January 6th prime time shit show

User avatar
gil
Posts: 822
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Re: January 6th prime time shit show

Post by gil » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:41 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:38 pm
All I had to do was get to this part of your post.....
I concur completely that "under oath" is not the same thing as truth. But don't you think it's evidence?
How can you believe that anything is evidence if it isn't truth?

In my world evidence is truth. The rest is hearsay and bullshit.
Sorry, I'm disappointed to not hear your opinion on what I wrote (other than that part you quoted). I was *trying* to agree with you: a witness could have a faulty memory, for example. That is why you try to hear from everyone who has information.

User avatar
Walla Walla Dawg II
Posts: 1266
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 am
Location: Walla Walla Washington

Re: January 6th prime time shit show

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:50 pm

gil wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:41 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:38 pm
All I had to do was get to this part of your post.....
I concur completely that "under oath" is not the same thing as truth. But don't you think it's evidence?
How can you believe that anything is evidence if it isn't truth?

In my world evidence is truth. The rest is hearsay and bullshit.
Sorry, I'm disappointed to not hear your opinion on what I wrote (other than that part you quoted). I was *trying* to agree with you: a witness could have a faulty memory, for example. That is why you try to hear from everyone who has information.
Sorry dude, you are trying to cherry pick a very specific instance that in all reality has nothing to do with what the Democrats are really trying to do with these hearings. Please stop wasting your time on them. Use your intellect and see what it's all about.

If you need a head start, just read what Auroraave posted.
The January 6th hearings are a sham. A total shit show.

User avatar
gil
Posts: 822
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Re: January 6th prime time shit show

Post by gil » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:55 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:50 pm
gil wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:41 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:38 pm
All I had to do was get to this part of your post.....



How can you believe that anything is evidence if it isn't truth?

In my world evidence is truth. The rest is hearsay and bullshit.
Sorry, I'm disappointed to not hear your opinion on what I wrote (other than that part you quoted). I was *trying* to agree with you: a witness could have a faulty memory, for example. That is why you try to hear from everyone who has information.
Sorry dude, you are trying to cherry pick a very specific instance that in all reality has nothing to do with what the Democrats are really trying to do with these hearings. Please stop wasting your time on them. Use your intellect and see what it's all about.

If you need a head start, just read what Auroraave posted.
The January 6th hearings are a sham. A total shit show.
I'm well aware of partisan bias. I think Pelosi made a grave mistake not accepting Republicans (such as Jim Jordan) who believe the election was stolen. I'm well aware of inflation.

But I am attempting to talk about testimony from Republicans (from Georgia and Arizona) and from Trump-appointed leaders of the Justice Department. Are you dismissing this testimony because of the composition of the committee?

User avatar
Walla Walla Dawg II
Posts: 1266
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 am
Location: Walla Walla Washington

Re: January 6th prime time shit show

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:43 pm

Yes!!

As someone previously said, this is a huge partisan infomercial for the Democrats.

Pelosi WILL NOT ALLOW anyone to testify without knowing what they will say first. How is that truth? It's an agenda. It's trying to create a narrative.

Ever wonder why all the "testimony" is so against President Trump and the Republican's?

Pelosi's only problem is that the American public is not as stupid as she believes they are. For the most part, we are not believing this crap....well most of us are not believing this crap (that was not a poke at you). We see through this huge waste of time and wish/hope/pray they will get back to running the country. We wish/hope/pray they will start to work on what is important to us.

They (politicians in general) have forgotten that they are elected to serve the citizens of this country. They believe that once elected, they believe that they are to rule the citizens of this country.

Haven't you noticed that since Biden got elected we have one issue after another (one group of people vs another group of people). But while Trump was in office, the only real issues (pre-Covid) were all pointed at him, and him alone. Whether it be Stormy Daniels, Russia, Ukraine, hookers, lies, etc... But now we have groups of our population actually coming to blows to try to get their point across.

We have become a very angry country because Trump was elected President. Why is that? Do you not believe it was caused by the Democrats? Did they need to lie about Russia. Did they need to lie about Ukraine. Why did they care about Stormy Daniels, and who in the fuck cares if he likes "golden showers" by hookers? Who in the hell cares if he wants to believe (and brag about how) he had more people at his parade?

User avatar
ddraig
Posts: 3883
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 am

Re: January 6th prime time shit show

Post by ddraig » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:30 pm

The J6 hearings have another target in their sights once they realize that less than 20% of the public really care about J6. The American people are trying to get Congress to focus on inflation, gas prices, the border crisis, and expected food shortages. The Dims will attempt to shift responsibility for all of that to the Republicans with the help of the Liberal Media.

auroraave
Posts: 1230
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beverly Hills, Ca.

