January 6th prime time shit show

auroraave

Re: January 6th prime time shit show

Post by auroraave » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:35 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:19 pm
Gil, I will always stick up for your views and opinions, even though I don't understand how you can have them. But what you have just posted isn't anything new. It isn't anything that we haven't known for 18 months.
President Trump lost, he didn't' like it.
President Trump tried to get around it and said a lot of shit, but that is no different than what Hillary did and no smear campaign by congress happened.
The election DID HAVE a lot of questionable issues from dead people voting to Californians working the Arizona election. Just a lot of weird shit including an astounding amount of vote harvesting, duplicate ballots, etc... Nobody can deny any of this....AND nobody can say how many votes were illegal. but did it add up to Joe winning? For fucks sake, Joe got more of the black vote than Obama.

Aurorave, take it easy on Gil. He has his thoughts, and shouldn't be crucified for them. Maybe he'll eventually make the connection.

And remember, he isn't as bad as Coug and that other douche (StilllovetheM's), or something like that.
I agree with you on all accounts. Gil seems like a legit good dude - and he's obviously not a wackjob lefty who comes unglued and throws a tantrum when he disagrees with you like those two crazies you mentioned do - I respect that. He obviously is not stupid. I'm not being harsh because I don't like him, but because I expect him to be better than this. This isn't about Trump or the GOP, this is basic common sense stuff, and it eludes him too often, and since he's not an enraged lefty, I cannot figure out why. It's like "...the forest through the trees..." it just seems SO obvious. If he were a 49er fan, I'd understand his limitations, mentally, but he's not. Raise that bar, Gil! RAISE THAT BAR! :D And apologies if I have been overly harsh - I will own that and eat the appropriate shit.

whatever happened to that Coug dude? Didn't he move to Spokane? (yikes!) And what about the Hawkbowler? He still alive or is he back in the cult somewhere on flat earth? :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:47 am

auroraave wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:35 pm
Gil, I will always stick up for your views and opinions, even though I don't understand how you can have them. But what you have just posted isn't anything new. It isn't anything that we haven't known for 18 months.
President Trump tried to get around it and said a lot of shit, but that is no different than what Hillary did and no smear campaign by congress happened.
The election DID HAVE a lot of questionable issues from dead people voting to Californians working the Arizona election. Just a lot of weird shit including an astounding amount of vote harvesting, duplicate ballots, etc... Nobody can deny any of this....AND nobody can say how many votes were illegal. but did it add up to Joe winning? For fucks sake, Joe got more of the black vote than Obama.

Aurorave, take it easy on Gil. He has his thoughts, and shouldn't be crucified for them. Maybe he'll eventually make the connection.

And remember, he isn't as bad as Coug and that other douche (StilllovetheM's), or something like that.
I agree with you on all accounts. Gil seems like a legit good dude - and he's obviously not a wackjob lefty who comes unglued and throws a tantrum when he disagrees with you like those two crazies you mentioned do - I respect that. He obviously is not stupid. I'm not being harsh because I don't like him, but because I expect him to be better than this. This isn't about Trump or the GOP, this is basic common sense stuff, and it eludes him too often, and since he's not an enraged lefty, I cannot figure out why. It's like "...the forest through the trees..." it just seems SO obvious. If he were a 49er fan, I'd understand his limitations, mentally, but he's not. Raise that bar, Gil! RAISE THAT BAR! :D And apologies if I have been overly harsh - I will own that and eat the appropriate shit.

whatever happened to that Coug dude? Didn't he move to Spokane? (yikes!) And what about the Hawkbowler? He still alive or is he back in the cult somewhere on flat earth? :lol:
Guessing the fine people of Eastern WA found out Coug was a lefty Loon and Lynched him. LOL Who knows about HB, the guy seemed completely normal talking Hawks for years on the Hawks for him but then him wife left him for another women (true story) and he obviously completely lost his mind.
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:24 pm

Guessing the fine people of Eastern WA found out Coug was a lefty Loon and Lynched him. LOL Who knows about HB, the guy seemed completely normal talking Hawks for years on the Hawks for him but then him wife left him for another women (true story) and he obviously completely lost his mind.

He should have kept an open mind and tried to make a threesome work.

Two girls, one guy.

I call that Lucky Pierre.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:18 pm

maoling wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:24 pm

He should have kept an open mind and tried to make a threesome work.

Two girls, one guy.

I call that Lucky Pierre.
Just so many wonderful possibilities.....lol
dt

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:20 pm

idiots 2.jpg
idiots 2.jpg (40.5 KiB) Viewed 743 times
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:52 pm

I love the attention to detail.....it's in the reflection pool as well.
:lol:

gil

Post by gil » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:00 pm

auroraave wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:35 pm

Thanks, guys. I admit that I don't necessarily see things the way that you do, but I'll keep trying to understand.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:20 pm

I am positive that Trump throwing ketchup at a wall is Unconstitutional and he should impeached for that. And even if he tried to get to the steering wheel of The Beast, that as well should be impeachable because, well, it just should! The J6 hearings should just stop wasting our time and money (mostly the money) and revert to the "Dan Rather" statement, "If it isn't true, it should be!"

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:37 pm

Gil,
Here is a little something about Liz Cheney. I found it interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_9Mn2RqELs

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:47 pm

ddraig wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:20 pm
I am positive that Trump throwing ketchup at a wall is Unconstitutional and he should impeached for that. And even if he tried to get to the steering wheel of The Beast, that as well should be impeachable because, well, it just should! The J6 hearings should just stop wasting our time and money (mostly the money) and revert to the "Dan Rather" statement, "If it isn't true, it should be!"
It will soon morph from ketchup to the blood of our democracy....lol
dt