Roe vs. Wade Overturned by Supreme Court

bpj

Roe vs. Wade Overturned by Supreme Court

Post by bpj » Tue May 03, 2022 1:52 am

Cue the wailing baby killers, I'm sure the riots will be starting soon when the news goes widespread and the final ruling comes out

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/0 ... n-00029473
Attachments
Screenshot_20220502-185002_Chrome.jpg

maoling

Re: Roe vs. Wade Overturned by Supreme Court

Post by maoling » Tue May 03, 2022 2:04 am

Respectfully, I think your header is misleading. It's an alleged draft opinion, it's leaked, it's inflammatory...and it is nowhere near a ruling.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue May 03, 2022 2:06 am

maoling wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 2:04 am
Respectfully, I think your header is misleading. It's an alleged draft opinion, it's leaked, it's inflammatory...and it is nowhere near a ruling.
Fair point, I should have said what their title said-

Supreme Court has voted to overturn Roe vs. Wade.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue May 03, 2022 5:20 am

My only question is....Why now?
What the hell is going on?
Justified or not. This will only kick up dust. They want controversy and division.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue May 03, 2022 8:04 am

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 5:20 am
My only question is....Why now?
What the hell is going on?
Justified or not. This will only kick up dust. They want controversy and division.
It's been expected since conservatives took over the Supreme Court.

It may kick up dust, but at least the dust will no longer be littered with the blood of innocent babies.

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue May 03, 2022 1:50 pm

I can't speak to whatever may be contained in a SCOTUS draft opinion. My problem is with the leak itself. I cannot recall one time when a leak such as this has ever occurred in the Supreme Court. To me, this leak has its roots in an entirely leftist political agenda that is calculated to touch off a firestorm before the midterms and foment a backlash of violence, riots and destruction against anything associated with conservatives or Republicans in general.

Without so much as a ruling, I believe this immediately will be used as political tool by the Administration, Pelosi, Schumer, The Squad and the MSM to unite and whip the left into a frenzy. I believe it will make the Summer of Defund the Police, Chop Zones and George Floyd look like the Summer of Love. This leak is to me so incendiary and so volatile that it will be impossible to put the genie back in the bottle, no matter how the Supreme Court eventually rules. It will be used as touchstone to try to expand the Supreme Court and shape it into a truly liberal organism, and conversely will bring about the fire-bombing of abortion clinics by whack jobs on the right. People will die because of this.

Worst leak in American History imho. The Pentagon Papers leak was about telling America their government lied, and so were the revelations of Watergate. This is entirely different. Whoever is responsible for it should be imprisoned for life. Or hanged. Why do I think it is some snot-nosed 24-year-old law clerk named Heather or Shaniqua who thinks her action is a righteous act of social protest?

To me it is the equivalent of yelling fire in a crowded theatre and is tantamount to sedition.

I'm disgusted. And fearful of what is to come.
Last edited by maoling on Tue May 03, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue May 03, 2022 6:08 pm

Cue the wailing baby killers, I'm sure the riots will be starting soon when the news goes widespread and the final ruling comes out

And also cue the hypocrisy from the left when it fails to prosecute the lib rioters in this situation with the same vigor as those who were involved in the Jan. 6 Clown Car "Attack on America."

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue May 03, 2022 9:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBWMU-M9r7s

By Paul Joseph Watson. Enjoy.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Wed May 04, 2022 1:43 am

So far the media seems to be pro-abortion-ish. As Watson noted, the leak is most likely from a left law clerk.
Ugliness to the fore. Zombies might be back on the street. Demonics have a cause for the mid-terms.

Moloch, the Canaanite god of child sacrifice......is one reason God told Israel to wipe them out.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed May 04, 2022 2:42 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:43 am
So far the media seems to be pro-abortion-ish. As Watson noted, the leak is most likely from a left law clerk.
Ugliness to the fore. Zombies might be back on the street. Demonics have a cause for the mid-terms.

Moloch, the Canaanite god of child sacrifice......is one reason God told Israel to wipe them out.
Nobody is "pro abortion" they are pro choice. It's the same misleading rhetoric as "anti-vaxx". No one is "anti-vaxx" they are anti mandate. It's about personal health care choices. I am 100% pro choice. Is an abortion ever necessary? Of course it is. The list of situations that deem it a practical choice is long. It needs to be an option. For those that don't want abortion as a choice - don't exercise it. Same as the vax - you don't get to choose for someone else. That is purely hypocritical. The US Constitution clearly specifies the division of church and state. I support the right to worship whomever you want - but using the bible to create policy is literally against the constitution, and so many anti abortion advocates lead with the bible in their position. That's fine as a personal choice - but not as a policy choice. Religion has ZERO influence on policy. People need to STOP trying to make decisions for other people. I get the anti-abortion position - but it is a completely practical and medically necessary choice at times. it just is. Abortion isn't a hobby or a fun club - it's an unfortunate choice that sometimes has to be made. People need to be more practical and less biblical. I went to a catholic school and I reject any kind of religious-based policy making. For those that think "it's okay' if it's based on their own religion - just imagine for a moment that the Taliban got in power and started flexing their "religious-based' policy. NO one would be down for that. Leave people alone to make their own choices - we literally just witnessed the alternative to that for TWO long horrible years of COVID mandate bullshit and it was horrible and ruined many lives. For those that are anti - I am not saying your philosophy is wrong, I get it and respect it, I am saying the necessity and practicality of abortion as a choice trumps that position, IMO. If someone knew their wife would likely die giving birth - would they seriously reject abortion as a choice to save her life? What if the kid was tragically deformed, mentally diminished, would have NO quality of life?

Every day I walk outside I look around and see about 100 people who probably shoulda been aborted - starting with the Left - and I wonder how anyone can be anti abortion. That's a joke. Just laugh - because you know it's true.