NY Grocery Shooting

Mel Bradford

Re: NY Grocery Shooting

Post by Mel Bradford » Mon May 16, 2022 6:04 pm

Maoling is on to it.

"Shall the sins of the father be visited upon the sons?"

This question was answered over 2000 years ago when the prophet Ezekiel schooled Israel. As the '"chosen" essentially beat themselves up in Babylonian captivity seeking to assign blame for their demise, the big E said NO. You are not accountable for the sins of you fathers, grandfathers or sons. But you are accountable for your own sins. And so it is singular in all directions. Buck up and be responsible for your own.

The marxist lie that so many enjoin is the notion of group responsibility. "Hey, lets put upon white people because they caused all of societies problems".
Its delicious to the unsuspecting because its so easy and its spouted everywhere in popular media.

gil

Post by gil » Mon May 16, 2022 6:31 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:50 pm
Isn't it just choice that white liberal female Cheney seeks to shame/ elicit an 'anti-white supremacy' chorus line from the republican leadership.

She's essentially blaming them for the murders....while she plays to her feminist rot.

Hence, no truth is found in her.
In what world is Liz Cheney a liberal? :?:

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon May 16, 2022 9:07 pm

gil wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:31 pm
Mel Bradford wrote:
Isn't it just choice that white liberal female Cheney seeks to shame/ elicit an 'anti-white supremacy' chorus line from the republican leadership.

She's essentially blaming them for the murders....while she plays to her feminist rot.

She may not be a liberal, but she certainly isn't a good conservative.
She falls into the Never-Trump category with a RINO type attitude.

She will lose election this next go around.

gil

Post by gil » Mon May 16, 2022 9:36 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 9:07 pm
gil wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:31 pm
Mel Bradford wrote:

She may not be a liberal, but she certainly isn't a good conservative.
She falls into the Never-Trump category with a RINO type attitude.

She will lose election this next go around.
I won't be surprised if she loses the primary, but if she wins the primary I can't see a Democrat beating her.

But other than her voting to impeach Trump (the second impeachment) and joining the January 6 commission, what is not conservative about her? Didn't she support Trump in both in 2016 and 2020? Is loyally to Trump (even after all that happened after he lost the 2020 election) your test for a Republican and/or a conservative?

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon May 16, 2022 11:02 pm

She represents the old establishment elitist Bush Cheny War Mongoring GOP that thinks they are better than everyone else. Just as bad as the Pelosi Shumer Biden Dems.
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue May 17, 2022 3:19 am

D-train wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 11:02 pm
She represents the old establishment elitist Bush Cheney War mongering GOP that thinks they are better than everyone else. Just as bad as the Pelosi Shumer Biden Dems.
Yes to that and....

She did vote to impeach Trump in his 2nd impeachment. Why? Why did she vote to impeach? We all have our 1st Amendment rights, and Trump was using his. He told people to PROTEST and ASSEMBLE. He at NO POINT told the people to storm the capital....and it certainly wasn't an insurrection as nobody has been charged with treason or inciting an insurrection....for the most part, only trespassing.

She has been so vocal about her hatred of Trump, I can't believe that she would support anything a good conservative would want to be done.
(as for the vocal part, she also has her 1st Amendment rights, and I support them)

She seems to be against anything that is MAGA. She seems to be totally against Trump. And Trump seems to be the future of the conservatives. What that means to me is that she will be against anything MAGA out of spite.

To close, do I like Trump? Not really. He's a buffoon on the biggest soapbox you can acquire. But his policies were good for the country.

gil

Post by gil » Tue May 17, 2022 1:54 pm

Tue May 17, 2022 3:19 am
D-train wrote:
She represents the old establishment elitist Bush Cheney War mongering GOP that thinks they are better than everyone else. Just as bad as the Pelosi Shumer Biden Dems.
Yes to that and....

She did vote to impeach Trump in his 2nd impeachment. Why? Why did she vote to impeach? We all have our 1st Amendment rights, and Trump was using his. He told people to PROTEST and ASSEMBLE. He at NO POINT told the people to storm the capital....and it certainly wasn't an insurrection as nobody has been charged with treason or inciting an insurrection....for the most part, only trespassing.

She has been so vocal about her hatred of Trump, I can't believe that she would support anything a good conservative would want to be done.
(as for the vocal part, she also has her 1st Amendment rights, and I support them)

She seems to be against anything that is MAGA. She seems to be totally against Trump. And Trump seems to be the future of the conservatives. What that means to me is that she will be against anything MAGA out of spite.

To close, do I like Trump? Not really. He's a buffoon on the biggest soapbox you can acquire. But his policies were good for the country.
This helps me understand, thank you.

But I was not aware of any distance between her and MAGA/Trump prior to Jan 6 2021. How much was there? She was 3rd in Republican House leadership. And on all major policy matters - energy, environment, abortion, immigration/border, taxes, etc. - I thought she was solidly conservative, and not someone you'd put in the same grouping as Biden/Pelosi/Schumer.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue May 17, 2022 1:59 pm

D-train wrote:
Yes to that and....

:!: :!: :!: :!: Nailed it!
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 pm

gil wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 1:54 pm
D-train wrote:
Yes to that and....

But I was not aware of any distance between her and MAGA/Trump prior to Jan 6 2021. How much was there? She was 3rd in Republican House leadership. And on all major policy matters - energy, environment, abortion, immigration/border, taxes, etc. - I thought she was solidly conservative, and not someone you'd put in the same grouping as Biden/Pelosi/Schumer.
My guess is that she sensed that a significant number of conservatives would abandon Trump after that and she trying to take that opportunity to fill that void but it ended up being her and that little cornball Kinzinger. No she is a party pariah instead of a party savior. She will be toast in three months on Aug. 16th.
dt

gil

Post by gil » Tue May 17, 2022 3:41 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 pm
gil wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 1:54 pm

Yes to that and....

My guess is that she sensed that a significant number of conservatives would abandon Trump after that and she trying to take that opportunity to fill that void but it ended up being her and that little cornball Kinzinger. No she is a party pariah instead of a party savior. She will be toast in three months on Aug. 16th.
I don't disagree with any of that. But until I have evidence or an argument to the contrary, I will stick with my theory that Republican opposition to her has nothing to do with her conservative bona fides, but is more of a tribal thing - i.e., in Jan 2021 she voted to impeach, and then she joined the Jan 6 commission. If she hadn't done these things, would she be challenged in the primary?