Covid-19

ddraig

Covid-19

Post by ddraig » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:15 pm

There is an excellent book available that takes a good, hard look at where and how Covid-19 came into being. It is titled "Viral: The Search for the Origin of COVID-19." The authors are Matt Ridley and Alina Chan. Both are excellent at following Ms. Chan's detective work. If you want a little diversion from the Christmas bustle, take a look. The book doesn't definitively point fingers, but there is more than enough evidence to come to an obvious conclusion.

Coeurd’Alene J

Re: Covid-19

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:13 pm

ddraig wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:15 pm
There is an excellent book available that takes a good, hard look at where and how Covid-19 came into being. It is titled "Viral: The Search for the Origin of COVID-19." The authors are Matt Ridley and Alina Chan. Both are excellent at following Ms. Chan's detective work. If you want a little diversion from the Christmas bustle, take a look. The book doesn't definitively point fingers, but there is more than enough evidence to come to an obvious conclusion.
Thanks for that. I will take a look.
I wonder if 100+ pages of the vaccine vs mask thread needs to change a little. I’m specifically reading up on efficacy of natural immunity and ways to lesson the effects of the virus...specifically vitamin d,c zinc in combination with ivermectin.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:14 pm

Here is a very good read on the latest info on the virus

https://www.juliusruechel.com/2021/12/a ... icron.html

But what about our first contact with the dreaded Covid virus? By late February of 2020 it was already clear from epidemiology data from Italy and from the outbreak on the Diamond Princess cruise ship that even the very first infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus poses very little risk to the overwhelming majority of people. By now we know why. Between 90 and 99% of the population already had partial cross-reactive immunity to SARS-CoV-2 thanks to previous exposure to other coronaviruses.

For most people, this virus was no more remarkable and no more dangerous than any of the other viruses that cause colds and flus every year. Yet during Covid, the media and public health officials have gone out of their way to de-emphasize the high number of people whose PCR-positive cases are completely asymptomatic (at least 40% of Covid cases are asymptomatic, and that was before mild Omicron came along!) Partial cross-reactive immunity is the unsung hereo of the Covid crisis. It is the single most important virology concept of this pandemic, and it simply isn't being talked about in the News. But look... 👉👉👉vaccines!

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:27 pm

The only people who need masks are those susceptible, mostly over 60 or with compromised immune systems. If you are in daily, close contact with someone who fits into that category, then you too should probably wear a mask. But for the vast number of us, masks were/are not necessary. And I shudder when I listen to Fauci telling us we should all wear masks until the death toll is at a minimum. I wish Trump would have canned his scrawny ass at the first opportunity.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:53 pm

The omicron variant is from ??
Wait for it China

https://meaninginhistory.substack.com/p/they-know-
All over America, and all over the world, cardiac arrest, heart inflammation and heart attack deaths are exploding. Young athletes are dropping right on the field; star soccer players in Europe are dropping dead in the middle of games; referees, coaches and even fans in the stands are having cardiac emergencies. It's something no one has ever seen before. It's an epidemic.

What do all these victims have in common? They've all been vaccinated.

In America, the media is filled with reports of hospital emergency rooms and intensive care units overwhelmed with seriously ill patients. From coast to coast, there are so many sick people lined up that there aren't enough beds or nurses. Sick patients are lying on gurneys along the hallways. Doctors and medical experts call it a "mystery" why so many Americans are sick. They can't understand what's happening.

But I can solve the mystery. I believe that these are COVID-19 vaccine-related injuries overwhelming ERs and ICUs. The very illnesses that are most prevalent in this mysterious health emergency -- heart attack deaths, cardiac arrest, strokes, blood clots, multiple organ failure -- are all the same COVID-19 vaccine side effects listed in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:21 am

dt

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:36 am

D-train wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:21 am
He is a funny guy. The wit comes fast. This should be good news....bring on omicron

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:42 am

For Fucks Sake
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:14 pm

This seems far fetched to me but who knows.
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:53 pm

Not surprising information. I see it as a concerted effort to get countries to come under the "One World Government' umbrella. Basically a feudal system on steroids.