Guys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Guys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:51 pm

:D

GL_Storm

Post by GL_Storm » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:18 pm

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:03 am

Can you imagine becoming a gender activist so the day is spent in angst trying to rewrite history, develop innumerable genders identities, confuse the intellectual consensus of the simplicity of male and female, and build a hardened politic complete with 'cancelation' for dissenters ?

The ancient batch of wicked drowned to death. The next batch, if they keep it up, will, how shall we say ?, have a rude awakening....and then cook like a french fry. There are certain laws of human existence that dare not be tampered with. But I guess that never stopped the foolish, hateful, rebellious, murderous, conceited and prideful.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:00 pm

Find me one, just one, ancient civilization that contained only one sex and that civilization lasted for more than 4 or 5 decades. No cheating by bring in slaves or conquered peoples, conjugal visits by neighboring tribes, etc. It MUST be 100% a single-sex society.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:33 pm

ddraig wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:00 pm
Find me one, just one, ancient civilization that contained only one sex and that civilization lasted for more than 4 or 5 decades. No cheating by bring in slaves or conquered peoples, conjugal visits by neighboring tribes, etc. It MUST be 100% a single-sex society.
The Amazons.
Now if we could only find Themyscira.
Do you think Biden (or Trump) would make me the Ambassador to Themyscira?

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:19 pm

When homosexuality is universally accepted.....doom is around the corner. Rome. Greece. Pre-western Africa. China. Egypt.

Western Europe and the US are done. Violence against the family and general violence go hand in hand. Forget the mental illness of a gun wielding psycho. See the psychosis of leaders in government, business and the media. Their sanity is only a pretense. Their reality is selfish, perverted, shallow and woefully ignorant. By commanding the most debased culture in history and calling it freedom, equality and justice they pretend immunity from moral judgement while they let human nature take its course. Mans greatest delusion is not fearing the consequence of his actions because he's already lost the imperative of knowing right from wrong let alone the courage to defend the truth. We are a truth-less society.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:10 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:33 pm
ddraig wrote:
The Amazons.
Ah, but the Amazons were a myth and you'd be imported as a man. I said no imports and Beulah the Chimp gets to sound her horn for your wrong answer!

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:41 pm

So if human remains are found in the woods, will the just have to say they are human with an age estimate. Should they not be allowed to say the sex which would be critical to solving a possible murder? Or is not offending someone more important than finding the victims family giving them closure and bringing the murderer to justice???
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:45 pm

ddraig wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:10 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:33 pm
ddraig wrote:
The Amazons.
Ah, but the Amazons were a myth and you'd be imported as a man. I said no imports and Beulah the Chimp gets to sound her horn for your wrong answer!
Are you trying to prove that there won't be any children born if there is only one sex in a civilization? Preaching to the choir brother. lol
dt

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:38 am

Let's put the Activists in the Gen Pop at Sing Sing....it is the new Scared Straight program :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: