Biden Gaff

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Biden Gaff

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:14 pm

maoling wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:54 pm
I really have no idea. But if he showed an ounce of humility and a willingness to say "The Buck Stops Here" instead of blaming Putin, Trump, Big Oil, The Meat Industry for every problem he himself has created, I would have less hatred for him.

He is a ranting pussy, and he makes me puke. No Balls Biden. I've never despised a president as much as this POS, not even Clinton or Nixon.
Nixon?
How fucking old are you?

I can say that I still despise Obama most of all, with Clinton and Bush Jr. a close 2nd.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:41 pm

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:05 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:14 pm
maoling wrote:
I really have no idea. But if he showed an ounce of humility and a willingness to say "The Buck Stops Here" instead of blaming Putin, Trump, Big Oil, The Meat Industry for every problem he himself has created, I would have less hatred for him.

He is a ranting pussy, and he makes me puke. No Balls Biden. I've never despised a president as much as this POS, not even Clinton or Nixon.
Nixon?
How fucking old are you?

I can say that I still despise Obama most of all, with Clinton and Bush Jr. a close 2nd.
The average age on the forum is probably A LOT older than you might think.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:22 pm

bpj wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:05 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:14 pm
maoling wrote:

Nixon?
How fucking old are you?

The average age on the forum is probably A LOT older than you might think.
No doubt.

I do remember Nixon being removed from office, but didn't really have an opinion since I was born in 1968.

And GML really kills the average board members age.

Where has GML been lately?

douche

Post by douche » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:38 am

Nixon = POS

And I think ole Joe was simply chewing gum.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:04 pm

I hope Biden has a taste tester. Nazi Pelosi may have given him the virus. They were both at an event two days ago and they touched hands. If Joe goes into hiding this weekend, it may be because they are testing him. If he becomes sick, we'll have Harris as Potus for a few days. Seems like an ideal opportunity to remove him from office.

https://www.westernjournal.com/breaking ... fice-days/

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:03 pm

Nixon?
How fucking old are you?

:lol:

This is my next birthday song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCTunqv1Xt4

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:36 pm

So some loon with a Glock 9 fires off 33 rounds in a NY subway this week, while Joe is stumbling around the White House lawn telling everyone we need to crack down on a two-shot ghost gun, which represent only a tiny fraction of all the guns used in violent crimes.

Truly the most out-of-touch president since Woodrow Wilson's stroke.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bi ... &FORM=VIRE

douche

Post by douche » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:13 pm

maoling wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:36 pm
So some loon with a Glock 9 fires off 33 rounds in a NY subway this week, while Joe is stumbling around the White House lawn telling everyone we need to crack down on a two-shot ghost gun, which represent only a tiny fraction of all the guns used in violent crimes.

Joe is a complete embarrassment. Much like the turd north of the border. Not much wonder the West is so weak. It's embarrassing.

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:52 pm

douche wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:13 pm
maoling wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:36 pm

Joe is a complete embarrassment. Much like the turd north of the border. Not much wonder the West is so weak. It's embarrassing.
The press agreed to not photograph or film FDR when he was in his wheelchair because it projected an image of weakness. I think they should do the same thing with Joe. Just agree to not film him anytime he is walking -- or talking.