Guys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.

ddraig

Re: Guys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.

Post by ddraig » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:57 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:41 pm
So if human remains are found in the woods, will the just have to say they are human with an age estimate. Should they not be allowed to say the sex which would be critical to solving a possible murder? Or is not offending someone more important than finding the victims family giving them closure and bringing the murderer to justice???
Isn't it rather chauvinistic to classify the remains as being human? That shows a superiority over ducks, dogs, snakes, fish, elephants, well you get the idea. The plan is total destruction of "science," because, as we know, "science" is relative and you have to be a biologist to know the difference between a man and a woman.

GL_Storm

Post by GL_Storm » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:46 pm

ddraig wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:57 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:41 pm
So if human remains are found in the woods, will the just have to say they are human with an age estimate. Should they not be allowed to say the sex which would be critical to solving a possible murder? Or is not offending someone more important than finding the victims family giving them closure and bringing the murderer to justice???
Isn't it rather chauvinistic to classify the remains as being human? That shows a superiority over ducks, dogs, snakes, fish, elephants, well you get the idea. The plan is total destruction of "science," because, as we know, "science" is relative and you have to be a biologist to know the difference between a man and a woman.
Still not quite right I'm afraid. The whole idea is that a biologist CANNOT determine gender from biological characteristics like being a penis-having or uterus-having person.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:36 pm

Yeah, I realize you can't tell just by looking! It's that pesky Y chromosome.

GL_Storm

Post by GL_Storm » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:57 pm

I got a temporary 3-day suspension from Reddit for promoting hate because I questioned gender orthodoxy and then got upvoted. There's this psychopath actor named Ezra Miller that insists he isn't a "he" or a "she" and requires the world to refer to him as "they". I pointed out that that he is in fact a "he" and that the world should not indulge his narcissism by calling him "they". And that's what did it. So if any of you want to get a 3-day suspension from Reddit, now you know how to make that happen.

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:32 am

GL_Storm wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:57 pm
I got a temporary 3-day suspension from Reddit for promoting hate because I questioned gender orthodoxy and then got upvoted. There's this psychopath actor named Ezra Miller that insists he isn't a "he" or a "she" and requires the world to refer to him as "they". I pointed out that that he is in fact a "he" and that the world should not indulge his narcissism by calling him "they". And that's what did it. So if any of you want to get a 3-day suspension from Reddit, now you know how to make that happen.
You can add this as well....you can have all the surgeries you want....change your penis to a flower... but if you get injured and rushed to the hospital, your body will cry out from its very chromosomes "I AM A HUMAN MALE" so that you can get the PROPER medical attention

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:11 pm

Here is what I find to be the epitome of Lunacy. On one hand they say a Trans woman is a woman and a Trans man is a man, the former so Dudes can compete vs. biological women (real women) so why do they need additional pronouns. Why do they need a they??? Aren't trans women she/her and trans men he/him????

Also they preach that they are born gay which I am fine with but then wtf is up with Q or questioning. If you are born gay or not Gay wtf is there to question??? :shock:

These people are literally mentally ill and anyone that questions their sanity is a transphobe which happens to be the most absurd misnomer of all time. Who is afraid of trans people or gay people. They just came up with it make normal people seem like they are the crazy weak AF group.

Idiots.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:03 pm

Sick fuckers...
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:50 am

Feminism is dead unless they start to stand up for themselves!

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:32 am

D-train wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:03 pm
Sick fuckers...
Is a "Trans activist" an actual activist, or just someone that's dressed up as and claiming to be one...

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:31 am

Gosh, my heart bleeds for this tranny who can't join a sorority. Maybe they should just have a separate Panhellenic classification for not boy and not girl. Like Tau Kappa Tranny.

Why does all of society have to make concessions to assimilate everyone who isn't sure which bathroom to use?

https://www.thecollegefix.com/transgend ... f-alabama/