Biden Gaff

douche

Re: Biden Gaff

Post by douche » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:12 pm

289451224_5525985627433230_5165678816026398621_n.jpg
289451224_5525985627433230_5165678816026398621_n.jpg (56.85 KiB) Viewed 1275 times

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:10 pm

dt

douche

Post by douche » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:01 pm

I'd like to share a story...

I'm on the beach in Mazatlan a few years ago. Some guy from Minnesota starts talking to me, telling me that Obama is the worst president in history. I ask him, 'Worse than George W. or Nixon?' He says, 'Oh yeah, 20X worse than either of those guys.' I said, 'Really? Bush destroyed the entire economy and lined his pockets and those of his cronies in the process'. This guy's response? 'The sooner we get the ni**er out of the white house, the better.' Of course, I immediately realize that the conversation was never about politics to begin with.

But yeah, Biden is a certifiable disaster. More accurately, his advisors. But somebody somewhere needs a puppet to do their bidding. And who better to do that than an old, senile bought-and-paid-for career politician? As I've said before, politics used to carry a level of subtlety, but no more.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:10 pm

douche wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:01 pm

I'm on the beach in Mazatlan a few years ago. Some guy from Minnesota starts talking to me, telling me that Obama is the worst president in history. I ask him, 'Worse than George W. or Nixon?' He says, 'Oh yeah, 20X worse than either of those guys.' I said, 'Really? Bush destroyed the entire economy and lined his pockets and those of his cronies in the process'. This guy's response? 'The sooner we get the ni**er out of the white house, the better.' Of course, I immediately realize that the conversation was never about politics to begin with.

But yeah, Biden is a certifiable disaster. More accurately, his advisors. But somebody somewhere needs a puppet to do their bidding. And who better to do that than an old, senile bought-and-paid-for career politician? As I've said before, politics used to carry a level of subtlety, but no more.
I have a couple of strongly-left friends who, ironically, fully admit Obama was awful. They know he was bad and it pisses them off - not as a leftist, but as an American. They know his policies were garbage - but they also looked into them - objectively. Oddly, they both went to Yale - creative writing program grads. Not everyone was duped. Also, no "N" bombs were exchanged during these converations. :D

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:52 pm

auroraave wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:10 pm
douche wrote:

I have a couple of strongly-left friends who, ironically, fully admit Obama was awful. They know he was bad and it pisses them off - not as a leftist, but as an American. They know his policies were garbage - but they also looked into them - objectively. Oddly, they both went to Yale - creative writing program grads. Not everyone was duped. Also, no "N" bombs were exchanged during these converations. :D
I have seem some tweets calling Clarence Thomas the N word for his R v Wade ruling. These people. :roll:
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:52 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:52 pm
auroraave wrote:
douche wrote:

I have seem some tweets calling Clarence Thomas the N word for his R v Wade ruling. These people. :roll:
No shit man. It's a crime when "normal" uses is, but perfectly okay when describing a conservative black American.
-Wacko's all-

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:44 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:52 pm
D-train wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:52 pm
auroraave wrote:

No shit man. It's a crime when "normal" uses is, but perfectly okay when describing a conservative black American.
-Wacko's all-
Larry Elder, a conservative, self-made black dude from Compton, threw his hat in the political ring last year - the LA Times called him "The New Face of White Supremecy." To be clear - a black dude is "the face" of white supremecy. I dunno, I don't claim to be smart, but that math doesn't add up for me. These people are SO unhinged. All they do with their insane rhetoric as a way to hold on to power, is drive people away and into the arms of the conservative/middle/GOP. It is SO blatant anymore as to be Babylon Bee-type headlines.

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... lifornians

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:17 pm

I know.

The left is all about the minorities-----until that minority is a conservative.
The left is all about women's in politics-----until SHE is a conservative.

The left is a bunch of hypocrites.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:52 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:17 pm
I know.

The left is all about the minorities-----until that minority is a conservative.
The left is all about women's in politics-----until SHE is a conservative.

The left is a bunch of hypocrites.
Mayra Flores is the first Mexican born person in Congress. She was just elected in a special election. Husband is a Border patrol agent. If she was a Dem and her husband was a gender studies professor there would have a month long celebration and it would have been on the news 24/7 for weeks. But alas she is a Republican so guessing most of you have never heard of her.
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:39 pm

And she has been called the "New Face of White Supremacy." Move over Larry Elder.