Post by auroraave » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:28 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:10 pm
auroraave wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:56 pm
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:51 pm
That's funny!!
Buddy of mine was at the Lambs game yesterday - the "FJB" chant broke out there, also happened at the Notre Dame game. Weird, considering he's 'the most popular President of all time." :lol:

Chairman Maoling - this is for you...

If y'all want to be really shocked - you should check out Russell Brand's YouTube channel. He is surprisingly well spoken, thoughtful and level headed - and he's a leftist liberal by his own admission. Strongly encourage you all to take 10 minutes to watch the video below to have your mind absolutely blown away - in the best possible way. If you need any more proof that people are well aware of what's really happening - that eyes are opening - this is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k6X03X ... ssellBrand
First of all....:
With so many chanting FJB, how in the hell did he win?

Secondly......:
I've never considered Russell Brand "level headed" . But then again, I tried to listen to him 4-5 years ago, and he was a quack back then. Maybe he has come a little more toward center like Dr. Bill Marr.
take ten minutes - watch his commentary - come back to me. He's quite reasonable and moderate and he's growing a legit fanbase. I had no idea - just stumbled on this vid and thought "what the hell, let's hear his take." he also has a good debate with Ben Shapiro.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: President Kamala Harris

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:17 pm

Granted, I was speaking about his youtube postings from years ago.....very liberal. Unreasonably liberal.
From the link you posted, he is tollerable.

Now to the other question at hand.....:
When I'm in LA working, how do we hook up for a drink?

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:20 pm

I liked that aurora...and in my life I've voted left more often than not. But I'm afraid that the Democrat Party has become so corrupt, so arrogant, so full of lies, so greedy and so power-mad...that people will continue to believe the nonsense it spews, because they are unable to admit how wrong they are.

They've abandoned intellect and are emotionally invested in lies they can't let go of.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:58 pm

btw Perhaps the reason that there is more focus on Harris than Pence aside from her obvious incompetence is the fact that the current POTUS looks like he has a better chance of dunking on Lebron James than finishing the Presidency given his obvious dementia and shuffling around disoriented half the time whereas there was never a doubt about that in regards to Pence's boss.
dt

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:55 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:58 pm
btw Perhaps the reason that there is more focus on Harris than Pence aside from her obvious incompetence is the fact that the current POTUS looks like he has a better chance of dunking on Lebron James than finishing the Presidency given his obvious dementia and shuffling around disoriented half the time whereas there was never a doubt about that in regards to Pence's boss.
Oh yeah - NEVER A DOUBT about the competence of cheeto jesus. He "aced a test"!!! Person, man, woman, camera, tv. :lol:

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:04 pm

Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:27 pm
Mike Pence was the point man at the beginning of Covid. He did something.
Harris is the point man for the boarder issues. She has done nothing but cackle when asked questions.
And now the Border Patrol can't use horses in dangerous, crowd-control, situations because it's mean to people who shouldn't be here in the first place. I am totally convinced that Biden will disband the Border Patrol and open up our borders to all comers. And there is really no way to stop it.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:09 pm

SpokaneCoug wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:55 pm
D-train wrote:
Oh yeah - NEVER A DOUBT about the competence of cheeto jesus. He "aced a test"!!! Person, man, woman, camera, tv. :lol:
It must suck being you. Believing all the shit you spew here. All the "truths" you talk about that are really false.

Did you see that one of the Clinton attorneys that was knee-deep in Hillary's campaign is now under arrest for lying to the FBI about Russian Collusion?

Yeah, the democrat party is just peachy.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:20 pm

Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:09 pm
SpokaneCoug wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:55 pm
D-train wrote:
It must suck being you. Believing all the shit you spew here. All the "truths" you talk about that are really false.

Did you see that one of the Clinton attorneys that was knee-deep in Hillary's campaign is now under arrest for lying to the FBI about Russian Collusion?

Yeah, the democrat party is just peachy.
Not sure what your point is - not a fan of Hillary and not a Democrat flag waver either. You are just a hypocrite. Anything against Trump, you think it's the media being unfair and bury your head in the sand. I mean c'mon - how many people were indicted in Trump's inner circle for that shit? But now you pounce on some Clinton attorney. OK - you ooze hypocracy. I believe they're both dirty. You don't.

Oh, and it doesn't suck being me at all. Youngest kid scored 2 goals on Sat in his soccer game (5 in 2 games) and I shot 78 later that day and won $1100. Yesterday sucked with the Hawks though, but made fajitas on my new Blackstone Grill and got pretty drunk. Sunday, fun day!

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:28 pm

:roll: :roll:
Honestly I made it as far as you calling me a hypocrite again.
-Mirror, dude, mirror.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:29 pm

Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:28 pm
:roll: :roll:
Honestly I made it as far as you calling me a hypocrite again.
-Mirror, dude, mirror.
Take your time. Sometimes it takes Trumpers a little longer to read.