if they got measles, chickenpox,
etc. other parents would want
to come over with their children
so they would get it while they
were young! Honest!

Coeurd’Alene J

Re: How Vaxxed Are You?

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:44 pm

The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of men who wanted to be left Alone.
They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.

They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over.

The moment the Men who wanted to be left Alone are forced to fight back, it is a small form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. . . .

Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left Alone fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror.

True terror will arrive at the Left’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy . . . . but it will fall upon deaf ears.“

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:00 pm

Where did you find that quote, J?

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:17 pm

ddraig wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:00 pm
The Canadian truckers convoy....which I 100% support for the way they are handling themselves. They are winning this war and doing it peacefully

douche

Post by douche » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:05 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:17 pm
ddraig wrote:
The Canadian truckers convoy....which I 100% support for the way they are handling themselves. They are winning this war and doing it peacefully
Not according to Trudeau. He had this to say...

Protesters are "trying to blockade our economy, our democracy and our fellow citizens' daily lives. It has to stop."

Imagine what Canada could do with a real leader, a grown-up, rather than an arrogant, entitled, childish, lying hypocrite.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:46 pm

douche wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:05 pm
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
ddraig wrote:

Protesters are "trying to blockade our economy, our democracy and our fellow citizens' daily lives. It has to stop."

Imagine what Canada could do with a real leader, a grown-up, rather than an arrogant, entitled, childish, lying hypocrite.
How can somebody completely lack the self awareness to to say that in light of the fact that is EXACTLY what he did with the unnecessary lockdowns.
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:58 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:44 pm
The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of men who wanted to be left Alone.
They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.

They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over.

The moment the Men who wanted to be left Alone are forced to fight back, it is a small form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. . . .

Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left Alone fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror.

True terror will arrive at the Left’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy . . . . but it will fall upon deaf ears.“
Perfect.

We're quickly approaching a collective, "F*** around and find out." moment for our elected leaders and their minions.

They've backed people into a corner. The powers that be had better choose their next course of action very carefully because a reckoning is on the way if they keep pushing people.

This charade is over, and has been for quite awhile, but for some reason these deep blue lib areas are still hanging on for dear life to a shredded narrative.

In my opinion it's because they scared their base so much that they're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Can't admit they were wrong about all the masks and lockdowns, but can't admit it was about as deadly as the flu for healthy people and discredit everything they've forced on us for two years.

douche

Post by douche » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:09 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:46 pm
douche wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:05 pm
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:

How can somebody completely lack the self awareness to to say that in light of the fact that is EXACTLY what he did with the unnecessary lockdowns.
100%. The hypocrisy is off the chart. And why is it a shocker that there's pushback after you've threatened peoples' livelihoods?

douche

Post by douche » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:16 pm

Apparently the US is now trying to convince the Canadian government to implement federal powers to put an end to the trucker convoy. :roll:

douche

Post by douche » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:22 pm

And this... When the farmers were protesting in India, PM Trudeau instructed India PM Modi to listen to the people who were peacefully protesting and he spoke of the importance of resolving issues through dialogue. He would do well to take his own advice.