Bidens bleeding border

maoling

Re: Bidens bleeding border

Post by maoling » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:27 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:56 am
I disagree. It should be a Jurassic Park electric fence that turns anybody that touches it to a crisp. Throw a bullet train on top to make it useful.

Robocop drones. Whatever it takes. The penalties clearly aren't strong enough now.
I am a fan of a border wall, but they need the technology to accompany it. Ground penetrating radar for to defeat tunnels. Full electronic and video surveillance. Rapid response teams, choppers...the works.

Nah...let's just give the folks who enter illegally 450K and put out the welcome mat.

https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-c ... sj-2021-10

Meanwhile, let's do nothing for seniors, widowers and homeowners who have paid taxes their whole lives and didn't break the law.

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:11 pm

maoling wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:27 pm
bpj wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:56 am
I disagree. It should be a Jurassic Park electric fence that turns anybody that touches it to a crisp. Throw a bullet train on top to make it useful.

Robocop drones. Whatever it takes. The penalties clearly aren't strong enough now.
I am a fan of a border wall, but they need the technology to accompany it. Ground penetrating radar for to defeat tunnels. Full electronic and video surveillance. Rapid response teams, choppers...the works.

Nah...let's just give the folks who enter illegally 450K and put out the welcome mat.

https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-c ... sj-2021-10

Meanwhile, let's do nothing for seniors, widowers and homeowners who have paid taxes their whole lives and didn't break the law.
The $450k thing is pretty disgusting. Those people were trying to come here illegally, they can eat a bag of dicks.

They kept Americans home the last two years and separated them from their jobs, and as a thank you, some people got $2000 in stimulus. Libs hate America and they need the illegals because they think they'll vote for them because they let them in, and they're probably right.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:36 pm

The irony is they probably would have agreed to be separated for $450.

In other news I am so thankful that we are respected around the world again.
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:56 pm

I don't see how anyone can defend that doddering geezer. An absolute incompetent senile dementia-ridden fool was elected and the only thing more frightening is his VP on deck, followed by Pelosi -- in the hole.

We are so fucked.

Just paid 4.23 a gallon to fill up the car today.

Thanks, Joe. Thanks, Dems.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:11 pm

If we can pay that much money to ILLEGAL ALIENS, why cannot we pay for our own citizens to go to college free? Solve two problems in one stroke. No money to ILLEGAL ALIENS, and stop the whiners from wanting the rest of us to pay for their worthless college degree.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:12 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:37 pm

The Biden Administration is proposing travel bans!!
Doesn't that make him a racist and xenophobe....Well, that's what he called President Trump when he did travel bans early in 2020.

The hypocrites know no limits.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:02 pm

Ending title 42.....Trump policy to deport illegals immediately. Biden cartel policy that will overwhelm southern border.

Chip Roy, Texas Rep, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AInjlvgax8Y

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:25 pm

As I have been saying, we are going to be lucky to survive until November and even then, the new Congress won't come in until January. From November to January, it's gonna be "Katie bar the door!" There will be a rush to push through the Left's agenda until November and then they will attempt to take their animosity out on us for losing both Houses of Congress.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:26 pm

both houses......a pleasant thought