Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Coeurd’Alene J

Re: January 6th prime time shit show

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:57 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:56 am
Schiffty.jpg
Lol
One of my fishing buddies is Barney’s nephew......and almost a clone ... true story and he lives in Tricities. I fished with him a month ago

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:21 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:57 pm
Schiffty.jpg
Lol
One of my fishing buddies is Barney’s nephew......and almost a clone ... true story and he lives in Tricities. I fished with him a month ago
Very cool. Fishing is a good time to pick his brains for stories. :D
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:20 am

Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:21 pm
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:57 pm
Schiffty.jpg
Lol
Very cool. Fishing is a good time to pick his brains for stories. :D
Husband and I are watching
reruns of the show! Still good!

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:23 am

If Trump hadn't done anything I
would have been very disappointed
in him.
He tried and I don't believe that
was wrong. (we know what was
wrong).
As for all the horrible people that
didn't protest peacefully, they were
not Trumps doing and you can't
convince us otherwise!
Now we all are paying the price
of this wrong doing of the Demo's.

gil

Post by gil » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:29 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:14 pm
auroraave wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:57 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:08 pm
We have a murder on aisle 9. RIP Gil. ;)
I can't possibly be the only one that sees this pattern, right?

"Hey guys, I agree with you..." to gain street cred.

Then
"Nancy Pelosi seems like she's being fair in assembling an ALL- anti trump committee..."
"Liz Cheney is not a democrat...."
"I'm learning about January 6th via this completely biased hearing..." in which the other side HAS NO VOICE.

C'mon, agreeing with anyone about anything on here, and then claiming those absurdities is the ultimate in conflicting ideologies. NO ONE on this forum buys any of that. This is either trolling, schizophrenia, a 12 year old watching CNN, or disengenuousness at it's finest. It's one thing to disagree about policy stuff, but this is not that at all. Nancy "I won't approve stimulus checks people desperately need, because I won't allow trump to have that win" Pelosi is assembling a 'fair and unbiased" committee who's sole intent is to impeach Trump. I've never heard such bullshit in my life - and I work in Hollywood!
Honestly, I see Gil as center-left...maybe a little more. But certainly not as psych-o-left as Coug or that other douche bag. I also think he [Gil] is doing all he can to remain center-left, but is having a hard time doing so.
Thanks, I think. :) Honestly one of my pet peeves is having people (on the right) lump my views in with the far left. I'm in favor of strong borders, more money for police, more money for the military, and I believe in the wisdom of the free market (in most cases).

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:55 pm

Gil,
Honestly I see all politicians as big fat liars. But the left seems to have taken it to the extreme.

"The second amendment has never been absolute", Biden
"Let's pass the bill then see what's in it", Pelosi
"There is evidence Trump should be impeached", Shiff

The list goes on and on and on.

Once again, the right may lie, but the left is totally out of control. Please keep that in mind when you watch the hearings.

gil

Post by gil » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:11 pm

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:55 pm
Gil,
Honestly I see all politicians as big fat liars. But the left seems to have taken it to the extreme.

Once again, the right may lie, but the left is totally out of control. Please keep that in mind when you watch the hearings.
I'm a skeptic by nature, but I do think the most compelling testimony of the hearing for me has been from Republicans.

But ... anything from the Democrats of the scale and magnitude of all the Republicans who do not accept the results of the 2020 Presidential Election? (And no, I don't accept this as a difference of opinion. At least from people "at the top" I think it is a deliberate lie. It is possible that some people "believe it" just because they hear if from people they respect, e.g., if someone respects and believes Trump on the issue.)

Or Loren Culp still not admitting (as far as I know) that Inslee won in 2020?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:48 pm

gil wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:11 pm
Gil,

I'm a skeptic by nature, but I do think the most compelling testimony of the hearing for me has been from Republicans.

But ... anything from the Democrats of the scale and magnitude of all the Republicans who do not accept the results of the 2020 Presidential Election? (And no, I don't accept this as a difference of opinion. At least from people "at the top" I think it is a deliberate lie. It is possible that some people "believe it" just because they hear if from people they respect, e.g., if someone respects and believes Trump on the issue.)

I also don't know the "End Game" for the dems in regards to these hearings. They have already tried President Trump with an impeachment. They cannot do that again as it would be Double Jeopardy. So I guess they are only trying to smear his name. Smear his name with cherry-picked snippets of information to spoon-feed the American public.

And that they continue to call it an insurrection is just absurd. OUR DEMOCRACY WAS NOT IN JEOPARDY THAT DAY!!!

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:15 pm

Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:48 pm
gil wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:11 pm
Gil,

I also don't know the "End Game" for the dems in regards to these hearings. They have already tried President Trump with an impeachment. They cannot do that again as it would be Double Jeopardy. So I guess they are only trying to smear his name. Smear his name with cherry-picked snippets of information to spoon-feed the American public.

And that they continue to call it an insurrection is just absurd. OUR DEMOCRACY WAS NOT IN JEOPARDY THAT DAY!!!
The irony is that if they somehow are successful banning him from running they get DeSantis who is a FAR better candidate. Nobody that would vote for Trump would ever consider voting Dem so Desantis gets all of Trump's votes AND the Indy's that hate Trump and the Moderate Dems that are sick of inflation and insane Gas prices. This is how dumb this group of people are. Fighting to ban the inferior candidate. :lol:
dt