Stupidest Woke Bullshit Ever?

maoling

Re: Stupidest Woke Bullshit Ever?

Post by maoling » Sun May 08, 2022 4:02 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 9:59 pm
Nice shirt. Where to the Caucasians play ? Is there a sport Caucasians didn't invent ?
Toccer was invented by an African-American person of color whose life matters.

Toccer is one of the fastest-growing sports in the world and is the first racquet played on a field, rather than a court.

It is the first field sport in the United States invented by an African-American.

Here is more info from others:

In fact, it was an African-American cowboy named Bill Pickett who, while working cattle on a central Texas ranch in 1903, invented the sport of "bulldogging," where a cowboy leaps from his horse to take the "bull by the horns" and force it to the ground. He became the first African-American cowboy inducted into the Cowboy Hall of Fame.
Toccer is the first field sport invented by an American black person. He also invented the sport of viperball, which is a indoor full contact version of the sport.
After playing the game informally, the counselor, named Ron Bronson, Jr., wrote the sport's rules and the game spread. Toccer is the first known field sport to be invented by an African-American. The sport later spawned the development of a new sport called Viperball.

The game was first played at Camp Awosting, on Bantam Lake near Morris, Connecticut, the oldest private summer camp in continuous operation in the United States. The game was created by a tennis counselor who wanted to play during rain or shine, but using tennis racquets and a tennis ball.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon May 09, 2022 9:10 pm

Is combining elements of two different existing sports really an invention? How about playing baseball with a tennis racket instead of a bat and calling it Taseball? Maybe Kelenic would be able to hit over .200 if he played that instead of baseball.

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon May 09, 2022 11:30 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 9:10 pm
Is combining elements of two different existing sports really an invention? How about playing baseball with a tennis racket instead of a bat and calling it Taseball? Maybe Kelenic would be able to hit over .200 if he played that instead of baseball.
Black Sports Matter.

You're just trying to keep a brother down.

Don't be like The Man.

:lol:

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue May 10, 2022 2:57 pm

I have a question about the Black Lives Matter charity:

I thought donating to the movement was all about George Floyd and promoting equality and justice among people of color, so that America awakens to the dawn of a new age of love and understanding among all people. Is there a chance I could be wrong about that?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... f681f24d40

gil

Post by gil » Tue May 10, 2022 6:05 pm

maoling wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 2:57 pm

I thought donating to the movement was all about George Floyd and promoting equality and justice among people of color, so that America awakens to the dawn of a new age of love and understanding among all people. Is there a chance I could be wrong about that?

I guess fraud is fraud, and doesn't care about race or ideology.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue May 10, 2022 6:16 pm

gil wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 6:05 pm
maoling wrote:

Just SO surprising that such a racist, communist, violence inciting org like BLM would commit it though. :shock:
dt

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue May 10, 2022 6:39 pm

I'm not sure if these ladies are woke....but they are throwing their own "shit" at each other to settle the dispute!
The other animal that does that are "monkeys".
What have we come to as a society when we solve our differences with a handful of shit?!?!?
Also, who can do this on the run like that?!?! Some turds you gotta really squeeze out!

https://twitter.com/farbodjalali/status ... -sweden%2F
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue May 10, 2022 7:20 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 6:39 pm
I'm not sure if these ladies are woke....but they are throwing their own "shit" at each other to settle the dispute!
What have we come to as a society when we solve our differences with a handful of shit?!?!?
Also, who can do this on the run like that?!?! Some turds you gotta really squeeze out!

OMG. That may be the foulest thing I've ever seen.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue May 10, 2022 7:47 pm

maoling wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:20 pm
seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 6:39 pm

OMG. That may be the foulest thing I've ever seen.
Everytime I see it I can't stop saying "OH SHIT!". :shock:
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

gil

Post by gil » Tue May 10, 2022 8:01 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 6:16 pm
gil wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 6:05 pm
maoling wrote:

Just SO surprising that such a racist, communist, violence inciting org like BLM would commit it though. :shock:
Yeah, you'd think they would just do things legally. Like Bret Farve. Or Trump University. :lol: