No Shots, Let's Go Brandon
24%

Total votes: 17

auroraave

Re: How Vaxxed Are You?

Post by auroraave » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:04 pm

bpj wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:16 am
These whackjobs are doing everything they can to try and make people think it's not the vaccine causing health problems.

It's climate change that's giving you heart palpitations...
while there are always going to be a percentage of side effects with any drug or vax, I would not start rushing to judgement that every malady popping up is vax related. That is a completely false conclusion to draw. You need to start with the long term health and ramifications of American's obesity, overwhelmingly shitty diet, sedentary lifestyle, processed foods, and their rush to take pill when they get a tummy ache, rather than making lifestyle changes. That is what is killing people and that is where the convo starts. All of those symptoms, combined with an experimental drug can only exacerbate the death rates - for sure - and as many deaths as the jab itself may produce, until we have sufficient data to blame it accordingly, the bigger cause is everything I mentioned above. Just like that shitty lifestyle combined with covid produces the majority of covid deaths, we need to know how that lifestyle affects the jab results as well. Can't just point the finger at the vax. That is LITERALLY why I don't want the jab - because we DO NOT HAVE THE LONG TERM DATA. I don't know if we ever will - because the long term data rarely shows fewer side effects - but the opposite - and the guv and pharma - who quite literally forced this on people - would not want that ever revealed. The financial repercussions would be/will be staggering.

But I do agree - it's definitely probably global warning/climate change/racism. :lol:

We may never know, because there may never be the research to get clear data, because now the Army apparently has a vax that is actually a vax - not an MRNA based jab. This could be a massive game changer - a real vax vs the 'rona. Check this out... from The Hill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hRyGI7 ... el=TheHill

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:24 pm

Sure, can't start rushing to blame the vax for everything, but the more things like this continue to happen, the more obvious it gets that there is a link.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:41 pm

I didn't see anything in that article that was blaming the death on covid or the vax. Did I miss it?

John's Hopkins put out a report saying that the lockdowns basically had no effect on controlling covid.

I think when this moment in time is studied - we are going to find out that the overwhelming damage to people, mentally and physically, socially and psychologically, were the lockdowns and restrictions, not covid or the jab. I guarantee you, if we live long enough, that will be the real horror, the real lesson learned. This entire generation of kids, from 5-18, and many adults, will likely have some sort of long term effect - because of politics and staggering incompetence - and that will be overwhelming legacy of COVID, IMO. Luckily, big pharma will find a pill for that.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

douche

Post by douche » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:57 pm

auroraave wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:41 pm
I didn't see anything in that article that was blaming the death on covid or the vax. Did I miss it?

John's Hopkins put out a report saying that the lockdowns basically had no effect on controlling covid.

I think when this moment in time is studied - we are going to find out that the overwhelming damage to people, mentally and physically, socially and psychologically, were the lockdowns and restrictions, not covid or the jab. I guarantee you, if we live long enough, that will be the real horror, the real lesson learned. This entire generation of kids, from 5-18, and many adults, will likely have some sort of long term effect - because of politics and staggering incompetence - and that will be overwhelming legacy of COVID, IMO. Luckily, big pharma will find a pill for that.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
I agree with you. But the really sad part is that no lesson will be learned. The human race refuses to learn from their mistakes and refuses to learn from the past.

gil

Post by gil » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:06 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:36 am
bpj wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:14 pm
I still have 0 acquaintances affected by covid any worse than a bad flu.

But I do know one vaxxed that got hives for weeks after his shot, and one that needed stents put in soon after booster.

What are you guys seeing out there?
A wife of one of my clients, as soon as got vaxxxed, started to have heart palpitations. NOT GOOD!
My cousin still hasn't been able to start his workouts because within 1 week of getting vaxxxed he lost his breath. Walking a flight of stairs is now work for him.

Other than that, the following haven't had any issues:
Father
Mother
Brother
Sister
All nephews and nieces....both sides of the family.
But one of the nieces did catch "The Covid" after being fully vaxxxed and boosted.
Sorry to hear about those people having bad reactions to getting the shots. I hope they recover completely and quickly. I know some people who had high fevers after moderna, but nothing for longer than a day.

