January 6th prime time shit show

auroraave

Re: January 6th prime time shit show

Post by auroraave » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:05 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:31 pm
#1 - This was not an overthrow of our government. At no point was "democracy at risk" as the democrats keep saying.
#2 - It wasn't a violent "uprising" as the democrats keep saying.
#3 - Where was the extra security that President Trump requested? That responsibility is with The Speaker of the House, and she denied it.
#4 - The commission will not call The Speaker of the House to testify because of this.
#5 - All the sound bites and video snippits have been cherry-picked to make Trump out to be the bad guy.

It's all a farce. It's just the democrats throwing a bunch of mud on the wall and hopes something sticks because they know they will be ousted in the biggest RED-WAVE ever come November.
What is always conveniently glossed over is the FBI cleared Trump of organizing anything.

Americans are finally realizing policy is what matters.
Democrats have fucked up literally every policy they have touched - that is indisputable.
Therefore, with an election coming up, they cannot run on any policy issues, so they are trying to change the conversation into terror and racism.
The problem with that strategy is that Americans are catching on and calling bullshit.
Anyone with half a brain has likely figured out that after years of "this is it for trump, this time we really have the evidence!" that this is just more of the same. There is no smoking gun, it's a nothing burger - even Dems and libs are getting the memo. The jig is up.

The real problem now, for Americans, is the Dems are going full on scorched earth mode, knowing that when the GOP take over - they are gonna be held accountable - and it is gonna be fucking ugly. Impeachments, Hunter Biden, purging of the intelligence groups. The Dems will burn the country down rather than cede power - because they know what is coming for them and it's called justice. That's all these silly 'hearings' are - a distraction from reality - and no one is buying it anymore. I fear what they will do next - wars, terrorist events, etc. Anything to distract and hold power.

Basic math, ladies and germs.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:14 pm

Just so you know, I don't hold much faith with the FBI either. Over the last 9 years, they have proven they are as corrupt as any other government agency.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:16 pm

#1 - This was not an overthrow of our government. At no point was "democracy at risk" as the democrats keep saying.
#3 - Where was the extra security that President Trump requested? That responsibility is with The Speaker of the House, and she denied it.
#4 - The commission will not call The Speaker of the House to testify because of this.
#5 - All the sound bites and video snippits have been cherry-picked to make Trump out to be the bad guy.

It's all a farce. It's just the democrats throwing a bunch of mud on the wall and hopes something sticks because they know they will be ousted in the biggest RED-WAVE ever come November.
Exactly. It is like a football team throwing a Hail Mary down 55-0 with 5 seconds left only instead of throwing a football they are such idiots they throw a shoe instead.
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:23 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:16 pm

Exactly. It is like a football team throwing a Hail Mary down 55-0 with 5 seconds left only instead of throwing a football they are such idiots they throw a shoe instead.
Half way through what you were saying, I was thinking that most of our citizens are about the same as "replacement refs", so watch out....some will believe the bullshit.

I am still amazed at how many people believe all the miss-quotes the media publishes. As a society, we are meant to fail.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:28 pm

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:23 pm
D-train wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:16 pm

Half way through what you were saying, I was thinking that most of our citizens are about the same as "replacement refs", so watch out....some will believe the bullshit.

I am still amazed at how many people believe all the miss-quotes the media publishes. As a society, we are meant to fail.
The libs eat the Bullshit like it is steak and Lobster. I think most independents are smart enough to see through it. Election night shall be just as glorious as the 1992 Rose bowl I attended and just as Red. :)
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:02 pm

I certainly hope you are right. If things don't change, we are all in trouble. Shit, even the left should see this.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:53 pm

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:02 pm
I certainly hope you are right. If things don't change, we are all in trouble. Shit, even the left should see this.
Did you see this. Liars never prosper...

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/2 ... l-00035597
dt

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:19 pm

Acquittal.jpg
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:50 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:53 pm

My main issue with Cheney is that she is deep swamp. Generations of swam dwelling.
I do agree with Gil that she is no democrat, but she is certainly against all that Trump stood for...and what did Trump stand for? Freedom, the Constitution, a hard days labor for a good pay. I don't know how her views could possibly be so opposed to Trump, but somehow they are....which leads me back to the deep swamp.

Get rid of the bitch. Her family has gotten rich enough off the backs of us real Americans.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:05 pm

Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:50 pm
D-train wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:53 pm

My main issue with Cheney is that she is deep swamp. Generations of swam dwelling.
I do agree with Gil that she is no democrat, but she is certainly against all that Trump stood for...and what did Trump stand for? Freedom, the Constitution, a hard days labor for a good pay. I don't know how her views could possibly be so opposed to Trump, but somehow they are....which leads me back to the deep swamp.

Get rid of the bitch. Her family has gotten rich enough off the backs of us real Americans.
Yep, WAR Mongers. Not only off the backs but you know he was pushing the IRAQ War and got rich off of the lives and limbs of thousands of soldiers.
dt