Americana

Mel Bradford

Americana

Post by Mel Bradford » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:36 pm

A piece of Americana from West Virginia University. After every home game they stay and sing.

"To the place I belong" Identity of land, kin, country. A fleeting concept in modern-world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs-lrLfPqWU

D-train

Re: Americana

Post by D-train » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:40 pm

So awesome.
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:06 pm

Pride. That's something the libs and elite in this country seem to have forgotten....that includes you Coug.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:07 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:06 pm
Pride. That's something the libs and elite in this country seem to have forgotten....that includes you Coug.
So you're comparing a fan base that lives in fucking WEST VIRGINIA..... that stays after the game to sing a fucking song that is probably a top 100 all time popular song ABOUT WEST VIRGINIA that you hear in EVERY bar that has a juke box....... with libs and elites not having pride.

You sir are quite the dipshit sometimes. I mean most times.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:13 pm

SpokaneCoug wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:07 pm
So you're comparing a fan base that lives in fucking WEST VIRGINIA..... that stays after the game to sing a fucking song that is probably a top 100 all time popular song ABOUT WEST VIRGINIA that you hear in EVERY bar that has a juke box....... with libs and elites not having pride.

For the most part the libs and elitists (as you) hate this country. You believe everyone is stupid and should change to make everyone like you....make everyone believe the same as you....be you. You all have lost the ideals that have made this country great, and that is different opinions.

You call me a dipshit, but you sir should look in the mirror. Your errors here are astounding for someone that believes himself better than the 75 million Trump voters.....sorry, the 75 million toothless hillbillies that voted for trump.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:55 pm

f
For the most part the libs and elitists (as you) hate this country.
Um, nope. First off, I'm not a lib and I'm definitely not an elitist - but most importantly, I don't hate this country. I love this country. Guess what? Conservatives don't own patriotism. Conservatives don't love the good ole USA more than others. They like to think that, but they don't. You should get over yourself in that regard.
You believe everyone is stupid and should change to make everyone like you....make everyone believe the same as you....be you
Wrong again. I don't think everyone is stupid. I think people say and believe stupid things at times, but I don't think they're stupid. I think it's stupid to think that Jan 6 was nothing more than trespassing. I think many in here including yourself is extremely hypocritical at times, but you're not stupid.
You all have lost the ideals that have made this country great, and that is different opinions.
Have you seen the shit you post in here with other Right Wing Mariner Forum goers? All you do is make fun of "stupid libs" and call them dumb. Pot meet kettle. To you, there is no middle - it's either the Trump way or nothing. That is pathetic and more importantly dangerous.
You call me a dipshit, but you sir should look in the mirror. Your errors here are astounding for someone that believes himself better than the 75 million Trump voters.....sorry, the 75 million toothless hillbillies that voted for trump.
Errors huh? Again, only in the Right Wing mindframe. And I think you get caught up in the toothless hillbilly comments -- the dipshits that go to rallies, yell "lock her up", "build the wall", and other stupid Trump shit --- yes, toothless hillbillies. The Karen's in Wallmart yelling to see a manager b/c they don't want to wear a mask. The dumbfucks who are on a plane, freaking out b/c their freedumb is gone b/c of a mask - toothless hillbillies. The twats that are threatening teachers, principals, and school district leaders b/c they know more than doctors --- dumbfuck toothless hillbillies. Just b/c you voted for Trump, doesn't mean you're a toothless hillbilly. It's kind of like Husky fans. It's fact that most are just idiotic, asshole people who NEVER went to school there. BUT, some are decent people - some are even my good friends.

Go USA
Go Cougs
Go M's

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:42 am

Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:13 pm
SpokaneCoug wrote:

For the most part the libs and elitists (as you) hate this country. You believe everyone is stupid and should change to make everyone like you....make everyone believe the same as you....be you. You all have lost the ideals that have made this country great, and that is different opinions.

The guy still believes there was Russian collusion.

You're wasting time on a delusional troll loser.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:53 pm

I know.

Now he is cherry picking posts to 'try' to prove a point.
:roll: :roll:

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:38 pm

bpj wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:42 am
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:13 pm
SpokaneCoug wrote:

The guy still believes there was Russian collusion.

You're wasting time on a delusional troll loser.
17 Trump associates had contacts with Russians or wikileaks. Trump aides that had contact include Kushner, Don Jr, Michael Flynn, Jeff Sessions, Michael Cohen. Over 30 indictments including 4 from the Trump campaign. The Mueller report only said there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute Trump - it didnt' say there was nothing there.

But it was just the media being mean to Trump. Ha ha. What's funny is that you guys are the biggest pussies - all you do is claim that people are mean to your Cheeto Jesus. Toughen up snowflake. But where's Hunter? Where is the laptpo? What about Hillary's emails? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:19 pm

See?

🤡