Disinformation Czar

maoling

Re: Disinformation Czar

Post by maoling » Mon May 02, 2022 3:59 pm

I wish she'd jump parties and get on a presidential ticket.

She's middle-of-the-road, rational, measured in her words, likable...and I'm not even taking into account how hot she is.

So what's a winning GOP ticket? Trump is just too divisive, even though he might win it in a "fair" election.

DeSantis-Gabbard?

Haley-Gabbard?

Something else?

I wonder...if the GOP produced an all-female ticket, how would that lose over the Dem's current train wreck and completely failed administration? I have to think Kamala's political career is completely destroyed after her total disaster as veep. Pete up the Buttigieg? Please. That whole gaggle of Elizabeth Warren's and other shrill idiots who had their hats in the ring last time? Could Hillary finally manage to steal what she thinks rightfully belongs to her?

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Mon May 02, 2022 6:19 pm

bpj wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 4:33 am
bpj wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 3:35 am
The disinformation czar would tell us that all of the food processing plants that they've sent up in smoke the last couple months won't lead to food shortages in the same way that they said printing trillions of dollars into the money supply wouldn't create inflation.

We're witnessing the intentional destruction of our country. They do not want us to be a super power because their endgame is a one world government and one world currency.

I'm assuming that much is coming into focus for most at this point.

Remember the term "CBDC".

This is all Biblical.

Stock up your pantries fellas.
Add fertilizer shortages to the list.
Just like Mexico. Human feces!

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon May 02, 2022 6:29 pm

maoling wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 3:59 pm

She's middle-of-the-road, rational, measured in her words, likable...and I'm not even taking into account how hot she is.

So what's a winning GOP ticket? Trump is just too divisive, even though he might win it in a "fair" election.

DeSantis-Gabbard?

Haley-Gabbard?

Something else?

I wonder...if the GOP produced an all-female ticket, how would that lose over the Dem's current train wreck and completely failed administration? I have to think Kamala's political career is completely destroyed after her total disaster as veep. Pete up the Buttigieg? Please. That whole gaggle of Elizabeth Warren's and other shrill idiots who had their hats in the ring last time? Could Hillary finally manage to steal what she thinks rightfully belongs to her?
How did you let her become a Dem in the first place. You had her when she was so young and impressionable and penetrable. LOL
tulsi.jpg
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon May 02, 2022 6:36 pm

How did you let her become a Dem in the first place. You had her when she was so young and impressionable and penetrable. LOL

:lol:

Yes, I schtupped her in Puerto Vallarta in 1973 -- when she was minus-eight years old. :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon May 02, 2022 7:18 pm

Such an awesome pic. Can not get over the resemblance. lol
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Mon May 02, 2022 7:49 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 6:29 pm
maoling wrote:

DeSantis-Gabbard?

Haley-Gabbard?

Something else?

tulsi.jpg
What in the literal fuck is that 'art' on the wall behind them? That is beyond weird and kinda culty. Take a good look. Also, why is Jeffrey Dahmer at the table? #diversity

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Mon May 02, 2022 11:09 pm

auroraave wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 7:49 pm
D-train wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 6:29 pm
maoling wrote:

DeSantis-Gabbard?

Haley-Gabbard?

Something else?

tulsi.jpg
What in the literal fuck is that 'art' on the wall behind them? That is beyond weird and kinda culty. Take a good look. Also, why is Jeffrey Dahmer at the table? #diversity
:lol: seriously is that her family?
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon May 02, 2022 11:33 pm

LOL! I literally have told people when I've posted that pic on Facebook that those were "My Dahmer Years!" :lol:

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Mon May 02, 2022 11:55 pm

maoling wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 11:33 pm

LOL! I literally have told people when I've posted that pic on Facebook that those were "My Dahmer Years!" :lol:
"Hey, mom! I'm going out!"
"Will you be back for supper?"
"Nah, I'm gonna grab something to eat in Milwaukee..."

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue May 03, 2022 12:34 am

auroraave wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 11:55 pm
maoling wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 11:33 pm

"Hey, mom! I'm going out!"
"Will you be back for supper?"
"Nah, I'm gonna grab something to eat in Milwaukee..."

Suddenly, I'm really hungry.

https://i.redd.it/p0r0rc5z88061.jpg