January 6th prime time shit show

gil

Re: January 6th prime time shit show

Post by gil » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:16 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:47 pm
Both Hillary and President Trump both went to the electors and tried to get them to not honor their states voters.

Does it make it right.....FUCK NO.

But did they have hearings on Hillary?
Honestly I didn't know that. I mean, she conceded right away. Still ... if she did, it should have been brought into the light of day rather than festering under the surface 5 and a half years later.

The hearings are bringing to light what happened between Election Day 2020 and Jan 6 2021. I think that's a good thing.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:45 pm

gil wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:16 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:47 pm
Both Hillary and President Trump both went to the electors and tried to get them to not honor their states voters.

Does it make it right.....FUCK NO.

But did they have hearings on Hillary?
Honestly I didn't know that. I mean, she conceded right away. Still ... if she did, it should have been brought into the light of day rather than festering under the surface 5 and a half years later.

The hearings are bringing to light what happened between Election Day 2020 and Jan 6 2021. I think that's a good thing.

lol! Dude, I think you may be a troll. The "hearings' haven't brought ANYTHING new to light. Literally nothing. We're going on a year and a half and the dems have destroyed the country so this is the only card they can play - the distraction card - and it isn't working - and every person with half a brain knows this. CNN, who've been coverin the 'hearings' just had it's lowest ratings in 22 years.

You have a very specific pattern to your posts - you like to "kind of" agree with people on here, then in the same post, reveal that you clearly watch CNN/MSNBC/ read the NYT or the WaPo. You also post things blatantly incorrect or outdated - as if we can't fact check them. We do. In another post you mentioned how "Pelosi wanted a fair committee" in these hearings - only a CNN-type would say something so absurd. She rejected any GOP member that didn't vote to impeach Trump for her committee - hence why "GOP" Liz Cheney - the most notorious RINO and anti Trumper of all time - made the committee. Several other GOP's asked Pelosi to be on the committee - she rejected them all. Cheney is behind by 30 points in her reelecion campaign - her political career is over - she is hated by the GOP and the voters in Wyoming - she is basically a Dem. The only way you don't know all of this is if you are watching the biased CNN's of the world. This stuff is ALL widely known. Just the fact you consider Cheney a reperesentative of the GOP makes me think you're a troll - that is the most laughable thing I have ever read on here.

Nothing has been revealed in this blatantly one-sided sham of a "hearing" that is nothing more than the Dem theater to try to salvage thier party by ignoring all the chaos they have caused while pretending Jan 6th was more than it was. They have been crying wolf for years - no one is listening to it anymore - we want to know about inflation, gas, policy, and this is what the DEMS give you - theater. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS - but you.

No offense to you dude - you seem like a nice guy - but you are either trolling or just staggeringly misinformed - almost to the point of Babylon Bee type hilarity - what you post, while 'pretending" to agree with others. Your info is clearly coming from DEM propoganda outlets - it is blatant. You are not consuming anything remotely impartial - or something like The HIll which has hosts with different takes across the spectrum.

"Finding out What happened on Jan 6th?" Nothing new has been revealed. Nothing. Trump was absolved of organizing anything. All common knowledge. Where is all this "new info"? If there was - it would be headlines everywhere. Nothing burger.
"Nancy Pelosi wanted a balanced committee (as if that isn't hilarious enough)" - even though she rejected ANY GOP that wasn't a "Never Trumper,"
"Liz Cheney is not a DEM" She's basically been kicked out of the GOP. Her career is over. This is 101 level stuff.

You actually beleive Pelosi - one of the worst humans to ever hold office in this country, someone who is so staggeringly corrupt and unethical, is somehow, now, magically, "trying to be fair". You expect people to believe this?

You are insulting people's intelligence with this stuff. You clearly sympathize with the far left and the Dems. I find it hard to believe anyone is this clueless - without it being an act.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:08 pm

We have a murder on aisle 9. RIP Gil. ;)
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:55 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:08 pm
Requiescat in pace, Gil.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:57 pm

D-train wrote:
I can't possibly be the only one that sees this pattern, right?

"Hey guys, I agree with you..." to gain street cred.

Then
"Nancy Pelosi seems like she's being fair in assembling an ALL- anti trump committee..."
"Liz Cheney is not a democrat...."
"I'm learning about January 6th via this completely biased hearing..." in which the other side HAS NO VOICE.

C'mon, agreeing with anyone about anything on here, and then claiming those absurdities is the ultimate in conflicting ideologies. NO ONE on this forum buys any of that. This is either trolling, schizophrenia, a 12 year old watching CNN, or disengenuousness at it's finest. It's one thing to disagree about policy stuff, but this is not that at all. Nancy "I won't approve stimulus checks people desperately need, because I won't allow trump to have that win" Pelosi is assembling a 'fair and unbiased" committee who's sole intent is to impeach Trump. I've never heard such bullshit in my life - and I work in Hollywood!

