Let's go Brandon!

ddraig

Re: Let's go Brandon!

Post by ddraig » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:58 pm

Apparently a few Dem Congressmen in D.C. are investigating the possibility of having Kamala resign or be replaced. The thought is that if Kamala goes, then Biden can select the person to replace her. Then Biden can step down January, 2023, and be replaced by his Veep, ala Nixon, Agnew, Ford. Frontrunners to replace Kamala are Stacy Abrams, Mayor Pete, Nancy Pelosi, and Gavin Newsome. That's the Democrat A-Team. Bwahahahahahaha.

But if that happens, the country is screwed by any of those four listed.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:47 pm

This is interesting. Biden has no economic sense. Joe Biden blames record high energy prices on Oil Companies and calls for an investigation. There is no mention of his shutting down pipelines and cancelling oil industry contracts on public lands. It's all someone else's fault. And of course the media will back him up. I wonder how many oil companies will be donating money to the Dems in 2024.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:20 pm

Remember when Biden broke his foot after pulling his dogs tail while he was naked...

Good times

:lol:

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:10 pm

New York Post headline regarding Biden's doctor visit: “President Biden went for a colonoscopy Friday and his doctor pronounced his brain is fine.”

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:58 am

"Doctors Reveal Benign Polyp Removed from Biden’s Colon."

First time I've heard as a man's brain being described as a "polyp!"

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:11 pm

ddraig wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:10 pm
New York Post headline regarding Biden's doctor visit: “President Biden went for a colonoscopy Friday and his doctor pronounced his brain is fine.”

Well to be fair...the doctor did have to dislodge his head to start the procedure

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:45 am

Is this guy in the middle of a Monty Python skit or what?

"Earlier in the afternoon, Biden spoke briefly at the top of the meeting, allowing the media to observe his remarks.

“I spent more time walking through the aisles of Wal-Mart than I want to admit,” Biden said to the Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon, who appeared via video at the meeting. “Because there’s one right across the street from where I live in Delaware.”

The meeting took place at the EOP Library, across the street from the White House in the Executive Office Building.

After his opening remarks, Biden turned the meeting over to White House economic advisor Brian Deese.

“Isn’t this a pretty place?” Biden commented after looking up at the ceiling."

I can see him wandering around in the EOP Library, looking absently at the ceiling and saying, "Isn't this a pretty place?" And then they lead him out. Of course he never did give his speech. I doubt if he could find the teleprompter.

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:09 pm

ddraig wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Weird how they canceled his remarks updating the supply chain mess yesterday -- only a few minutes before he was supposed to speak.

Any ideas why?

The only thing I can think of is that he suddenly squirted some brown gravy in his man-diaper.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:57 pm

maoling wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:09 pm
ddraig wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Weird how they canceled his remarks updating the supply chain mess yesterday -- only a few minutes before he was supposed to speak.

Any ideas why?

The only thing I can think of is that he suddenly squirted some brown gravy in his man-diaper.
His drugs didn't kick in in time.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:21 pm

His statement of, "Isn't this place pretty," was probably not scripted and his handlers likely thought it wouldn't be a good idea to allow him to speak.