Re: Elon Musk puts his money where his mouth is

Post by gil » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:26 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:42 pm
gil wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:32 pm
bpj wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:20 am
I'm on my 6th Twitter account in the last couple years. This is the tweet that got me suspended this week.

Libs, including those that run Twitter, are some babyback bitches.
Just taking a WILD guess here: This account was NOT suspended for the political content of your tweet, i.e., "Libs are a lost cause. Nobody's trying to convert you, we have no interest in you."
Nobody said it was numbnuts. But telling someone they can crawl up an ass and die isn't something to suspend someone for you lib simp.

Let's put it this way, no libs would get suspended for telling Trump supporters to crawl up Trumps ass and die.
Who knows? How does one keep track of suspended accounts? This might be a half dozen that are still up, but maybe 100s have been removed. Who know and how doe sone know?

But just for the record, I think telling someone to crawl up {anyone's} ass and die is offensive, and if I were running twitter I wouldn't put up with it. That isn't free speech; that's not an opinion. It's just being a jerk.

By the way, I'd appreciate if you don't call me a lib. That is hate speech. :lol:

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:32 pm

:roll:
gil wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:26 pm
bpj wrote:
gil wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:32 pm

Just taking a WILD guess here: This account was NOT suspended for the political content of your tweet, i.e., "Libs are a lost cause. Nobody's trying to convert you, we have no interest in you."
Nobody said it was numbnuts. But telling someone they can crawl up an ass and die isn't something to suspend someone for you lib simp.

Let's put it this way, no libs would get suspended for telling Trump supporters to crawl up Trumps ass and die.
Who knows? How does one keep track of suspended accounts? This might be a half dozen that are still up, but maybe 100s have been removed. Who know and how doe sone know?

But just for the record, I think telling someone to crawl up {anyone's} ass and die is offensive, and if I were running twitter I wouldn't put up with it. That isn't free speech; that's not an opinion. It's just being a jerk.

By the way, I'd appreciate if you don't call me a lib. That is hate speech. :lol:
Who knows? I know because I had to delete my tweet to even begin serving the 7 day suspension for it. They didn't have to delete their tweets, see how that works?

Oh no, it's offensive!! Lol, get outta here with that. Opinions- and even being "a jerk"- are free speech, even when they're offensive. :idea: To be clear, I fully support their right to tell Trumpers to crawl up an ass and die. I just want to be able to say it back to libs without being targeted.

I'm sure you would appreciate that because you like to think of yourself in the middle 80% when in reality you're just a 10%'er on good behavior. An extremist who doesn't want to say anything that might be offensive.

Nice panties.

gil

Post by gil » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:19 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:32 pm
gil wrote:
bpj wrote:

Who knows? I know because I had to delete my tweet to even begin serving the 7 day suspension for it. They didn't have to delete their tweets, see how that works?

Oh no, it's offensive!! Lol, get outta here with that. Opinions- and even being "a jerk"- are free speech, even when they're offensive. :idea: To be clear, I fully support their right to tell Trumpers to crawl up an ass and die. I just want to be able to say it back to libs without being targeted.

I'm sure you would appreciate that because you like to think of yourself in the middle 80% when in reality you're just a 10%'er on good behavior. An extremist who doesn't want to say anything that might be offensive.

Nice panties.
Yeah, if there were thousands of people patrolling twitter ... but I suspect you got suspend because of a complaint. Maybe you should complain about the other side, but I get that you support they can say what they want to.

You do know that the First Amendment isn't especially relevant here, i.e., because this is about the use of a private service. Yes?

Thanks for the compliment. My good behavior isn't noted nearly as much as it should be. lol

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:25 am

gil wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:19 pm
bpj wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:32 pm
gil wrote:

Nice panties.
Yeah, if there were thousands of people patrolling twitter ... but I suspect you got suspend because of a complaint. Maybe you should complain about the other side, but I get that you support they can say what they want to.

You do know that the First Amendment isn't especially relevant here, i.e., because this is about the use of a private service. Yes?

Thanks for the compliment. My good behavior isn't noted nearly as much as it should be. lol
It's "about the use of a private service"...

Which the libs are happy about as long as the arbiter is on their side. In my opinion there's a difference between "private company" and one that is traded publicly when issues like censoring one side can affect stockholders.

Then Musk gains control and people are free to say what they want and all of a sudden it's the apocalypse to these braindead libs.

Exactly, I'm not going to report what anyone has to say, I'm going to respond in kind.

Libs are butthurt because the playing field is being leveled. It's pretty funny to watch. Without hypocrisy they have nothing.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:02 pm

dt

gil

Post by gil » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:17 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:02 pm
And Musk's response to himself ...
But I’m no fan of the far right either.

Let’s have less hate and more love.
I don't disagree with that.
Sorry I couldn't figure out how to imbed the tweet.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Wed May 18, 2022 8:13 pm

Dear leader with almost half his Twitter followers are fake
At least half of President Biden’s 22.2 million Twitter followers are bogus, a new audit revealed.The audit, which was done for the social media giant by software firm SparkToro, found that 49.3% of the president’s followers are “fake followers,” according to Newsweek. SparkToro has defined “fake followers” as “accounts that are unreachable and will not see the account’s tweets (either because they’re spam, bots, propaganda, etc. or because they’re no longer active on Twitter).”

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:12 am

D-train wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:39 am
auroraave wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:02 am
Surprised people aren't talking about this - this is a big big deal. Musk is now the largest shareholder - and a vocal supporter of free speech and anti-censorship - and he now has say at Twitter - going into the midterms. No more censoring by the leftwing nutjobs in concert with the DNC, no stifling Biden's laptop story, no shutting down the lab leak theory, this is a huge shot across the bow of the dems and wackadoodle leftists. Can't believe it's crickets on here after the last couple of years of brazen censorship - and someone finally steps up. This seems like a very big deal.
Totally agree. Game changer imo.
Looks like the Hunter Biden laptop has finally been leaked-

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/386052099