Rittenhouse

D-train

Rittenhouse

Post by D-train » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:19 am

Only in a America. Black people killing Black people all day every day and nothing is made of it.

But a White kid kills WHITE felons and he is a White Supremicist??? What in the Fuck. :shock: :shock: :shock:
dt

maoling

Re: Rittenhouse

Post by maoling » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:43 am

I haven't followed this case very closely until lately, although I "assumed" he had killed non-whites. I didn't realize he had killed a white child rapist and someone who also had an extensive criminal record. Not that he would have known that at the time.

Still, despite the fact he offed two dirtbags and probably did the world a favor, I have a problem with a 17-year-old heading down to a riot as a wannabe vigilante with an AR-15. I think he is an idiot. After watching the videos however, there's no way I could convict him of murder. Or likely not even 2nd degree murder.

But Jeezus, he's guilty of something. I just don't know what. When you bring an assault rifle to a dangerous and volatile situation and then inject yourself into the vortex of that situation, no good is going to come of it and I think this kid needs to do some time.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:48 am

maoling wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:43 am
I haven't followed this case very closely until lately, although I "assumed" he had killed non-whites. I didn't realize he had killed a white child rapist and someone who also had an extensive criminal record. Not that he would have known that at the time.

Still, despite the fact he offed two dirtbags and probably did the world a favor, I have a problem with a 17-year-old heading down to a riot as a wannabe vigilante with an AR-15. I think he is an idiot. After watching the videos however, there's no way I could convict him of murder. Or likely not even 2nd degree murder.

But Jeezus, he's guilty of something. I just don't know what. When you bring an assault rifle to a dangerous and volatile situation and then inject yourself into the vortex of that situation, no good is going to come of it and I think this kid needs to do some time.
Only reason the left loons consider the dead guys heroes is because they were rioting at a BLM riot.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:50 am

maoling wrote:

Questionable judgment no doubt but he didn't break any laws.
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:57 am

Questionable judgment no doubt but he didn't break any laws.

Yeah, I can't figure out what he might be guilty of except for stupidity, and if stupid were a crime, we'd all have done time for something.

And Biden would get life without and Kamala would be his cellmate.

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:18 am

To me Biden is as criminally stupid as when the headlines blared:

"Manson Guilty, Nixon Says"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1460328063099719684

Clear not-a-lawyer grounds for appeal right there imho. Also if he is somehow found not guilty of something, you know that greasy Douglas C. Neidermayer Piece of Shit lefty prosecutor will not let go and attempt to retry by invoking a little-known double-secret probation clause.

Plus, Psaki is such a ho lol.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:43 am

maoling wrote:

This is exactly what I think of that kid, virtually word for word, and it just amazes me that there are a number of people who vote for the same people I do who love the kid and think he's a hero. Maybe these morons would think differently if their kids picked up arms, went to a demonstration/riot, and either killed someone or get killed.

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:58 am

This is exactly what I think of that kid, virtually word for word, and it just amazes me that there are a number of people who vote for the same people I do who love the kid and think he's a hero. Maybe these morons would think differently if their kids picked up arms, went to a demonstration/riot, and either killed someone or get killed.

Yeah, I wouldn't have needed a trial and national media attention if I'd tried a stunt like that when I was 17.

My parents would have killed me for being so stupid and saved the taxpayers a lot of money.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:31 am

maoling wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:58 am

Yeah, I wouldn't have needed a trial and national media attention if I'd tried a stunt like that when I was 17.

My parents would have killed me for being so stupid and saved the taxpayers a lot of money.
The problem with your position is the Prosecution's own main witness admitted on the stand that Rittenhouse only fired once he raised his gun on Rittenhouse - it was hilarious seeing the prosecutor literally facepalm. Rittenhouse was legally there - only ever acted in self defense - and ALL the video footage - and the prosecution's own witness - confirm this. Rittenhouse was never the aggressor - his "victims" were and it's been proven - and I expect him to walk free and sue this hell of of several media outlets and be a millionaire within a year. He did nothing illegal. The prosecution isn't even suggesting he did. Their case is silly and weak and everyone knows it. Kid's walking all the way to the bank and he deserves every single penny his lawyers can squeeze from the corrupt MSM. He broke no laws and was completely misrepresented by the entire MSM as they shilled for ratings and racist narratives that have all been proven to be false.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:20 am

auroraave wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:31 am
maoling wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:58 am

The problem with your position is the Prosecution's own main witness admitted on the stand that Rittenhouse only fired once he raised his gun on Rittenhouse - it was hilarious seeing the prosecutor literally facepalm. Rittenhouse was legally there - only ever acted in self defense - and ALL the video footage - and the prosecution's own witness - confirm this. Rittenhouse was never the aggressor - his "victims" were and it's been proven - and I expect him to walk free and sue this hell of of several media outlets and be a millionaire within a year. He did nothing illegal. The prosecution isn't even suggesting he did. Their case is silly and weak and everyone knows it. Kid's walking all the way to the bank and he deserves every single penny his lawyers can squeeze from the corrupt MSM. He broke no laws and was completely misrepresented by the entire MSM as they shilled for ratings and racist narratives that have all been proven to be false.
Problem with our position? Our position has nothing to do with legalities, it has to do with kids picking up weapons and sticking their noses into something that's none of their business just because they want to be a "big man".

Here's something that nobody talks about: from everything I've read about the kid, he's a complete idiot and a total weirdo who has expressed zero remorse. And no, his crocodile tears on the stand don't count. It's very possible that he went out HOPING he'd get to kill someone.