supporters are proven, over and over again, to be dumber and more clueless than a toothless, cheetoh eatin' hillbilly - what does that say about their cognitive capabilities? :lol:

Anyone see Shiff get absolutely torched on The View?

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:11 pm

Anyone see Shiff get absolutely torched on The View?

And yet the left still reports it as a win for Schiff.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/adam-schi ... an-ortagus

I'm not fond of this word and very rarely use unless I'm talking about Hillary. But Adam Schiff is a cunt.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:55 am

Great article on the Democrat Dilemma. If Grandpa Joe doesn't make it through his term, Kamala is their current option. And almost every Dem knows she doesn't have the IQ nor the ability to function as President. We should all be afraid because if she gets in, we're all screwed.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... lemma.html

The front runners to replace Harris in 2024: Stacey Abrams, Pete Buttigieg, Amy Klobuchar, Gavin Newsom, J.B Pritzker, or Elizabeth Warren. Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:09 am

I am in stunned disbelief that it is CNN on this story

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics ... index.html
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:46 am

D-train wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:09 am
I am in stunned disbelief that it is CNN on this story

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics ... index.html

This is direct copy and paste of what some of my lib buddies are talking about tonight after reading this worthless story below:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/michael ... pCGEs-w_Jo

This isn't disturbing at all. 🙄🙄 The clear agenda of the right is to abolish democracy.

He’s nothing but a traitorous tro*l. I really hope folks have the foresight & good judgement to take him & other Trump tr*ll’s’ comments very seriously, and vote Blue to keep our country from degenerating into a poor 3rd world country which people like trump & his cronies want to turn America into.

I fully agree. It's just astounding to me that the GOP is convincing people that the Democrats are the ones wanting a totalitarian state, when it's exactly the opposite.

yeah. GQP’s leaders & strategists are smart, & they sure know who exactly will fall for their manipulations. They are attributing current inflation also to President Biden, when actually it’s a result of combination of factors including severe global supply chain constraints & trump era tariffs on imported goods. A lot of people are unaware that current inflation is global, & not just limited to US. Other countries including Canada, European countries, China, India are also suffering severe inflation. Issues such as labor shortages, just like inflation are also a fallout of the pandemic which sadly isn’t completely over yet. According to leading economists, supply chains & labor issues sort themselves out in 18 months to 2 years after a major global crisis like this Covid pandemic has been. So we still have ways to go. Wish people stop following Fox News, & other GQP controlled media like breitbart, aon, & whatever manipulative media they follow & instead follow nonpartisan economic reports & news.
Do these people even know that trump had dismantled WH pandemic relief team at the very start of his administration in 2017? That delayed his administration’s handling of Covid. And these GQP leaders & commentators all got their Covid vaccines including boosters now, all the while preaching to their own supporters to not get them! Wish people realized all this.

I wish so also.

Netflix has a documentary called “How to become a tyrant” based on historical facts. Very informative. Calling media “fake news” is pbly the first step these wannabe dictators & their strategists take to have control over people

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:10 am

Kamala!

Girlfriend!

Snaps!

Acting President for 85 minutes today while Sleepy Joe took it up the ass at Walter Reed!

"I'm President, President, CALL ME PREZ, MADAME PRESIDENT, BITCHES! EAT ME HILLARY! EAT ME NANCY! Give me that little ol' nuclear football!

Let's Party!!!"

Cackle

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:26 am

Oh dear, this isn't very encouraging.

You know, when the rats jump off a sinking ship...

Or when Kamala begins to blame and devour her staff...

This chick can't get along with anyone. Feckin' train wreck. She hates Joe, she wasn't very nice to Dr. Jill, and now she's losing her closest staff. Even Lester Holt thinks she's a dumbass.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... hp&pc=U531

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:51 pm

maoling wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:26 am
Oh dear, this isn't very encouraging.

You know, when the rats jump off a sinking ship...

Or when Kamala begins to blame and devour her staff...

This chick can't get along with anyone. Feckin' train wreck. She hates Joe, she wasn't very nice to Dr. Jill, and now she's losing her closest staff. Even Lester Holt thinks she's a dumbass.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... hp&pc=U531
So another mistake by the Democrats?

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:18 pm

Old Joe was showing signs this week that he was sick. Probably a cold, but at his age, things could deteriorate rapidly. I think we should all pray to whatever deity we owe our allegiance to, that he pulls through. What is standing behind his right shoulder is truly frightening!

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:16 pm

Let him die...then the Dems have to lay in the bed they made with Harris.

As damaging it could be to the country, it would be hilarious to see how they react to her dumb ass.

It may make people pay attention to the Vice-President selection more.