November 2nd is a big day

ddraig

Re: November 2nd is a big day

Post by ddraig » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:25 am

She would be better off moving to the GOP if the Biden Administration truly believes Tulsi caused the bloodbath last Tuesday!

gil

Post by gil » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:32 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:09 pm
gil wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:49 pm
Do a lot of people here really believe that all Democrats or all liberals want to defund the police, stop prosecuting misdemeanors, and/or pursue other far left policies? I don't, and that is based on conversions locally (Seattle) with people I consider much to the left to me. I think the Seattle election results show this to be true. There is a big spectrum of opinions of people who are identified as Democrats/liberals, and I would push back against anyone who says they are all the same.

Now if we can only recall Sawant. *fingers crossed* I don't really understand why this matter could not have been on the same ballot.
No! That is why it is so insane that the idiots in charge think so.
By "idiots in charge" do you mean Biden, Pelosi, Inslee, etc? (e.g., elected Democrats). I asked the question because often what I see on this board is the board brushing of anyone to the left of center as a sick far out leftist.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:56 pm

gil wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:32 pm
D-train wrote:
gil wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:49 pm
Do a lot of people here really believe that all Democrats or all liberals want to defund the police, stop prosecuting misdemeanors, and/or pursue other far left policies? I don't, and that is based on conversions locally (Seattle) with people I consider much to the left to me. I think the Seattle election results show this to be true. There is a big spectrum of opinions of people who are identified as Democrats/liberals, and I would push back against anyone who says they are all the same.

Now if we can only recall Sawant. *fingers crossed* I don't really understand why this matter could not have been on the same ballot.
By "idiots in charge" do you mean Biden, Pelosi, Inslee, etc? (e.g., elected Democrats). I asked the question because often what I see on this board is the board brushing of anyone to the left of center as a sick far out leftist.
Nope I bet a lot of rational Dems voted for Youngkin. Defund the Police and CRT were condoned by a lot of Dems before they realized that reducing public safety and teaching kids to be racist was (surprise surprise) not popular with sane people. (most Dems) So now they are suddenly against it or deny CRT is or was ever taught in schools. (a lie)
dt

gil

Post by gil » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:07 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:56 pm
gil wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:32 pm
D-train wrote:

Nope I bet a lot of rational Dems voted for Youngkin. Defund the Police and CRT were condoned by a lot of Dems before they released that reducing public safety and teaching kids to be racist was (surprise surprise) not popular with sane people. (most Dems) So now they are suddenly against it or deny CRT is or was ever taught in schools. (a lie)
I see. I probably would have voted for Youngkin just because he is a Republican who has stated that Biden's election is legitimate. :D

But seriously, reducing public safety might be the outcome of certain policies, but no one wants to reduce public safety do they? I certainly disagree with the defund the police stance, and I disagree with stopping the prosecution of misdemeanors (strongly on both points). But I don't know that "reducing public safety" is their goal. (I'm a "broken Windows theory" kind of guy.)

I'm going to have dinner soon with an education professor I know who is (I think) pretty much a left winger. I'm planning to ask her about CRT. I'm actually curious about whether there is an objective viewpoint on it.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:47 pm

Schiff gets drilled on the View. The tide is turning...
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:03 pm

"Inciting an erection..."

What a complete pissant. Still won't admit anything and remains resolved to continue his sniveling attacks on Trump.

I'd like to drop a deuce in his bug eyes.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:15 pm

maoling wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:03 pm
"Inciting an erection..."

What a complete pissant. Still won't admit anything and remains resolved to continue his sniveling attacks on Trump.

I'd like to drop a deuce in his bug eyes.
Two things come to mind...
1. What total tool and liar pencil neck mother fucker.
2. I guess Hawk's theory that he was arrested tried and killed is not true if this dude is still alive on TV.
Unless this is some old clip being replayed as if it is recent news. :lol:

I miss ole Hawkbowler. Will he ever return!?!!?
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:28 am

I would be embarrassed if Schiff was my Rep. I'd move.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:56 am

Proven liar. What better place to exercise all the excuses.....than amongst the daytime liberal hens....who are viewed (no pun intended) by the entrenched ignorance of college educated female suburbia. To which we know Schiff was prepped for said softball tea party.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:22 am

Poster child for Term Limits!