Elon Musk puts his money where his mouth is

ddraig

Re: Elon Musk puts his money where his mouth is

Post by ddraig » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:13 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:05 am
Donn Beach wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:25 pm
It's interesting to speculate what he might do, everybody hanging on his next move. Could buy the entire company rather easily if he wanted
F-ing Legend!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-mus ... 23351.html
Read this AM that Musk could offer the same amount of money for the company. They explained it this way. If the Board doubles the number of shares, Musk can still offer the same amount of money as the shares would now be worth half what they were last week. Stock holders would still get a significant amount. But here's the kicker. By doubling the number of shares, those holding the stock would reap less than what they would have if the Board simply agreed to sell. Thus shareholders are left holding the bag. Is not the Board supposed to do what is in the best interest of the shareholders and NOT to their own ideological leanings?

Musk could also be working on getting proxy votes from both shareholders and members of the Board. And he could also up his offer to $60 Billion. Would the Board dare to say "No" at that price? I think the ball is still in Musk's court.

And now this:

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-el ... -succeeds/

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:36 pm

dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:58 pm

Free speech wins!!!!!

Long live Elon Musk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-mus ... 06641.html
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:35 pm

Jack Dorsey has been very pro-Elon/anti-twitter lately. I wonder if Musk will bring him back. Dorsey was forced out - I have always wondered if he was pressured/blackmailed into the censorship of Trump, etal. You have to think Musk fires the Board and starts over - Dorsey certainly knows where the bodies are buried - could be a huge ally and window into the real happenings at twitter - and the shenanigans could get exposed in a make over of the company. Imagine if the DNC/government was threating to shut down twitter if Dorsey didn't follow orders - and that is made public.

Next question - what does Musk really want from Twitter? Will he free up Trump, etal? Would those that have been banned even want to come back? Will the DOJ try to break it up? If so, they would have to go after all the big tech. Musk is one of those guys that is ten steps down the road while the rest of the world is barely thinking one step ahead. What is his endgame? Dying to know.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:00 pm

auroraave wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:35 pm
Jack Dorsey has been very pro-Elon/anti-twitter lately. I wonder if Musk will bring him back. Dorsey was forced out - I have always wondered if he was pressured/blackmailed into the censorship of Trump, etal. You have to think Musk fires the Board and starts over - Dorsey certainly knows where the bodies are buried - could be a huge ally and window into the real happenings at twitter - and the shenanigans could get exposed in a make over of the company. Imagine if the DNC/government was threating to shut down twitter if Dorsey didn't follow orders - and that is made public.

Next question - what does Musk really want from Twitter? Will he free up Trump, etal? Would those that have been banned even want to come back? Will the DOJ try to break it up? If so, they would have to go after all the big tech. Musk is one of those guys that is ten steps down the road while the rest of the world is barely thinking one step ahead. What is his endgame? Dying to know.
I honestly think he is genuine about wanting to ensure free speech and of course the other reason is he can. lol
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:17 pm

Tucker is already back after being suspended two months ago!!!
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:38 pm

Carlson is the highest rated cable news program - what was he suspended for? Wow, I wonder who is gonna be the fall guy when it comes to answering "who is authorizing the suspension of these accounts...?"

Seriously - isn't that the big question?

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:52 pm

auroraave wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:38 pm
Carlson is the highest rated cable news program - what was he suspended for? Wow, I wonder who is gonna be the fall guy when it comes to answering "who is authorizing the suspension of these accounts...?"

Seriously - isn't that the big question?
Let me know if you would like to sign up for my 30 minute tutorial: "How to Google"

Only $10! :)

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/t ... 75e432c72b
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:13 am

Hmmm. That does seem like a pretty good deal. You take Venmo? Paypal? Crypto?

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:48 pm

Devan Nunez was on Hannity radio yesterday and said Trump isn’t coming back. He is marketing Truth social. My guess would be if Trump runs again he will have to come back to get maximum exposure