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:16 pm

auroraave wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:57 pm
D-train wrote:

Then
"Nancy Pelosi seems like she's being fair in assembling an ALL- anti trump committee..."
"I'm learning about January 6th via this completely biased hearing..." in which the other side HAS NO VOICE.

C'mon, agreeing with anyone about anything on here, and then claiming those absurdities is the ultimate in conflicting ideologies. NO ONE on this forum buys any of that. This is either trolling, schizophrenia, a 12 year old watching CNN, or disengenuousness at it's finest. It's one thing to disagree about policy stuff, but this is not that at all. Nancy "I won't approve stimulus checks people desperately need, because I won't allow trump to have that win" Pelosi is assembling a 'fair and unbiased" committee who's sole intent is to impeach Trump. I've never heard such bullshit in my life - and I work in Hollywood!
Hey Aurora I want you as my attorney when they come to get me! :lol:
Seriously some in this time of the end will be willfully ignorant.
Give me my internet and soy latte.
Even FOX is disgusting to me.
If you're still watching the news from those channels I feel sorry for you.
All propaganda and mind control.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:19 pm

I gave up trying to see gil's point of view months ago. I read a number of news outlets, one in particular used to be "middle-of-the-road," (RealClearPolitics) but more and more of their articles lean to the left.

I cannot believe all the smoke out there pointing to Dim coverups and corruption and yet, no one is looking into the problems. Then too, we have RINO's voicing what their constituents want to hear yet doing the exact opposite of what the voters want.

Term limits would solve much of the problem. Repeal of the 17th Amendment would also go a long way in removing rogue senators. Yeah, here in Washington we'd still have Cantwell and Murray, but I doubt Romney would be a Senator from Utah if their legislature had the say.

gil

Post by gil » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:55 pm

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. :D

I suppose since the hearing were a "shit show" before they even started, everyone here kept an open mind, right?

I think it's unfortunate that someone (e.g., me) can't make a mistake without being vilified and having everything I post criticized out of hand.

I wish more people would take on issues in a logical way (for example, what do you think about the testimony of the Republican Speaker of the Arizona House) rather than broad brushing with crap like he's just a RINO (I don't see how one could say that) or he watches CNN and MSNBC (I don't).

But then, my Leftist friends jump on me all the time about stuff, so I'm kind of used to trying to have conversations with people whose minds are made up.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:57 pm

ddraig wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:19 pm
I gave up trying to see gil's point of view months ago. I read a number of news outlets, one in particular used to be "middle-of-the-road," (RealClearPolitics) but more and more of their articles lean to the left.

I cannot believe all the smoke out there pointing to Dim coverups and corruption and yet, no one is looking into the problems. Then too, we have RINO's voicing what their constituents want to hear yet doing the exact opposite of what the voters want.

Term limits would solve much of the problem. Repeal of the 17th Amendment would also go a long way in removing rogue senators. Yeah, here in Washington we'd still have Cantwell and Murray, but I doubt Romney would be a Senator from Utah if their legislature had the say.
My news consumption is limited - mostly it's all bad and unhealthy - but I watch vids from Morning Rising (The Hill) with Leftist Ryan, moderate Kim and Libertarian Robbie - all three differing ideologies - and despite our differences, I have found common ground with all of them - even Ryan - so you know these are quality discussions. They have (shitty) subs on a lot of the time because thier anchors are in demand - but I would HIGHLY recommend. Also, Krystal and Saagar - they are great - I find Krystal annoying mostly, but Saagar is very well spoken - and they disagree on stuff - and that is key to me. I want different opinions as an option - my mind is malleable - just convince me with reason and logic.

Shockingly, I will watch FOX clips - mostly Gutfelds roundtable because it's so damn cheeky - and Jesse Watters segments occasionally because, again, he's pretty funny and sarcastic. I watch ZERO news casts from anywhere - only youtube clips.

All of your points are valid, and even though we are in the midst of a seerious shitstorm - the good news is that Americans have finally woken up to all of the bgullshit form the news and politicians. Last weekend CNN averaged less than 60,000 viewers in the 18-54 demo. Everyone is turning on Biden. Supreme Court is overturning these new gun laws making it harder for concealed carry. Things are turning - hopefully we can get a fix before the Dems go scorched earth and really burn the country down rather than cede the power they have abused for too long. Donlt know how much better GOP is, I;m an independant, but the Dems are the enemy, and I cannot vote for them, maybe, ever again. They have gone way beyond - and dems, libs and GOP supporters are galvanizing together, to drive them out, because of it.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:14 pm

auroraave wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:57 pm
D-train wrote:

Then

Honestly, I see Gil as center-left...maybe a little more. But certainly not as psych-o-left as Coug or that other douche bag. I also think he [Gil] is doing all he can to remain center-left, but is having a hard time doing so.