Covid-19

auroraave

Re: Covid-19

Post by auroraave » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:30 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:31 am
I haven't had anything bad like flu in at least 5 years. I do light exercise every day and take the zinc/D/C. Other than occasional mild cold systems the only other issues i have had since covid began is an eczema-like condition that i battled two different times after getting bitten by my cat, and pressure headaches starting last spring and only stopping a couple months ago. It was the kind where you feel it whenever you lean forward. That type of headache was associated with earlier strains of covid.
Sounds like Cat Scratch Fever. All those supplements are great for your immunity baseline, but can't help ya when you're hoeing around with those Spearmint Rhino kitties. Not that there's anything wrong with that... :D

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:40 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:10 pm
auroraave wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:47 pm
Gentlemen - I have covid right now. For those that have not had it - let me clue you in.

Day one - that foggy feeling like you're getting a cold or flu - you want to develop a cough - but it never develops. It def feels respiratory.
Hit me Friday night. All weekend I basically drank orange juice, tea, 50mg zinc daily, and took ibuprofin 'cause the body aches were strong but nothing severe.

No loss of appetite or smell. Slept a LOT. No doctor. No hospital. No vagisil. I wasn't vaxxed - but now I am... with the natural kind!
Today I feel 90%. Skipping the gym (in case I am contagious) but going for a ride out in the sun for sure.

I am in good shape - lots of time at the gym and on the bike and in the sun - so I have a robust immune system - so this was probably the delta variant. Honestly, not a very big deal. I've had much worse. I had the swine back around '10 and that affected me for about three months. That's the last time I've been really sick, or saw a doctor for an illness. I was blacking out and losing motor functions - thought I'd been poisoned. That shit was severe. COVID is NOT that.

If you work on your own health and immunity - which you should be doing anyway - this is nothing to worry about. Lifestyle is the difference - and that is not a marketing slogan. Highly recommend you take vitamin d supplements if you don't have access to sunlight, and a daily zinc tab (50mg) and vitamin c (fresh squeezed orange/lemon juice) as a basic foundation for immunity and - most importantly - get educated on anti-inflammatory diet. Inflammation is the real killer - dairy, sugar, alcohol, or cheering for the 9ers.

Carry on, fuckers! :D
Very happy you made it through.....and just as feisty as usual, you fucker!!

Well, I appreciate all the well wishes but now I feel stupid because didn't mean to make my 'coming out covid' a 'woe is me' scenario - I wanted to detail my experience - for whatever it's worth to others - so they can see it was really nothing serious, and at no time was I worried or updating my will or putting the coroner on speed dial or getting all pharmaceutical to combat the great death flu. nah. Today I feel 100% - actually, felt 100% last night. of course, CNN has me on 'Death Watch" and apparently I am a "near death denier.' :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:55 pm

So you tested positive????

CDC director triple vaxxed and double masked. Expect her to test positive later this week. lol
dt

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:17 pm

You can’t lie about everything every day and expect to get re-elected or trusted. Fuck all the woke jokes

https://twitter.com/michaeljknowles/sta ... 65349?s=20

Fauci at congress right now. Crying about death threats against him and at the same time telling congress that over 900,000 people have died from COVID..

It’s almost over for the COVID crime syndicate and omicron is the answer

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:26 pm

auroraave wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:30 pm
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:31 am
I haven't had anything bad like flu in at least 5 years. I do light exercise every day and take the zinc/D/C. Other than occasional mild cold systems the only other issues i have had since covid began is an eczema-like condition that i battled two different times after getting bitten by my cat, and pressure headaches starting last spring and only stopping a couple months ago. It was the kind where you feel it whenever you lean forward. That type of headache was associated with earlier strains of covid.
Sounds like Cat Scratch Fever. All those supplements are great for your immunity baseline, but can't help ya when you're hoeing around with those Spearmint Rhino kitties. Not that there's anything wrong with that... :D
I already looked into csf but i didn't have any of the primary symptoms. Thanks for your concern though.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:54 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:55 pm
So you tested positive????

CDC director triple vaxxed and double masked. Expect her to test positive later this week. lol
That looks as absurd as a 14 year old with a "whale tail".

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:40 pm

In my Howard Cosell voice: Down goes Fauci! Down goes Fauci!
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:42 pm

Attachments
20220112_074133.jpg
20220112_074133.jpg (31.65 KiB) Viewed 345 times

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:00 pm

A Texas Federal judge has ordered the FDA to release all the Pfizer vax Docs within 8 months.
Jan 7 - Score one for transparency.

A federal judge in Texas on Thursday ordered the Food and Drug Administration to make public the data it relied on to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, imposing a dramatically accelerated schedule that should result in the release of all information within about eight months.

That’s roughly 75 years and four months faster than the FDA said it could take to complete a Freedom of Information Act request by a group of doctors and scientists seeking an estimated 450,000 pages of material about the vaccine.

The court “concludes that this FOIA request is of paramount public importance,” wrote U.S. District Judge Mark Pittman in Fort Worth, who was appointed to the bench by former President Donald Trump in 2019.

The FDA didn’t dispute it had an obligation to make the information public but argued that its short-staffed FOIA office only had the bandwidth to review and release 500 pages a month.

While Pittman recognized “the ‘unduly burdensome’ challenges that this FOIA request may present to the FDA,” in his four-page order, he resoundingly rejected the agency’s suggested schedule.

Rather than producing 500 pages a month — the FDA's proposed timeline — he ordered the agency to turn over 55,000 a month. That means all the Pfizer vaccine data should be public by the end of the summer rather than, say, the year 2097.

Even if the FDA may not see it this way, I think Pittman did the agency — and the country — a big favor by expediting the document production.
https://www.reuters.com/legal/governmen ... 022-01-07/

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:37 pm

These people are so insane their brains are unwilling and or unable to process the fact that MILLIONS of vaccinated people have gotten Omicrom so they continue spewing this nonsensical hate. Its truly a mental illness fueled by extreme and unrelenting cognitive dissonance....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-colu ... s-unvaxxed
dt