January 6th prime time shit show

gil

Re: January 6th prime time shit show

Post by gil » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:49 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:31 am
auroraave wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:39 pm
Yesterday the "committee" interviewed some dunce who claimed that she 'had info " that Trump, inside his car, was "going off - demanding to be taken to the Capitol to join the protestors, that he was so out of control he grabbed at the wheel and assaulted the driver..." It was the latest "this is it!" moment for the Dems.

The best part?

The driver and the head of his detail refuted that claim, saying that never happened and they would be happy to testify. The 'committee' refused to call them as witnesses - because they don;t want any witness rebuttal that 'goes against the faux narrative'. Funny how only one side gets 'heard' in this 'hearing'. NBC actually reported this - shockingly - the MSM actually reported something off narrative.

Remember Adam Schiff's "this is IT" proclomations about Russiagate that went on for THREE YEARS, Despite the fact he KNEW all along there was nothing there. This is the exact same thing. Gee, it's almost like a pattern with these pyschopaths. These people are deranged. Anyone buying into it at this point is nothing more than a useful idiot. Ratings are in the toilet - a sign that no one is buying this nonsense anymore and there are way more important tnhings to be working on.

Incredible that they can just one sided continually stick it to the Republicans especially Trump without any ounce of credibility, she didn’t witness any of this just nothing but bullshit
Love the screen capture you've got!

I think that whatever happened regarding Trump grabbling for the wheel is a detail - lurid and sensational and of course it's going to get headlines. But it's hardly the only thing Hutchinson said under oath at the hearing that caught my attention. She was very clear that she was not in the vehicle for that alleged incident, and was reporting with the two people said to her. But I thought the more important story (not just from Hutchinson but from the agents who are refuting the wheel grabbing) is that Trump (after his speech at the Jan 6 rally) wanted to go to the Capitol and the Secret Service told him he could not and drove him back to the White House. The two agents who are refuting Hutchinson's story apparently confirm this part. Trump was furious when they told him that he could not go to the Capitol.

Otherwise, Hutchinson was in person with Mark Meadows and worked closely with him. She was in on conversations with Pat Cipollone, White House Counsel. Among these conversations were Cipollone being adamant that Trump could not go to the Capitol on Jan 6. (Cipollone was citing Trump's legal exposure if he did.) Nothing she said about that is hearsay. She was in the tent with Meadows and Trump right before Trump's Jan 6 speech. She traveled on Air Force One. I think she was an important and credible witness.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:54 pm

Why do you find it interesting that he wanted to go to the Capitol? Do you think he wanted to lead the charge into the building like Custer or Napoleon and seek out, capture and pistol whip Pence until he overturned the election???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:09 pm

Woah! They just released video from inside the LIMO. Its unreal!

https://twitter.com/NautPoso/status/1542320284216299526
dt

gil

Post by gil » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:52 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:09 pm
Woah! They just released video from inside the LIMO. Its unreal!

https://twitter.com/NautPoso/status/1542320284216299526
"pictures don't lie!"

gil

Post by gil » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:00 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:54 pm
Why do you find it interesting that he wanted to go to the Capitol? Do you think he wanted to lead the charge into the building like Custer or Napoleon and seek out, capture and pistol whip Pence until he overturned the election???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have not idea what his intentions were, but it seems he really wanted to go and the agents in the car wouldn't do it. And from Hutchinson's testimony, it sounds like there was discussion in Trump's inner circle leading up to Jan 6, and the decision was made that he would not be going. Cipollone, the White House Counsel, was a strong "we can't let him do this" voice. (I'm going on memory on this: I heard part of Hutchinson's testimony while getting my hair cut.)

