Covid-19

auroraave

Re: Covid-19

Post by auroraave » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:47 pm

Gentlemen - I have covid right now. For those that have not had it - let me clue you in.

Day one - that foggy feeling like you're getting a cold or flu - you want to develop a cough - but it never develops. It def feels respiratory.
Hit me Friday night. All weekend I basically drank orange juice, tea, 50mg zinc daily, and took ibuprofin 'cause the body aches were strong but nothing severe.

No loss of appetite or smell. Slept a LOT. No doctor. No hospital. No vagisil. I wasn't vaxxed - but now I am... with the natural kind!
Today I feel 90%. Skipping the gym (in case I am contagious) but going for a ride out in the sun for sure.

I am in good shape - lots of time at the gym and on the bike and in the sun - so I have a robust immune system - so this was probably the delta variant. Honestly, not a very big deal. I've had much worse. I had the swine back around '10 and that affected me for about three months. That's the last time I've been really sick, or saw a doctor for an illness. I was blacking out and losing motor functions - thought I'd been poisoned. That shit was severe. COVID is NOT that.

If you work on your own health and immunity - which you should be doing anyway - this is nothing to worry about. Lifestyle is the difference - and that is not a marketing slogan. Highly recommend you take vitamin d supplements if you don't have access to sunlight, and a daily zinc tab (50mg) and vitamin c (fresh squeezed orange/lemon juice) as a basic foundation for immunity and - most importantly - get educated on anti-inflammatory diet. Inflammation is the real killer - dairy, sugar, alcohol, or cheering for the 9ers.

Carry on, fuckers! :D

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:54 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:55 pm
Given that the windows are down i would assume he is worried about catching covid from himself.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:55 pm

Thanks Aurora.
Glad you're O.K.
You've just motivated me to take a walk today.
It's cold but sunny outside here in NYC.
I know one girl in my church right now that tested positive.
She says it's like the flu also.
We've been taking vitamin D and Zinc also for awhile.
My wife has ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine in case one of us get symptoms.
We're probably the last non-vaxed Dominicana & pinky on the block!
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:36 pm

Glad you are mending, aurora. But keep the vagisil handy, just in case.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:36 pm

auroraave wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:47 pm
Gentlemen - I have covid right now. For those that have not had it - let me clue you in.

Day one - that foggy feeling like you're getting a cold or flu - you want to develop a cough - but it never develops. It def feels respiratory.
Hit me Friday night. All weekend I basically drank orange juice, tea, 50mg zinc daily, and took ibuprofin 'cause the body aches were strong but nothing severe.

No loss of appetite or smell. Slept a LOT. No doctor. No hospital. No vagisil. I wasn't vaxxed - but now I am... with the natural kind!
Today I feel 90%. Skipping the gym (in case I am contagious) but going for a ride out in the sun for sure.

I am in good shape - lots of time at the gym and on the bike and in the sun - so I have a robust immune system - so this was probably the delta variant. Honestly, not a very big deal. I've had much worse. I had the swine back around '10 and that affected me for about three months. That's the last time I've been really sick, or saw a doctor for an illness. I was blacking out and losing motor functions - thought I'd been poisoned. That shit was severe. COVID is NOT that.

If you work on your own health and immunity - which you should be doing anyway - this is nothing to worry about. Lifestyle is the difference - and that is not a marketing slogan. Highly recommend you take vitamin d supplements if you don't have access to sunlight, and a daily zinc tab (50mg) and vitamin c (fresh squeezed orange/lemon juice) as a basic foundation for immunity and - most importantly - get educated on anti-inflammatory diet. Inflammation is the real killer - dairy, sugar, alcohol, or cheering for the 9ers.

So you tested positive?
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:31 am

Very special very hot place in hell for these vermin

https://www.foxnews.com/media/la-times- ... eath-covid
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:31 am

I haven't had anything bad like flu in at least 5 years. I do light exercise every day and take the zinc/D/C. Other than occasional mild cold systems the only other issues i have had since covid began is an eczema-like condition that i battled two different times after getting bitten by my cat, and pressure headaches starting last spring and only stopping a couple months ago. It was the kind where you feel it whenever you lean forward. That type of headache was associated with earlier strains of covid.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:34 pm

Just beyond f-ing belief. It takes CNN almost TWO YEARS to clue into this. And why? Before they wanted inflated hospital numbers because it drove the Pandemic of the unvaccinated narrative. But now because too many Covid hospitalizations make it look bad for Biden, they are trying to minimize it.
dt

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:50 pm

62D19EC5-DCA6-4081-BE0A-8C4FA8A06E5A.jpeg
62D19EC5-DCA6-4081-BE0A-8C4FA8A06E5A.jpeg (527.14 KiB) Viewed 348 times
I’m not an epidemiologist, so I need some help. What is the technical name for a mass vaccination campaign that results in an unprecedented wave of cases in the vaccinated population?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:10 pm

auroraave wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:47 pm

Very happy you made it through.....and just as feisty as usual, you fucker!!