No Shots
24%
No Shots, Let's Go Brandon
24%

Total votes: 17

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: How Vaxxed Are You?

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:44 pm

I've said it before, and I will say it again....

!!!!!I AM ZERO VAXXED!!!!!

I have, after months and months of avoiding it, finally tested positive. Not only did I test positive, I tested positive twice.

It all started this last Thursday......
That evening I ran a temperature of 102-103 for about 30 minutes.
Friday morning all seemed fine.
Friday afternoon, started to come down with a head cold, but wanted to be safe, so I took a covid test (it came back negative).
Saturday and Sunday watched football and drank Tang and other vitamin C beverages, never felt any worse than having a head cold.
Monday, still feel like I have a head cold, but have now popped two positive Covid tests in 30 minutes.

I think I got it.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:27 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:44 pm

I have, after months and months of avoiding it, finally tested positive. Not only did I test positive, I tested positive twice.

Friday afternoon, started to come down with a head cold, but wanted to be safe, so I took a covid test (it came back negative).
Saturday and Sunday watched football and drank Tang and other vitamin C beverages, never felt any worse than having a head cold.
Monday, still feel like I have a head cold, but have now popped two positive Covid tests in 30 minutes.

I think I got it.
Hopefully it passes and you're all anti bodied up. I had it a while back - two oddities I noticed - it felt like a synthetic flu, and also, this was the weirdest part - I was hungry all the time. Never had a 'fever' type ailment before that made me hungry. So much info coming to light now - for you Rogan podcast listeners - highly recommend listening to the recent episode with bret weinstein. He is an evolutionary biologist - he is also the Evergreen professor who quit when they tried the 'no white people' day on campus. I know no one will listen to that episode but it was insane the amount of info free flowing on the covid stuff. Now it's coming out that the only thing the 'boosters' are doing is rapidly creating more variants.
I know people that are still getting boosters, too. People here in the BH are still wearing masks - it still surprises me. It's only a few, but c'mon, the jig is up. it's f*cking theater at this point. I can't help but be a little embarrased for those people.

One thing to look out for is the long covid - it can last for months - nothing severe but it can linger. it's a weird one. Hope you're feeling better!

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:19 pm

I've had four Moderna shots over the past couple years, the last one in December. I think I might have had Covid early in 2020 and maybe again last year, although I never tested to see whether I was positive. But it was a big nuthin' in any event -- and it didn't bother me any more than a cold or something.

So I don't know wtf to believe lol.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:47 am

auroraave wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:27 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:44 pm

I think I got it.
Hopefully it passes and you're all anti bodied up. I had it a while back - two oddities I noticed - it felt like a synthetic flu, and also, this was the weirdest part - I was hungry all the time. Never had a 'fever' type ailment before that made me hungry. So much info coming to light now - for you Rogan podcast listeners - highly recommend listening to the recent episode with bret weinstein. He is an evolutionary biologist - he is also the Evergreen professor who quit when they tried the 'no white people' day on campus. I know no one will listen to that episode but it was insane the amount of info free flowing on the covid stuff. Now it's coming out that the only thing the 'boosters' are doing is rapidly creating more variants.
I know people that are still getting boosters, too. People here in the BH are still wearing masks - it still surprises me. It's only a few, but c'mon, the jig is up. it's f*cking theater at this point. I can't help but be a little embarrased for those people.

One thing to look out for is the long covid - it can last for months - nothing severe but it can linger. it's a weird one. Hope you're feeling better!

Glad to see people coming around.

This isn't new information though.

We had this discussion a year ago, on page 3 of this thread-
Attachments
Screenshot_20230124_184412_DuckDuckGo.jpg

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:03 am

The main reason I didn't take the vaccine was because of how hard they pushed it. So, that tells you a little bit about how much I trust that the government has our best interests at heart. They didn't push healthy diet. They didn't push exercise. They didn't push get a good night's sleep. It was just a hard push for the jab and they vilified anyone who refused it.

The media is the propaganda arm of the government. Pretty much whatever they suggest, I am looking to do the exact opposite.

If the government really cared about you, they wouldn't do 99% of the things they do. The FDA and CDC are useless. It's all a scam. If you want real health information you have to dig for it. They don't teach it in school. They don't teach it to the MDs. It sucks, but that's the way it is.

I don't know exactly how dangerous the jab is. I know many in the alternative media like to talk about how the jab is causing massive health problems. But, I don't really see it. I think it's just another one of those things they rolled out to create camps and divisiveness. When we're done arguing about guns and abortion, we can move on to vaccines. That being said, I think there's a greater chance that the vaccine will harm you than it will help you. I've also come to be anti-vaccine in general, not just the Covid one. But, all the crap we inject into our newborns now makes me sick to think about. If anyone is planning to have a child, I recommend having the child outside of the system. Use a baby pool and a midwife. No birth certificate, no circumcision, no vaccines. Free the world.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:13 am

Thanks Daniel!
You are right on. Heard now that
you shouldn't get the shot and also
the flu shot at the same time because
you can get a stroke.
What next....
I don't blame the people who get
the vaccine because they think they
are doing the right thing. I just