Parents as Terrorists

ddraig

Parents as Terrorists

Post by ddraig » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:00 pm

An FBI SWAT team raided the home of an activist mother of four in Colorado on Tuesday, Nov. 16, knocking down her door, bursting into the house with guns and handcuffing her while she was homeschooling her children. Her "crime?" She had the temerity to challenge CRT being taught in her neighborhood schools per the mandate of the School Board.

One wonders how the liberals can tolerate this? Isn't this the type of action they would decry if it had happened during the Trump administration. Well, I don't really wonder, I know they would have been nearly up in arms over something like this. But nary a peep from the left since it is the Biden administration doing the bullying and using NAZI/FASCIST tactics to cow ordinary citizens who voice their concern about the courses being taught locally.

My fear is that in the next three years, the Feds, with the help of State Governments, enact a series of laws that normalize this type of overreach. And we all know that once a law is enacted, it takes an Act of God to remove it. So even if we vote out Drooler Joe and his Marxist cronies, it will take decades to return us to being able to make decisions for ourself.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Parents as Terrorists

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:59 am

ddraig wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:00 pm
An FBI SWAT team raided the home of an activist mother of four in Colorado on Tuesday, Nov. 16, knocking down her door, bursting into the house with guns and handcuffing her while she was homeschooling her children. Her "crime?" She had the temerity to challenge CRT being taught in her neighborhood schools per the mandate of the School Board.

One wonders how the liberals can tolerate this? Isn't this the type of action they would decry if it had happened during the Trump administration. Well, I don't really wonder, I know they would have been nearly up in arms over something like this. But nary a peep from the left since it is the Biden administration doing the bullying and using NAZI/FASCIST tactics to cow ordinary citizens who voice their concern about the courses being taught locally.

My fear is that in the next three years, the Feds, with the help of State Governments, enact a series of laws that normalize this type of overreach. And we all know that once a law is enacted, it takes an Act of God to remove it. So even if we vote out Drooler Joe and his Marxist cronies, it will take decades to return us to being able to make decisions for ourself.
Could you provide a link?

Horrible it happened, but not surprising.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:29 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:59 am
ddraig wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:00 pm

Could you provide a link?

Horrible it happened, but not surprising.

https://leohohmann.com/2021/11/18/it-be ... elections/

https://www.wnd.com/2021/11/begins-fbi- ... ool-board/

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:30 pm

Honestly, it sounds like there was more to it than her issues with the school teaching CRT and getting angry with the school board.