Imagine if Ashli Babbitt was an unarmed black woman

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Imagine if Ashli Babbitt was an unarmed black woman

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:07 am

SpokaneCoug wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:35 pm
I will also say, if 1000 idiot black people stormed the Capitol building to protest some legislation they saw was unjust - and in the protest, they busted windows, doors, and were chanting "hang person x", etc --- I wouldn't give 2 shits if one was shot dead by Capitol police.

I also thought that the cities were dumb (including Seattle) to not arrest and prosecute all BLM/ANTIFA shit that was going on. I don't care who it is - you break into the Capitol buidling with intention to harm people - prepare to get shot.
I do believe that this is the first intelligent thing you have said on these boards.
-I'll give you a standing ovation-

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:00 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:07 am
SpokaneCoug wrote:
I will also say, if 1000 idiot black people stormed the Capitol building to protest some legislation they saw was unjust - and in the protest, they busted windows, doors, and were chanting "hang person x", etc --- I wouldn't give 2 shits if one was shot dead by Capitol police.

I also thought that the cities were dumb (including Seattle) to not arrest and prosecute all BLM/ANTIFA shit that was going on. I don't care who it is - you break into the Capitol buidling with intention to harm people - prepare to get shot.
I do believe that this is the first intelligent thing you have said on these boards.
I guess I'm up 1-0 on you then. :D

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:13 pm

SpokaneCoug wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:00 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:07 am
SpokaneCoug wrote:

I guess I'm up 1-0 on you then. :D
Hey, I said there was a wise Coug somewhere on these boards. And what about saying you said something smart....was I wrong?