January 6th prime time shit show

D-train

January 6th prime time shit show

Post by D-train » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:14 pm

This is the Hawks beat reporter. Had enough of his BS. btw its a great day. RINO Liz Cheney is losing her primary by 26 points. :lol:
dt

D-train

Re: January 6th prime time shit show

Post by D-train » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:47 pm

Anyone that says "January 6th Almost destroyed our democracy" is either an idiot or a liar that believes idiots are listening to them.
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:48 pm

Just another lowering of the bar for the Dems -- who can't address the business of the nation, and instead try to milk a dead cow for political theater.

Maybe they will try to impeach Trump again, right before the midterms.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:57 pm

maoling wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:48 pm
Just another lowering of the bar for the Dems -- who can't address the business of the nation, and instead try to milk a dead cow for political theater.

It used to drive me crazy but now I just sit back with popcorn and watch them dig their own grave with sheer joy. lol Only people watching tonight will be hardcore Dems that wouldn't vote Republican to save their lives.
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:00 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:57 pm
maoling wrote:

It used to drive me crazy but now I just sit back with popcorn and watch them dig their own grave with sheer joy. lol Only people watching tonight will be hardcore Dems that wouldn't vote Republican to save their lives.
I guess it shouldn't shock me that with this country going straight down the shitter since Biden took office, the Dems would continue to ignore the issues and once again muddy the waters with this tired old bullshit. I'm sure it is the only thing MSNBC and CNN is talking about today. Puke.

So, usual suspects tonight? Nancy, Schiff, Schumer, Blumenthal...or are they trotting out some new Stepford Dems tonight?

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:30 pm

maoling wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:00 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:57 pm
maoling wrote:

I guess it shouldn't shock me that with this country going straight down the shitter since Biden took office, the Dems would continue to ignore the issues and once again muddy the waters with this tired old bullshit. I'm sure it is the only thing MSNBC and CNN is talking about today. Puke.

So, usual suspects tonight? Nancy, Schiff, Schumer, Blumenthal...or are they trotting out some new Stepford Dems tonight?
CNN predicted the Repubs could gain 50 seats in the House to have a solid majority. That should wake them up, especially Nancy who will lose her job.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:33 pm

dt

gil

Post by gil » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:39 pm

I'm going to watch at least some of it and keep an open mind. I think that is my duty as a citizen. I continue to think that if there was an organized effort to overturn an election in this country, it is a big f***ing deal.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:08 am

gil wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:39 pm
I'm going to watch at least some of it and keep an open mind. I think that is my duty as a citizen. I continue to think that if there was an organized effort to overturn an election in this country, it is a big f***ing deal.
I just TRIED to watch the opening statement.....holy shit, this nobody droning on about slavery, the KKK, lynching, etc....
Just get over it already you dumb motherfucker. I want to hear the findings, not get all worked up and primed for your bullshit.

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:00 am

gil wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:39 pm
Respectfully, what happened that day was a Toga Party, and to milk it like Pearl Harbor or 9/11 shows me how little respect these weasels have for history.