Shit For Brains in Seattle Today

maoling

Shit For Brains in Seattle Today

Post by maoling » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:35 pm

Brandon arrives in Seattle late this afternoon to suck up lib bucks at a Democrat Fundraiser.

Of course, he will arrive at the height of rush hour traffic, so that I-5 can be completely shut down and inconvenience tens of thousands of commuters on their way home.

Will anyone be shocked to see do-nothing Jay Inslee, along with Patty and Maria suddenly in Seattle and cuddling up to the Dementia-in Chief tonight?

Mel Bradford

Re: Shit For Brains in Seattle Today

Post by Mel Bradford » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:38 pm

arriving at 5pm

He's going to walk down to 3rd and Pike to get mugged. Then down to Pioneer square to cop some rock.
One Suburban is scheduled for a car-jacking.
When he finds the microphone he'll talk inflation, 3rd world invasion, vaccine mandates-drug company profits, and urban violence.
When in the white city of Portland...he'll remind them that they are all racists.
He'll hold a press conference with the Senators and Governor to inform them that Federal subsidies are over.
He'll go on King TV to spill the beans on Hunter.
All in a days work for big Joe.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:08 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:38 pm
arriving at 5pm

He's going to walk down to 3rd and Pike to get mugged.
An Easter Bunny will jump out and save him.
Then down to Pioneer square to cop some rock.
Isn't Hunter coming with him to be the errand boy?
One Suburban is scheduled for a car-jacking.
Defund the police at it's finest.
When he finds the microphone he'll talk inflation, 3rd world invasion, vaccine mandates-drug company profits, and urban violence.
You left out Global warming which we have been experiencing for the past two weeks.
When in the white city of Portland...he'll remind them that they are all racists.
This is a given.
He'll hold a press conference with the Senators and Governor to inform them that Federal subsidies are over.
You mean he'll mumble his way through it or say something that need to be backtracked on tomorrow.
He'll go on King TV to spill the beans on Hunter.
Nah, he won't hang Hunter out to dry...yet.
All in a days work for big Joe.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:47 am

I was wondering why both floating bridges and I-5 S into Seattle were totally jammed up by 4pm.

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:38 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:47 am
I was wondering why both floating bridges and I-5 S into Seattle were totally jammed up by 4pm.
I don't understand why they can't just put the stupid fucker on a chopper and have him land on the roof of the Westin or a news station instead of tying up the whole city. Also love the Go Green myth, when his motorcade rolled out of Sea-Tac in about 40 giant gas-guzzling limos and SUVs, not to mention the 747 he flew in on just to ask for money at a fundraiser.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:00 pm

I-5 Southbound has now been closed for almost 2 hours around the ship canal bridge and the cars are backed up past Northgate. Unfuckingbelievable! The traffic reporter for AM1000 said this is unprecedented in all her years covering traffic here. Great planning by Biden's handlers. :roll:

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:19 pm

Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:00 pm
I-5 Southbound has now been closed for almost 2 hours around the ship canal bridge and the cars are backed up past Northgate. Unfuckingbelievable! The traffic reporter for AM1000 said this is unprecedented in all her years covering traffic here. Great planning by Biden's handlers. :roll:
All so this clown can lap up some money for his failed party hack politics and talk about his Green New Deal -- while everyone else is stopped in traffic burning gas as his limo and SUV motorcade cruises around town. Plus he's going to Auburn lol. I-5 should be a hoot for that. Dude is a shameless disgrace.

What a feckin' joke.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:32 pm

maoling wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:38 pm
Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:47 am
I don't understand why they can't just put the stupid fucker on a chopper and have him land on the roof of the Westin or a news station instead of tying up the whole city. Also love the Go Green myth, when his motorcade rolled out of Sea-Tac in about 40 giant gas-guzzling limos and SUVs, not to mention the 747 he flew in on just to ask for money at a fundraiser.
Could have had him land at Boeing Field and then take the helicopter ride.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:36 pm

maoling wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:19 pm
Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:00 pm
All so this clown can lap up some money for his failed party hack politics and talk about his Green New Deal -- while everyone else is stopped in traffic burning gas as his limo and SUV motorcade cruises around town. Plus he's going to Auburn lol. I-5 should be a hoot for that. Dude is a shameless disgrace.

What a feckin' joke.
Don't you know we are all driving Teslas now? Not spewing fumes all over the place! I turned in my 28 MPG Mazda last week that was all paid off and had less than 100,000 miles on it for a brand, new Tesla for only $80,000. Isn't that what the elites want us to do?

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:47 pm

Thirteen-mile backup, cars turning around on the freeway and then driving the wrong way in the carpool lanes to escape the mess.

And now he is at Green River talking about the Green New Deal with his 40-car motorcade. To cap it off, it is an "Invite Only" speech at a community college.

The hypocrisy never ends with this POS.