Brooklyn Shooting

seattlefan-daBronx

Brooklyn Shooting

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggjyg5jNgPs&t=242s

I find it facinating that Brooklyn shooter this week is getting zero coverage by the MSM.
Hmmm....wonder why?
FBI knew about him. His social media expresses hatred for whites and Trump.
When they were searching for him they only described him as a male in a construction vest.
His clothes not the color of his skin.
NOW BACK TO BREAKING NEWS ABOUT UKRAINE.
He Black.jpg
He Black.jpg (134.25 KiB) Viewed 994 times
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

maoling

Re: Brooklyn Shooting

Post by maoling » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:59 pm

I usually wander onto CNN/MSNBC for a few minutes each day until a little vomit comes up in my mouth, but I haven't checked out their shooter coverage.

Although, CBS with Ig--Norah O'Donnell led with it last night. Guess they couldn't avoid it. Of course, whenever CBS is forced to report a story outside its lib narrative, they almost always follow it up with a reference to the January 6 Attack on America and our Sacred Constitution, or to the indictment of anyone remotely connected to Donald Trump.

Still pretty amazing how the Waukesha Wisconsin fuckface, Darrell Brooks, who killed six and injured 62 has been all but forgotten by the MSM.

Or how the media is more concerned with the Ukraine than it is about our own border. Border Czar Kamala continues to do a bang-up job with that. I'm thinking they have finally told her to just STFU, which I see as a positive step.

gil

Post by gil » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:14 pm

I don't "watch" anything, but I've read a lot about the shooter (Frank James) several places, including the NY Times and CNN, and he is identified as Black and the articles include photos. It's hardly "zero coverage." Thank God no one died. I'm sure *everyone* would have more coverage if he had killed people.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:49 pm

He was identified by a guy who saw him walking down the street, how did he do that if he didn't know what race he was?

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:15 am

Alright. Don't be smug.
I think we understand the difference between Nationwide coverage (MSM) vs. local NYC crime stoppers.
The NYPD were doing their job.
There are a few reports out there of how he was arrested.
Both ideas are stated in the article.
Frank James himself called authorities and gave them his location in front of the McDonalds.
But someone called in on the crime stoppers tip also.
The point is if he was white and looney tunes it would still be in the news cycle.
Riddle me this...why did this happen the day before Biden would give a speech on gun control?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 312352001/

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:31 am

Your saying it's a conspiracy? Well sure

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:05 am

Car 54. Be on the lookout for a Bl... Oops, sorry. Can't say that, it's racist. OK, lets start over. Be on th elookout for a male. Sorry, that's sexist. We'll try again. Be on the lookout for a person over 5 foot 10. Oh. Oh. That's discriminatory against those vertically challenged. Lets try again. Be on the lookouit for someone. Yeah, that's right.

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:44 pm

ddraig wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:05 am
Car 54. Be on the lookout for a Bl... Oops, sorry. Can't say that, it's racist. OK, lets start over. Be on th elookout for a male. Sorry, that's sexist. We'll try again. Be on the lookout for a person over 5 foot 10. Oh. Oh. That's discriminatory against those vertically challenged. Lets try again. Be on the lookouit for someone. Yeah, that's right.
They have to go back and re-dub all the old ADAM 12 episodes.

"One ADAM 12 -- See the man -er- see the gender-aspecific non-binary human figure with a gun..."

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:56 am

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:10 pm

:lol: Car 54 Where are you????