The Great Reset

User avatar
Coeurd’Alene J
Posts: 3326
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 2:56 am

Re: The Great Reset

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:52 pm

Tom Cotton on voting rights
When the Democrats say "voting rights," they mean ballot harvesting, abolishing voter ID, and giving taxpayer dollars to campaigns.

This has nothing to do with voting rights. Instead, it's a transparent attempt to rig elections.

User avatar
Coeurd’Alene J
Posts: 3326
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 2:56 am

Re: The Great Reset

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:03 pm

maoling wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:40 am
And sorry to keep ranting, but what gives this inept cocksucker the right to castigate the rest of us, when his approval rating is 33%?

Feckin' Twilight Zone.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... hp&pc=U531
New low Joe will have to be replaced in 2024. Maybe Hillary and Liz Cheney can save the republic

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 42068
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: The Great Reset

Post by D-train » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:04 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:52 pm
Tom Cotton on voting rights
When the Democrats say "voting rights," they mean ballot harvesting, abolishing voter ID, and giving taxpayer dollars to campaigns.

This has nothing to do with voting rights. Instead, it's a transparent attempt to rig elections.
Dinesh D'Souza made a great point.

When you give votes to ineligibles, illegals, convicts and dead people you are essentially cancelling out or SURPRESSING legitimate votes of American citizens that actually have the right to vote. That is truly voter suppression vs. simply asking people of ALL races to validate their ID.
dt

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 42068
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: The Great Reset

Post by D-train » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:19 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:57 pm
ddraig wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:51 pm
I'm actually hoping the Dims pass the filibuster cancellation sometime in May, but the longer they try to push it through, the less time they have to screw the country over. The good thing will be that it is almost assured that the Reps will take control at least by one vote. When that happens and if there is no filibuster,

Think about this happening after the first of the year:
Border wall?
Right to work?
Keystone XL?
Mandatory deportation for criminal illegals?
Mandatory I.D. to vote?
Conceal carry in 50 states?
Loosening of MPG standards?

There are tons of things that could get passed by just one vote. And the last thing? Re-institute the filibuster rule so nothing can be undone by less than 60 votes.
How do they have enough votes to end the Filibuster when the Filibuster is still in place?
Love her. Shockingly the only attractive Dem woman in all of Congress.

dt

User avatar
ddraig
Posts: 3647
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 am

Re: The Great Reset

Post by ddraig » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:03 pm

Realistically, the only candidate the Dims could run for POTUS in 2024 that people would vote for is Tulsi Gabbard. But there is no way she could pull a majority of votes unless the Republicans put up Chris Christie! Hell, if those were my choices, I'd vote for her.

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 42068
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: The Great Reset

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:18 pm

dt

User avatar
Coeurd’Alene J
Posts: 3326
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 2:56 am

Re: The Great Reset

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:34 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:18 pm
Wow, here is the Great Reset imo.

https://www.axios.com/gop-surge-biden-s ... 81385.html
Never really gave Trump a chance at 2024 given the hatred for him from the left....yet Joe has actually given Donald a gift only he could give.....

I can see Trump wiping the floor in 2024............
E358531B-2FD2-4366-B93D-641CB083764B.jpeg
E358531B-2FD2-4366-B93D-641CB083764B.jpeg (109.24 KiB) Viewed 15 times

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 42068
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: The Great Reset

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:40 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:34 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:18 pm
Wow, here is the Great Reset imo.

https://www.axios.com/gop-surge-biden-s ... 81385.html
Never really gave Trump a chance at 2024 given the hatred for him from the left....yet Joe has actually given Donald a gift only he could give.....

I can see Trump wiping the floor in 2024............
E358531B-2FD2-4366-B93D-641CB083764B.jpeg
Wiping the Floor in '24! :D
dt

User avatar
seattlefan-daBronx
Posts: 6715
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:37 pm

Re: The Great Reset

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:39 pm

Definitely alot of "wiping" going on.

Just remember...I'm no prophet...but BEFORE they can reset it and forget it...they gotta bring it all down.
Trump said in his speech Saturday night we're the next Venezuela. I am not looking forward to that crap.

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 42068
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: The Great Reset

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:46 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:39 pm
Definitely alot of "wiping" going on.

Just remember...I'm no prophet...but BEFORE they can reset it and forget it...they gotta bring it all down.
Trump said in his speech Saturday night we're the next Venezuela. I am not looking forward to that crap.
They can't even pass a stimulus bill. Thanks to Sinema and Manchin they don't even have a majority in the Senate. That trainwreck that is the Left is already lame duck and will be out of power in 10 months. All that will be left is Biden stumbling around in circles while Kamala insanely cackles away...
dt

Post Reply