President Kamala Harris

SpokaneCoug

Re: President Kamala Harris

Post by SpokaneCoug » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:22 am

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:52 pm
SpokaneCoug wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:16 pm
I don't watch CNN or the news man - I get my info from Twitter and you guys in here. I heard your boy Mike Pillow guy now says Trump will be back by Thanksgiving. Ha ha ha ha ha haha - you gotta love that guy.
So, no comment on how well she is doing at the boarder?
If you won't comment on her "fix at the boarder", I assume you don't have a smart-ass retort and are not really impressed with her as well.
I agree that the border is a disaster. I'm not fond of Harris. But nobody in here said a fucking word about Mike Pence - ever. The fact that some are going bat shit crazy over the behavior of a VP is odd to me. But the hypocracy in here is extremely consistent.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:27 pm

SpokaneCoug wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:22 am
Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:52 pm
SpokaneCoug wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:16 pm
I don't watch CNN or the news man - I get my info from Twitter and you guys in here. I heard your boy Mike Pillow guy now says Trump will be back by Thanksgiving. Ha ha ha ha ha haha - you gotta love that guy.
So, no comment on how well she is doing at the boarder?
If you won't comment on her "fix at the boarder", I assume you don't have a smart-ass retort and are not really impressed with her as well.
I agree that the border is a disaster. I'm not fond of Harris. But nobody in here said a fucking word about Mike Pence - ever. The fact that some are going bat shit crazy over the behavior of a VP is odd to me. But the hypocracy in here is extremely consistent.
Mike Pence was the point man at the beginning of Covid. He did something.
Harris is the point man for the boarder issues. She has done nothing but cackle when asked questions.

As for the roll of The Vice-President. I believe their job is to shut the fuck up and do what they are told. Other than that, they should be invisible.

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:36 pm

Race issue? I never said anything about race. She's the VP. VPs don't do shit. They're pointless, but for whatever reason - you have a giant boner for this one and post daily about her. It's odd. Grab a case of Busch Lite and unplug for awhile.

Wow. It was a joke, Coug. I think you might be the one who needs to unglug for awhile. Maybe study up on the use of a non sequitur for humorous purposes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequi ... ry_device)

Also I believe you can easily determine I don't post daily about that worthless POS. I've made six posts about her in the past month lol.

Stop trying to make this a women's rights issue, Coug.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:22 pm

maoling wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:36 pm
Race issue? I never said anything about race. She's the VP. VPs don't do shit. They're pointless, but for whatever reason - you have a giant boner for this one and post daily about her. It's odd. Grab a case of Busch Lite and unplug for awhile.

Wow. It was a joke, Coug. I think you might be the one who needs to unglug for awhile. Maybe study up on the use of a non sequitur for humorous purposes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequi ... ry_device)

Also I believe you can easily determine I don't post daily about that worthless POS. I've made six posts about her in the past month lol.

Stop trying to make this a women's rights issue, Coug.
But he has to. If he isn't sounding outraged about something, he isn't furthering the cause.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:11 pm

"BuT NoBoDY COmpLaInED AboUt MiKe PeNCe!"

What an effin clown.

Nobody complains about people that aren't causing problems. Nobody knew what to do about covid. Everybody knows what to do about the border.

maoling

Post by maoling » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:31 pm

But he has to. If he isn't sounding outraged about something, he isn't furthering the cause.

Anyone who can't see what an absolute catastrophe this administration is -- from Alpha to Omega -- is completely out of touch. I've studied politics for over 40 years, written essays and news articles, op-eds and read countless books on US political history and elections; this is the most inept president and VP in my lifetime -- and maybe you would have to go back to Nixon and Warren Harding to find one as corrupt and self-serving.

Even the liberal press is turning on them. Their approval ratings are abysmal. And yet some here still want to beat the toothless hillbilly Trump drum.

Biden and Harris have literally gotten nothing right and there is zero accountability across the board from them about any subject. They don't even answer questions from the press. How fucking arrogant. At least Nixon and yes -- Trump -- stood up there and got their asses chewed on. This senile fuck can't even make a sentence without a teleprompter and his hag VP hasn't had one presser in front of anyone other than The View or Lester Holt, and she still fucked that up.

I also don't know why someone I thought had some smarts needs to come onto this board for the sole purpose of annoying others.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:48 am

:lol:
Attachments
Screenshot_20210926-224815_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210926-224815_Chrome.jpg (399.74 KiB) Viewed 923 times

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:51 pm

That's funny!!

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:56 pm

Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:51 pm
That's funny!!
Buddy of mine was at the Lambs game yesterday - the "FJB" chant broke out there, also happened at the Notre Dame game. Weird, considering he's 'the most popular President of all time." :lol:

Chairman Maoling - this is for you...

If y'all want to be really shocked - you should check out Russell Brand's YouTube channel. He is surprisingly well spoken, thoughtful and level headed - and he's a leftist liberal by his own admission. Strongly encourage you all to take 10 minutes to watch the video below to have your mind absolutely blown away - in the best possible way. If you need any more proof that people are well aware of what's really happening - that eyes are opening - this is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k6X03X ... ssellBrand

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:10 pm

auroraave wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:56 pm
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:51 pm
That's funny!!
Buddy of mine was at the Lambs game yesterday - the "FJB" chant broke out there, also happened at the Notre Dame game. Weird, considering he's 'the most popular President of all time." :lol:

Chairman Maoling - this is for you...

If y'all want to be really shocked - you should check out Russell Brand's YouTube channel. He is surprisingly well spoken, thoughtful and level headed - and he's a leftist liberal by his own admission. Strongly encourage you all to take 10 minutes to watch the video below to have your mind absolutely blown away - in the best possible way. If you need any more proof that people are well aware of what's really happening - that eyes are opening - this is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k6X03X ... ssellBrand
First of all....:
With so many chanting FJB, how in the hell did he win?

Secondly......:
I've never considered Russell Brand "level headed" . But then again, I tried to listen to him 4-5 years ago, and he was a quack back then. Maybe he has come a little more toward center like Dr. Bill Marr.