Biden Gaff

D-train

Re: Biden Gaff

Post by D-train » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:22 pm

maoling wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:05 pm
What a smug piece of shit. like his VP, Psaki, Pelosi...the rest of those dirtbags. Just sit there and ignore legitimate questions from the press like he was King Joe of Arrogance.
To me it seemed like he forgot where he was. btw have you guys seen the way he walks these days. Talks these slow plodding high steps like he is walking through a mine field or is afraid he is going to fall down. He is close to done.
dt

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:35 pm

It was bad enough as a white guy to be branded a 'racist' by President Potato Head for simply being white. But now his boot licker has doubled down essentially signaling a relentless revolution of lawlessness. Biden represents enfeebled guilt ridden America that has lost its identity and can't wait for people who eat monkey meat to take over. He is the walking dead.

The "Voting Rights" bill is/was a knife in the chest of the law abiding and a blank check to the voting fraud cabal.
See how they name these things..."voting rights". its like calling a bill "save the puppies"...who would be against it ?

But some have courage....Manchin, Sinema , etc.

I don't know how he can make it to the fall.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:33 pm

Well as I predicted a couple weeks ago, we are going to add a dogshit stock market to the list of Biden's Fuck ups this year. It is really the last thing that he hasn't destroyed yet but its down 10% this year already and guessing that is just the beginning.
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:21 pm

I thought our government was a representative based system? If the below Senators are scared they will get voted out, how are they representing their states?

Below is from a story about how Biden....or is it Branden.....No, it's Biden said he has 5 Rep. Senators that would vote for his agenda.
:lol: :lol:

Personally, I call this another political lie, or he is just to confused to understand.

Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., is calling on President Joe Biden to name the five Republican senators, he says agree with his political agenda.

Her remarks came in a Wednesday evening tweet. She wrote: “Biden says he has five Republican Senators that agree with his radical agenda but won't vote on it because they'd be primaried. Name them, Joe, because yes, they need to be primaried.”

Biden, in his press conference on Wednesday had said: “I’ve had five Republican senators talk to me … or sit with me, who’ve told me that they agree with whatever I’m talking about for them to do,” he said.

And he quoted them as saying, “'But, Joe, if I do it, I’m going to get defeated in a primary.’”

Biden was asked during the press conference if he would reveal who the Republicans are.

He replied: “Are you kidding me? I maintain confidentiality.”

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:44 pm

dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:00 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:44 pm
How can people not see that he is a senile old man. Can't maintain his composer, can't control his emotions. In a lot of ways, he is worse than Trump. Thank God he doesn't know how to tweet.
:lol:

douche

Post by douche » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:10 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:00 pm
D-train wrote:
How can people not see that he is a senile old man. Can't maintain his composer, can't control his emotions. In a lot of ways, he is worse than Trump. Thank God he doesn't know how to tweet.
It's incredible, isn't it? Mind-boggling.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:16 pm

D-train wrote:
Biden is an old senile asshole and all you dumb fucks that voted for him because the orange man was bad are to blame.
In a lot of ways...... :roll: unreal

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:19 pm

And just how smug he is at the end. Sitting there like he is the supreme leader and nobody should question him.

I can't wait for 2023....Impeach Biden, or at lease lame-duck the fucker.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:38 pm

D-train wrote:
When you are absolutely kicking ass in your job and the Country is better off than it has been in 60 years then you can be a cocky bastard. When you have spent the past year running the country into the ground, not so much.
dt