No Shots, Let's Go Brandon
24%

Total votes: 17

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: How Vaxxed Are You?

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:42 am

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:00 am
I was considering the jab early on then enough information was coming out that didn’t make perfect sense and I decided to hold off and am fortunate that I did. Got covid about 3 weeks ago started the first night with ivermectin, lost all sense of smell and taste around day 4 and feel 100 % now. I had a residual cough for a week or so. According to Dr. McCullough there is almost zero chance of getting it again. You do not have to get theses jabs if you take care of yourself and take zinc, vit c and d. I am 64 today and take no medications......
Just curious, did you already have the Ivermectin on hand in case you got Covid or did you see a doctor the day you first felt sick and get it prescribed then?

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:21 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:42 am
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
I was considering the jab early on then enough information was coming out that didn’t make perfect sense and I decided to hold off and am fortunate that I did. Got covid about 3 weeks ago started the first night with ivermectin, lost all sense of smell and taste around day 4 and feel 100 % now. I had a residual cough for a week or so. According to Dr. McCullough there is almost zero chance of getting it again. You do not have to get theses jabs if you take care of yourself and take zinc, vit c and d. I am 64 today and take no medications......
Just curious, did you already have the Ivermectin on hand in case you got Covid or did you see a doctor the day you first felt sick and get it prescribed then?
We went online with a Doctor from India and paid I think $60 for the consult and $150 for 250 tablets and had them mailed to us.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:31 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:21 pm
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:42 am
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
We went online with a Doctor from India and paid I think $60 for the consult and $150 for 250 tablets and had them mailed to us.
Wow, insanity that you had to do that and couldn't just get them here.
dt

gil

Post by gil » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:00 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:53 am
maoling wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:44 am
Physician Market Research interviews.

I don't really even know what those are lol.

I just know we all got the Polio and Smallpox vaccines, and whatever other ones they stuck in our butt in the 50s and 60s. :shock:
Pharma companies constantly interview physicians to get their feedback on everything from Sales aid, Marketing materials, Product profiles of new drugs. They get about $300 an interview.

They are critical to what I do. When there is a new drug being developed we need to know how successful it will be in terms of adoption and revenues.

Physicians are asked how they treat a disease now, then they are show a target product profile show the new drugs, efficacy, safety, side effects and route of administration. They are then asked what % of patients they would prescribe it to. I use those %s in my forecast models to forecast revenues out to 2040.
It's good to learn more about this. Thanks!

gil

Post by gil » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:03 pm

auroraave wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:07 am
maoling wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:51 am
Just wondering how many of you guys chose to get vaccinated and how many of you chose not to.

I got all three, but I never considered not getting it. I get a flu shot every year also, but I only started doing that in my late 50s.
No shots, no boosters, no nothing. Not a political decision, it came down to being uncomfortable with getting shot up with something that had not been vetted for a longer time. Most vax take years - like 7-10 years. I take zero medications - had the 'rona a few weeks ago - it was not a big deal, but I def felt it for a couple days.

I am waiting for all the side effects data to emerge over the next few years. Let's hope it's not too bad for those that got the jab. Also, I am 100% pro vax for those that want it. It's nobody's business what you do, IMO. I beleive it makes sense for the most vulnerable, but the super healthy should draw their own conclusions on what makes sense.
I got two shots and the booster, but what you describe certainly are things I thought about.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:14 pm

I still have 0 acquaintances affected by covid any worse than a bad flu.

But I do know one vaxxed that got hives for weeks after his shot, and one that needed stents put in soon after booster.

What are you guys seeing out there?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:36 am

bpj wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:14 pm
I still have 0 acquaintances affected by covid any worse than a bad flu.

But I do know one vaxxed that got hives for weeks after his shot, and one that needed stents put in soon after booster.

What are you guys seeing out there?
A wife of one of my clients, as soon as got vaxxxed, started to have heart palpitations. NOT GOOD!
My cousin still hasn't been able to start his workouts because within 1 week of getting vaxxxed he lost his breath. Walking a flight of stairs is now work for him.

Other than that, the following haven't had any issues:
Father
Mother
Brother
Sister
All nephews and nieces....both sides of the family.
But one of the nieces did catch "The Covid" after being fully vaxxxed and boosted.

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:16 am

These whackjobs are doing everything they can to try and make people think it's not the vaccine causing health problems.

It's climate change that's giving you heart palpitations...
Attachments
20220203_201447.jpg
20220203_201447.jpg (76.2 KiB) Viewed 864 times

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:06 am

I haven't gotten the vax either, I figured let other people be the guinea pigs. I imagine that if required to for work I might, and if I were a young man in the military, 21 year old me would definitely have "obeyed orders".

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:27 pm

These whackjobs are doing everything they can to try and make people think it's not the vaccine causing health problems.

It's climate change that's giving you heart palpitations...

Thanks bpj. I had to look up "Winter Vagina."

Symptoms include:

discomfort, irritating or a burning sensation
discomfort during sex
going off sex
difficulty getting aroused and reaching orgasm
the surface of your vagina looking pale and thin
narrowing or shortening of the vagina
needing to pee more than usual
repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs)

I didn't realize these symptoms were signs of an actual physical condition. I just thought they were excuses for avoiding the enchilada.

https://www.the-sun.com/health/4078685/ ... %20More%20