Roe vs. Wade Overturned by Supreme Court

maoling

Re: Roe vs. Wade Overturned by Supreme Court

Post by maoling » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:07 am

Chasten Buttigieg. What a smug little wanker.

Any guy named Chasten would have gotten his ass kicked when I was growing up.

Not for being gay. For being named Chasten.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:33 pm

He'd probably get his butt kicked today if he hadn't gone to those exclusive, private academies. How about we pass a law stating that anyone in government should attend at least six years of public schools?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:55 pm

Finally, someone is saying what we all have been thinking since the leak.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/matt-g ... d/1080098/

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:55 pm

:lol: So. Also, they are literally insinuating they are too dumb or lazy to use birth control.
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:33 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:55 pm

:lol: So. Also, they are literally insinuating they are too dumb or lazy to use birth control.
If these were the medieval days, these people would be the cannon-fodder of the battle.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:43 am

Bidens White House Statement of today (which he did not write but is culpable because he read it):

"I believe Roe got it right, and it has been the law for close to 50 years. And I commit to the American people that we’re doing everything in our power to safeguard access to healthcare, including the right to choose that women had under Roe v. Wade, which was ripped away by this extreme court."

"Ripped away by this extreme Court " ? Is that some kind of joke ? Some kind of demented pun ?

The writer no doubt had fun with that one. Like watching a match burn twice.

Behold, the worst kind of sickness known to man, and in man and of man. Evil personified. Just had to say that for the MTCF record.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:39 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:43 am
Bidens White House Statement of today (which he did not write but is culpable because he read it):

"I believe Roe got it right, and it has been the law for close to 50 years. And I commit to the American people that we’re doing everything in our power to safeguard access to healthcare, including the right to choose that women had under Roe v. Wade, which was ripped away by this extreme court."

"Ripped away by this extreme Court " ? Is that some kind of joke ? Some kind of demented pun ?

The writer no doubt had fun with that one. Like watching a match burn twice.

Behold, the worst kind of sickness known to man, and in man and of man. Evil personified. Just had to say that for the MTCF record.
Duly noted my friend. Sincerely MTCF VP.
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:42 pm

What I find the most laughable about all this manufactured drama - is that abortion wasn't made illegal or criminalized - the responsiblility to set policy on it was simply transferred to the states to decide - the correct move. I am pro choice, and will be the first recognize and 100% support state's rights to legalize or illegalize abortions as each state's citizens see fit. One size does not fit all - the make up of states is not uniform - every single state is different. Except North and SOuth Dakota, I mean, c'mon, that's the same shit. :D

I think the overwhelming majority are pro choice - Kansas just legalized it.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:19 pm

I am pro choice up to say 3 months which is plenty of time. But most liberals would be against that limitation. I just can't fathom how people can be passionately pro abortion give there are so many close to fool proof birth control options.

And I despise the euphemisms like my body my choice. A fetus is not a body part of the mother. And calling abortion healthcare is intellectually dishonest.
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:35 pm

auroraave wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:42 pm
What I find the most laughable about all this manufactured drama - is that abortion wasn't made illegal or criminalized - the responsiblility to set policy on it was simply transferred to the states to decide - the correct move. I am pro choice, and will be the first recognize and 100% support state's rights to legalize or illegalize abortions as each state's citizens see fit. One size does not fit all - the make up of states is not uniform - every single state is different. Except North and SOuth Dakota, I mean, c'mon, that's the same shit. :D

I think the overwhelming majority are pro choice - Kansas just legalized it.
It will be interesting to see how the law is finally hammered out. Will it be abortion on demand until the chord it cut, or will there be a line in the sand at 20 weeks?

I've said it before, I too am pro-choice, but find late-term abortion atrocious (basically murder).