Re: Covid-19

Post by bpj » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:20 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:59 pm
:lol:

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:00 am

Great! And what happens if there is a computer glitch or a virus? Not that computers can get anything wrong, mind you. That really is very scary. But hey, it's nothing that the current group of cops can do. Shoot at targets on the wall but don't, God forbid, shoot a human being!

Had a nice talk with my neighbor from two houses down this afternoon. She is a nurse with Multicare. The group she works with is down to six nurses, one who is pregnant and will be leaving soon for maternity leave. Last year at this time, they had 23 nurses! Now they are down to one fourth of what they had a year ago.

Don't let anyone tell you that "all the beds are full." If they were, it would take one hell of a lot more nurses to take care of the people in the hospitals. Yes, the medical personnel are exhausted! As well they should be because they are barely able to keep up doing twice the work. Hospital beds are NOT full! There are not enough people to work if the beds were full. I'll leave you to make up your own mind, but I can think of no other reason for the media and our political "royalty" to feed us this line of bull except to keep us afraid so we'll toe the line.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:41 am

I'd like to think that means we'll see fewer nurses dancing in the hospital videos this year, but it's all the libs left employed after the vax mandates, so we'll probably still see more.

Still yet to have anybody I know be affected worse than flu by covid, but found out yesterday my childhood friends vaxxed mom got the booster and needed 3 stints put in after blood clots within a couple weeks.

Blood clots in adults and myocarditis in young people seem to be the most frequent issues I've read about from the vaccine. Have read a lot about women missing their periods, having miscarriages and stillbirths.

Or, maybe they're all coincidental, time will tell.

https://youtu.be/tbIr8L6futM

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:51 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:33 pm
Happy MLK day! :D
I never met my wife's Dad who was from West Virginia but she said he used to celebrate Robert E. Lee day this weekend. lol
About
Robert Edward Lee was an American Confederate general best known for his service to the Confederate States of America during the American Civil War, during which he was appointed the overall commander of the Confederate States Army. Wikipedia
Born: January 19, 1807, Stratford Hall, Stratford, VA
Died: October 12, 1870, Lexington, VA
dt

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:05 pm

This can’t be good for any authority still pushing vaccine mandates

Shit. Hit. Fan

https://meaninginhistory.substack.com/p ... -is-boring

An explosive case is currently being hotly debated on social media: In France, a rich, older entrepreneur from Paris is said to have died as a result of a Corona injection. Previously, he had taken out multi-million dollar life insurance policies for the benefit of his children and grandchildren, according to a media report.
Although vaccination is recognized as the cause of death by doctors and the insurance company, it has refused to pay out. The reason is because the side effects of the Corona jabs are known and published. They argue that the deceased took part in an experiment at his own risk. Covid-19 in itself is not classed as a “critical illness”.

According to the company, an experimental vaccination resulting in death is like suicide

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:29 pm

Well Hell. Guess I'll grab a few extra steaks this weekend at the grocery. Stupid motherflowers.

https://twitter.com/ChrisJo00291974/sta ... 7mp5UpAAAA
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:34 am

A Twitter account posting the reactions people "aren't" having to the vaccine.

https://twitter.com/theysayitsrare?t=Nq ... nIShg&s=09

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:10 pm

WTF is the current obsession with testing. How about if you feel sick stay home and if you don't then go about your business.
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:19 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:10 pm
WTF is the current obsession with testing. How about if you feel sick stay home and if you don't then go about your business.
It's crazy. Induced hysteria.

I've had what in any other year would be an obvious chest cold the last few days.

Now, its probably "covid", even though it just feels like the cold I get every few years, who knows.

It started as a cough with a little lung congestion. If I was a hysterical lib i would have gone to the hospital because they've told us relentlessly that we're all going to die.

I think this is where the cases and "hospitals are overrun" are coming from.

Instead i popped a few ibuprofen and ignored it like the annoyance it is and it's almost gone.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:44 pm

Please read! Especially the last few paragraphs where it is explained that covid-19 is far less of a risk to those over 65 than the flu.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/ ... etreat.php