President Kamala Harris

D-train

Re: President Kamala Harris

Post by D-train » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:02 pm

maoling wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:57 am
Yep looks like they hired the cast of Disney's Its a small world after all to ensure they didn't leave out a single race, ethnicity or creed right down to the boy raised by wolves in upper Mongolia.

It is so smarmy, manipulative and disingenuous I want to hurl.

Maybe in her next vid she will sing Kumbaya with disabled kids. As long as they are actors playing disabled kids.
Yes they will need actors because actual disabled kids won't be able to jump out of their wheel chairs and skip and dance to show tunes signing about how everyone should get the vax after she kisses each one on the forehead.
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:20 pm

Yes they will need actors because actual disabled kids won't be able to jump out of their wheel chairs and skip and dance to show tunes signing about how everyone should get the vax after she kisses each one on the forehead.

Little Abdullah has been confined to a wheelchair his entire life. Doctors had given up hope he would ever walk...and then he met Kamala Harris.

"Alḥamdulillāh! Praise be to God," Little Abdullah said. "This savior, Kamala, she kissed my forehead and told me to believe in her. Today I can walk and run!"

Kamala Harris: Savior. Healer. Visionary. Candidate.

Paid for by misguided citizens who have no clue about anything.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:06 pm

maoling wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:57 am
Yep looks like they hired the cast of Disney's Its a small world after all to ensure they didn't leave out a single race, ethnicity or creed right down to the boy raised by wolves in upper Mongolia.

It is so smarmy, manipulative and disingenuous I want to hurl.

Maybe in her next vid she will sing Kumbaya with disabled kids. As long as they are actors playing disabled kids.
I was thinking she'll either be on St. Jude commercials or start doing the 1-800-Cars-4- Kids radio spots!

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:32 pm

Gutfeld, on Wednesday night, came up with the perfect description for Ms. Harris. After listening to her cackle, he stated he knows who the Joker was!

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:15 pm

dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:02 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:15 pm
More ridiculousness

https://nypost.com/2021/10/15/secretary ... in-crisis/
Jeezus...a national supply chain crisis and the Transportation Secretary is home milking a paternity leave with adopted babies and taking it right up the Buttigieg.

You can't make this shit up.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:48 pm

maoling wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:02 pm
D-train wrote:
More ridiculousness

Jeezus...a national supply chain crisis and the Transportation Secretary is home milking a paternity leave with adopted babies and taking it right up the Buttigieg.

Was in Manhattan Beach yesterday - SEVEN freighters waiting to dock at the Port of LA. Never seen supply ships anchored this far north before- all the way up to Malibu. The port of LA is south of us, and it cannot be seen from South Bay because of the Palos Verdes peninsula blocks it, so I cannot tell hoe many ships are waiting there - but I was shocked to see this many HUGE ships this far North - if anyone is unsure about the supply chain crisis - it is real. This is no joke. SEVEN major ships - ALL FULL of cargo - docked this far north. Can't imagine what the Port looks like.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:00 pm

maoling wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:02 pm
D-train wrote:
More ridiculousness

Probably isn't even have much success doing that trying to use a breast pump on his husband. lol
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:54 pm

D-train wrote:
More ridiculousness

Which one gave birth and why in the hell should anyone get "paternity leave" for two months? Especially since neither one (I presume) actually gave birth! Nero must have been a democrat!

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:36 pm

I'm just going to lump Jen Psnarky into this thread, because she makes me puke also. Fire-crotch Jen. So arrogant.

Ships lined up with cargo from here to Angkor Wat while the Transportation Secretary has been playing "this little Piggy went to Market" at home with his babies and husband, Chasten, but does Jen care? Oh fuck no.

Another crisis in a series of failures by this administration and she dismisses it with a joke.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki cracked a joke Tuesday about the supply chain crisis affecting businesses and consumers across the country, saying it's a "tragedy" some people may have to wait longer for their treadmill to arrive.

"The tragedy of the treadmill that’s delayed," Psaki sighed during her daily press briefing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/ps ... d=msedgntp