Biden Gaff

ddraig

Re: Biden Gaff

Post by ddraig » Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:35 am

Sorry, Mom. Joe Biden Gets Lost AGAIN (After Going Less Than 10 Feet)

https://100percentfedup.com/hes-shot-jo ... n-10-feet/

And who in the hell is "Merfin and Ruthers?"

Much of the crap after the stuff about Joe can be placed in the area of "conspiracy theory." Sadly, I think that info cheapens the info on Joe.

douche

Post by douche » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:10 pm

It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad. Absolutely embarrassing.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:05 pm

I heard over the weekend that a National Radio Figure wishes the President would come on his show for a dialogue. You know he won't unless he gets the questions ahead of time. And the Radio personality said that after 5 minutes the nation would see the guy is non compos mentis.

douche

Post by douche » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:11 pm

I don't think it would take 5 minutes. If the nation can't see it now, they never will. It's beyond comprehension to think that someone in his mental state can govern a country (let alone run a hot dog stand). This is where the political realm has become so outlandishly cartoonish that any sane person can't be bothered with it anymore. And they don't even try to hide it, it's right out there, front and center.

Which is cause for alarm, because if Joe doesn't have a hand in running the country, who does? Oh, that's right, his aides. And it's frightening to think what they're planning.

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:47 am

ddraig wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:05 pm
I heard over the weekend that a National Radio Figure wishes the President would come on his show for a dialogue. You know he won't unless he gets the questions ahead of time. And the Radio personality said that after 5 minutes the nation would see the guy is non compos mentis.
Dipshit arrived in SF today. It took five transport planes to deliver his gas-powered motorcade cross-country, plus other planes for other stuff, I guess diapers. Mr. Green Energy.

Not sure, but I think the little weasel addict Hunter was waiting in Presidential limo for his Daddy when Joe got off the short steps of Air Force One.

So humiliating to see a POTUS getting burped out of the belly of that beautiful 747, iconic symbol of American Might. Can't even take Big Boy stairs to go meet Xi.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:41 am

If anything about politics was real, the so-called leader would be generally well liked by everyone, extremely intelligent, and physically strong.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:06 pm

Would you, if you were the head of a country, call the head of any competing country what our Idiot-In-Chief just did? A reporter asked the question. And then Biden replied.

"After today, would you still refer to President Xi as a dictator?" asks a reporter.

"Look, he is. He's a dictator in the sense that he's a guy who runs a country that is a communist country that's based on a form of government totally different than ours," says Biden.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:15 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:41 am
If anything about politics was real, the so-called leader would be generally well liked by everyone, extremely intelligent, and physically strong.
That's how they elect the Student Body President in Middle School. Francis Ngannou should run for President of the U.S. using your criteria.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:39 am

Joe is lost.jpg
Joe is lost.jpg (139.25 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Cascade Kid

Post by Cascade Kid » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:35 am

Mr. President, after today would you still refer to President Xi as a dictator :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z81jYKLs6Iw&t=265s