I may know of more people who have had worse effects from the virus that other people here have reported.

1. One of my friends had an employee who died from COVID in summer 2020. An otherwise heathy guy in his 40s.
2. My sister's brother in law who is 66 and has some sort of a pre-existing lung condition, has been sick for weeks and was give a 50% chance of surviving, the last I heard. He is vaxxed but not boosted. He and his wife both contacted COVID at the same time; she recovered but he got worse and worse.
3. My chiropractor (not vaxxed; he's pretty much a natural health, "expose yourself to germs and molds because it's good for your immune system" kind of guy) had COVID and said it was the sickest by far he has been in his life.

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:30 pm

auroraave wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:41 pm

Wash, rinse, repeat.
No, of course you didn't miss it because they will deny its from the vaccine just like they have in every other similar case.

Even now if you got the vaccine then died of a heart attack within two weeks it's still classified as an unvaccinated covid death.

Long term we will see what we already see. After every shot, all of a sudden there was a "new variant".

Then people started having myocarditis, along with several other known side effects of the vaccine, meanwhile those reports have been suppressed and deleted as "misinformation" by social media companies so people don't make the correlation about what's happening.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:39 pm

Sure, people have died from the vax, and there are clearly side effects emerging, but what is the connection to that, and this dude? No mention of him being vaxxed, nothing about covid, and sure, there are cover ups, but how you are drawing the conclusion this death was vax related? I don't see the connection. People dying from the vax, doesn't mean that post-vax deaths are all vax related, and yes, I know that's not what you are saying. I have heard the rumors about all these athletes supposedly dying after the jab, but I am also not rushing to accept that as fact just yet. It could be, I don't portend to know, but I've even heard Rogan talking about that, so it's out there, but I cannot remember what his guest's rebuttal was.

Also, there are studies coming out that myocarditis may also be a side effect of COVID. So now we need clarity on whether myocarditis is vax related, which we think it is, but can it also be covid induced in the unvaxxed? Both? We'll have to wait for fauci to "educate us" :lol:

All of this shit is why we needed more data before stabbing everyone. Sadly, big pharma's sway over the 'news' and the 'policy makers' fucked a millions of people over, and has also lead to the era of massive distrust of news, pharma, and government.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:46 pm

I have said it before and I will say it again....

I have no issues with the vaccinations. I have encouraged my parents and anyone over the age of 75 to get as many shots as possible to stay healthy. It's when government:
1. Passes a law that says we cannot sue any pharma company over any ill affects from the shots, then
2. Tries to mandate the shots for every man, woman and child, I start to question the entire enterprise.

Who is getting rich?
The chemicals don't really seem to be helping a person not contract the illness.
The chemicals don't really seem to be helping a person not spread the illness around.
There is no study that actually PROVES the vax does minimize the symptoms.
And, there seems to be a lot of side-affects to this concoction of chemicals.

So I ask again, who's getting rich?

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:01 pm

deadliest threat.jpg
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:27 am

auroraave wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:39 pm
Sure, people have died from the vax, and there are clearly side effects emerging, but what is the connection to that, and this dude? No mention of him being vaxxed, nothing about covid, and sure, there are cover ups, but how you are drawing the conclusion this death was vax related? I don't see the connection. People dying from the vax, doesn't mean that post-vax deaths are all vax related, and yes, I know that's not what you are saying. I have heard the rumors about all these athletes supposedly dying after the jab, but I am also not rushing to accept that as fact just yet. It could be, I don't portend to know, but I've even heard Rogan talking about that, so it's out there, but I cannot remember what his guest's rebuttal was.

Also, there are studies coming out that myocarditis may also be a side effect of COVID. So now we need clarity on whether myocarditis is vax related, which we think it is, but can it also be covid induced in the unvaxxed? Both? We'll have to wait for fauci to "educate us" :lol:

All of this shit is why we needed more data before stabbing everyone. Sadly, big pharma's sway over the 'news' and the 'policy makers' fucked a millions of people over, and has also lead to the era of massive distrust of news, pharma, and government.
That's exactly what I would expect them to say while they continue to try and coerce the control group into taking their vaccines.