WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

ddraig

Re: WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ddraig » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:48 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:01 pm
Wow, National Security can take the day off. Nancy has everything under control.
She and Biden can sit down and share Ice Cream. Then they can "lead" the Free World with that one brain cell between the two of them. If they don't get a brain freeze.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:58 am

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:57 pm
https://youtu.be/wXDXZ0foBtw

The speaker of the house ladies and gentlemen
Holy Sh*t Batman! Someone give that woman a glass of wine quick!
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:34 am

Senile poopie pants Mcgoo just confirms the Globalists plans to expunge our freedoms for a "New World Order".

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status ... ars.com%2F

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:49 pm

How about Joe invite the New World Order coming across the border....to live with him and Jill at their house. Or, let inflation and crime suck the life out of his existence. Or just let a drone chase his sorry ass around his NWO.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:28 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yrwD23iIvO3M/

Alot of misinformation being forced upon us concerning Ukraine. Ask yourself why?
I was listening to WOR radio this morning on my way upstate and you'd think Russia is going to lose the war soon.
The announcer said 15 generals have been killed and two neighborhoods have been taken back under Ukrainian control.
I don't buy it either.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:16 pm

Biden calls for regime change and WH tripping over themselves to walk it back. One thing I question though is why would it cause WWIII? Do people think China and N. Korea would jump in and back Putin???

Thanks.
dt

GL_Storm

Post by GL_Storm » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:48 pm

This seems like it might be important. Some of you may be interested.

GL_Storm

Post by GL_Storm » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:49 pm

^It was the second one above that I was meaning to point out to you all.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:17 am

D-train wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:16 pm
Biden calls for regime change and WH tripping over themselves to walk it back. One thing I question though is why would it cause WWIII? Do people think China and N. Korea would jump in and back Putin???

Thanks.
I believe it refers to the possibility of nuclear war as opposed to who's in it. That was the way it was growing up. A nuclear war between then the Soviet union and the USA

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:35 am

Or I guess just war period between Russia and NATO. What would be the likelihood of containing it to conventional

From an article, is WW3 about to break out?
. But while Western officials have so far ruled out the idea of imposing a no-fly zone, senior government officials, diplomats and military analysts say there is a “grave danger” that the US and other Nato allies could be drawn into a war at “virtually any moment”.

One such scenario might be a “mistake” on the part of the Russians, an unnamed Washington-based analyst told the political news site. “They lob a missile into Poland. That is not impossible and then it very quickly escalates. But we have to respond. We can’t not respond.”

Air strikes 12 miles from Poland’s border with Ukraine prompted warnings from the US National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan that “any fire, even accidental, on a neighbouring Nato country would trigger a full-force Nato response”.

Other, more “mundane”, scenarios could also lead to war. Russian planes have already violated Swedish air space multiple times “An Estonian cargo ship sunk off the coast of Odesa, apparently after hitting a mine,” said the news site. “Any such incident could easily escalate