Guys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.

ddraig

Re: Guys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.

Post by ddraig » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:22 am

Was watching "Secrets of the Zoo" this weekend and saw a female giraffe give birth to a calf, an Australian Bilby give birth to a joey, three cheetah cubs entering the world, Australian Brush Turkeys coming out of their shells, a newborn Wallaby, and a baby Rhino (no, not a RINO) being born. I'm not a biologist but I think all were birthed by female animals.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:43 am

ddraig wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:22 am
Was watching "Secrets of the Zoo" this weekend and saw a female giraffe give birth to a calf, an Australian Bilby give birth to a joey, three cheetah cubs entering the world, Australian Brush Turkeys coming out of their shells, a newborn Wallaby, and a baby Rhino (no, not a RINO) being born. I'm not a biologist but I think all were birthed by female animals.
That is all that matters....so keep your OPINION to yourself. You don't have the education or background to understand.
;)

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:26 pm

Did you hear that International Rugby has banned transgender athletes from competing against women? And in other news, right after the US Soccer Ruling Body announced it would pay women on the same level as men, they announced that it's OK for transgender men to play in "women's leagues?" Looks like it won't be long that Megan Rapinoe will be out of a job, to be replaces by a 17-year-old, former male.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:12 pm

ddraig wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:26 pm
Did you hear that International Rugby has banned transgender athletes from competing against women? And in other news, right after the US Soccer Ruling Body announced it would pay women on the same level as men, they announced that it's OK for transgender men to play in "women's leagues?" Looks like it won't be long that Megan Rapinoe will be out of a job, to be replaces by a 17-year-old, former male.
This amused me.

Can't wait for that to happen in the WNBA as well.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:19 pm

She just came out today saying she thinks Trans women should be able to complete. If there were 100 male soccer players ready to transition there is no way in hell she would have said it.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/megan-r ... 00330.html
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:54 pm

The average U-17 boys soccer team can take the Women's National team any day. Rapinoe is getting long in the tooth and likely won't play too much next year. I'd love to see her get bounced by a trans male left forward. I wonder if she'd complain.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:51 am

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:43 am
ddraig wrote:
That is all that matters....so keep your OPINION to yourself. You don't have the education or background to understand.
;)
Oh, I think he's very observant! :roll:

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:37 am

ddraig wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:54 pm
The average U-17 boys soccer team can take the Women's National team any day. Rapinoe is getting long in the tooth and likely won't play too much next year. I'd love to see her get bounced by a trans male left forward. I wonder if she'd complain.
They actually lost to 14 and under boys.

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a ... scrimmage/
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:15 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:51 am
ddraig wrote:
;)
GML, I was being sarcastic with that comment. I find DD to be one of the most intelligent, level-headed people on this board.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:12 pm

Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:15 pm
Grandma Lynn wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:51 am

;)
GML, I was being sarcastic with that comment. I find DD to be one of the most intelligent, level-headed people on this board.
I knew you were sarcastic and I
was trying to be funny...