Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Hypocracy

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:23 pm

maoling wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:38 pm
Pramila Jayapal -- Hot or Not?

https://images.hindustantimes.com/rf/im ... a5e438.jpg
That would be a very [limp] not.

I would have said "hard no", but didn't want you go get the wrong impression.
:lol:

gil

Re: Hypocrisy

Post by gil » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:48 am

Interesting to see several guys, who I assume would say they respect women, judging women based on appearance on a thread about hypocrisy. A little bit of irony for my Friday evening. Go Ms! Go JK!

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:08 am

Ocasio-Cortez has talked previously about the fear she experienced during the riots, telling CNN's Dana Bash last month, "I didn't think that I was just going to be killed," before adding, "I thought other things were going to happen to me as well."

Asked then if she feared she was going to be sexually assaulted, the New York lawmaker told Bash, "Yeah, yeah. I thought I was." *

* Later, asked if she had ever been sexually assaulted in the Capitol Building by the Village People or ZZ Top, AOC admitted,

"No, but I get super-moist just thinking about it."

https://3gz8cg829c.execute-api.us-west- ... 933579.jpg

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:36 am

gil wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:48 am
Interesting to see several guys, who I assume would say they respect women, judging women based on appearance on a thread about hypocrisy. A little bit of irony for my Friday evening. Go Ms! Go JK!
Except we aren't the ones running around and tarting it up at 30K-a plate fundraisers -- with "Tax the Rich" tattoed on our designer-dress ass.

So -- while nowhere near irony -- let's call it fair comment.

The dig on Pramila was gratuitous however; point taken.

Still, damn...PJ has probably cracked a few mirrors and stopped Grandfather clocks before.

Ugly chicks need love too.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:13 pm

gil wrote:
And from my opinion, they both spew shit from their mouths as well. They have terrible personalities. They have terrible ideals. They are terrible women.

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:57 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:13 pm
gil wrote:
And from my opinion, they both spew shit from their mouths as well. They have terrible personalities. They have terrible ideals. They are terrible women.
Even if one of them has a nice ass.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:59 pm

Hey, I can ogle over someones ass...doesn't mean I like them.
Alyssa Milano is also very pretty (well was at one point) but is just as bad as AOC.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:27 am

gil wrote:
And what about the women who see a really ugly man? Would they say categorically they would go out with him? Going out, or not, with a highly ugly woman, has nothing to do with whether or not you respect women. And even at that, I submit I don't have to respect a woman like Jayapal or Hillary Clinton. And no, I do not respect AOC, nor would I go out with her even if I could. Plenty of men out there I don't respect either. Never did respect Teddy Kennedy.

In my mind, respect must be earned. It is not a blanket endorsement. But I would open a door for any of them. Except Teddy Kennedy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:39 pm

Dude is looking at six months for grabbing a beer from Pelosi's fridge:

An Oklahoma man who took part in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol and took a beer from a refrigerator in the building pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:28 pm

Stop calling it an "insurrection!" It was a peaceful protest.