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:04 pm

gil wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:00 pm
D-train wrote:
I have not idea what his intentions were, but it seems he really wanted to go and the agents in the car wouldn't do it. And from Hutchinson's testimony, it sounds like there was discussion in Trump's inner circle leading up to Jan 6, and the decision was made that he would not be going. Cipollone, the White House Counsel, was a strong "we can't let him do this" voice. (I'm going on memory on this: I heard part of Hutchinson's testimony while getting my hair cut.)
They were concerned about security not that he was going jump out and incite a riot.
dt

gil

Post by gil » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:35 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:04 pm
gil wrote:
D-train wrote:
They were concerned about security not that he was going jump out and incite a riot.
That makes sense. Here is what I don't understand. Hutchinson described how there are two categories of the President moving from one place to another. One of them is planned well in advance, put on his official schedule, etc. The second she called OTR or "Off the Record". So Trump wanted to go to the Capitol, and he said at the rally that he would be with the marchers. But the movement hadn't been planned. And, again according to what Hutchinson said she was told, the agents told Trump that they didn't have the "assets" to support the OTR (i.e, the spontaneous trip to the Capitol).

It sounds to me that people inside the White House, maybe this is where Pat Cipollone, the Counsel, comes in, never wanted Trump to go to the Capitol, so they made sure it never appeared on his official schedule and there were never the "assets" to make it happen. So yes, at the moment, the agents didn't do it for security reasons. But (my interpretation is that) Pat Cipollone and others prevented it from being a planned movement because they didn't want him involved in the protest at the Capitol.

I can understand why "I'm the f-ing president" Trump was so pissed off that they wouldn't drive him to the Capitol. HE planned it all along, but the White House ... whatever you call the inner workings ... didn't make it happen.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:37 pm

D-train wrote:
gil wrote:
D-train wrote:
If there was ANY truth to Hutchinson's claims - if anyone on the "committee" actually beleived this was anything more than theater of the absurd, if this was the "smoking gun", then why don't they just do the obvious - subpoena the driver and the detail agents to confirm?

Also, Hutchinson's phrasing and wordsmithing is ALL an exercise in avoiding perjury. She never claims to have had anyone directly tell her anything, it's all "I overheard' type stuff that shields her from perjury. It's comical in how obvious it is. I feel like I am constantly defending Trump here, but the reality is this is just such blatant nonsense - I cannot believe any functioning adult beleives any of this stuff - ESPECIALLY after four years of "Oh this is really it this time! We really got Trump this time! No, this time I really mean it!"

Subpoena the SS agents and ask them under oath. Case closed. Refusing to play that 'ace in the hole' card, coupled with Hutchinson's "I'm protecting myself from perjury" wordsmithing leads any rational person to the obvious conclusion.

recommnded watch - Jesse Watters completely destroying this nonsense - her testimony is hilariously exposed. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrZ3mUW ... el=FoxNews

gil

Post by gil » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:50 pm

auroraave wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:37 pm
D-train wrote:
gil wrote:

If there was ANY truth to Hutchinson's claims - if anyone on the "committee" actually beleived this was anything more than theater of the absurd, if this was the "smoking gun", then why don't they just do the obvious - subpoena the driver and the detail agents to confirm?

Also, Hutchinson's phrasing and wordsmithing is ALL an exercise in avoiding perjury. She never claims to have had anyone directly tell her anything, it's all "I overheard' type stuff that shields her from perjury. It's comical in how obvious it is. I feel like I am constantly defending Trump here, but the reality is this is just such blatant nonsense - I cannot believe any functioning adult beleives any of this stuff - ESPECIALLY after four years of "Oh this is really it this time! We really got Trump this time! No, this time I really mean it!"

Subpoena the SS agents and ask them under oath. Case closed. Refusing to play that 'ace in the hole' card, coupled with Hutchinson's "I'm protecting myself from perjury" wordsmithing leads any rational person to the obvious conclusion.

recommnded watch - Jesse Watters completely destroying this nonsense - her testimony is hilariously exposed. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrZ3mUW ... el=FoxNews
I don't think the grab the wheel thing is any sort of smoking gun (I'm not ever sure she used the phrase). I think there is a lot more to what she said and I think too many people are focusing on that one detail.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:01 pm

All the SS is denying the claim.

Another question regarding "grabbing the wheel"....how long are President Trump's arms. That is a stretch limo, and he is in the back. It's also safe to assume there is a wall (partition) between the cab and the passengers.

How fucking stupid do the Democrats think we are?

And.....

Come on Gil. I give you the benefit of the doubt, and you still disappoint me with your attitude that this is "actually" the truth.