Re: January 6th prime time shit show

Post by auroraave » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:17 pm

If you want a lesson in how the media is using algorythms to suppress and distort - watch Kim Iverson (The Hill) as she goes through it. And remember - this is all in concert in protecting DEMS exclusively. The "MSM" and other tech like Google actively skews information to favor the DEMS.

The suppressing of Hu nter Biden's latest info purge is pretty bad. Guess who's actively covering it up... again?

DO the math and walk this backwards about 18 months - when they were doing this same exact thing to manipulate an election - and all to favor the DEMS. Since the DEMS hold all the power, they likely have the power to force big tech and these "MSM" outlets to go along - "or else".
Again - follow the patterns and you can really only come to one logical conclusion - everything big tech and MSM is skewed towards helping the DEMS.

Something else to consider - if and when the DEMS lose power - all these players - including big tech and MSM - may very well be held accountable but he GOP - meaning they now have to go beyond scorched earth as a means of survival. Don't think they don't know this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axd7Drt ... el=TheHill

User avatar
gil
Posts: 822
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Re: January 6th prime time shit show

Post by gil » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:34 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:43 pm
Yes!!

As someone previously said, this is a huge partisan infomercial for the Democrats.

Pelosi WILL NOT ALLOW anyone to testify without knowing what they will say first. How is that truth? It's an agenda. It's trying to create a narrative.

Ever wonder why all the "testimony" is so against President Trump and the Republican's?

Pelosi's only problem is that the American public is not as stupid as she believes they are. For the most part, we are not believing this crap....well most of us are not believing this crap (that was not a poke at you). We see through this huge waste of time and wish/hope/pray they will get back to running the country. We wish/hope/pray they will start to work on what is important to us.

They (politicians in general) have forgotten that they are elected to serve the citizens of this country. They believe that once elected, they believe that they are to rule the citizens of this country.

Haven't you noticed that since Biden got elected we have one issue after another (one group of people vs another group of people). But while Trump was in office, the only real issues (pre-Covid) were all pointed at him, and him alone. Whether it be Stormy Daniels, Russia, Ukraine, hookers, lies, etc... But now we have groups of our population actually coming to blows to try to get their point across.

We have become a very angry country because Trump was elected President. Why is that? Do you not believe it was caused by the Democrats? Did they need to lie about Russia. Did they need to lie about Ukraine. Why did they care about Stormy Daniels, and who in the fuck cares if he likes "golden showers" by hookers? Who in the hell cares if he wants to believe (and brag about how) he had more people at his parade?
I'm all with you about people being angry with each other and that it's not at all good for the country. I don't know about you, but I can handle some pretty big differences in opinions face to face, but online all of a sudden there is a lot less civility. (And I appreciate yours. Thank you.)

I really am trying to understand what led up to January 6. Obviously I think it was more serious than others do. That is fine.

Cheney said that the protesters/demonstrators where there because they believed the election was stolen. I only know one individual personally who was there (she attended Trump's rally, marched to the capitol, but did not enter. She was there because she thought the election was stolen and because she felt it was her patriotic duty to protest).

So Cheney making that statement is her opinion, yes? But I think we can figure out whether it's true, if we were simply to interview why people were there on Jan 6. Protest? Or just curious to observe the peaceful transfer of power. :)

Cheney is cites Trump's continual saying that the election was stolen as THE reason people believed it was stolen. That is also opinion. Personally I don't agree with that, although I think Trump is part of it. There was a much wider web of groups and individuals saying that the election was stolen.

Here are what I consider to be facts, based upon testimony under oath: Trump was told by his Attorney General and White House Counsel that the election was not stolen. But he continued to insist it was, and he has never conceded. Trump started paying attention to people like Guilliani and Powell and Eastman and Clark, rather than to people in the Justice Department who had investigated the fraud claims. Rusty Bowers, the Republican Speaker of the House in Arizona, said that Guilliani contacted him wanted the Arizona legislature to get involved and replace the Biden electors with Trump electors. Bowers refused and said that Guilliani told him that the had a lot of theories about election fraud, but no evidence.

So yes, it has been one sided. I'd very much like to see rebuttals. Which parts of this aren't true? And I don't think "Democrats or idiots" or "they we always out to get Trump" or "they should be dealing with the border/inflation/crime instead of this" are adequate rebuttals.

User avatar
Walla Walla Dawg II
Posts: 1266
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 am
Location: Walla Walla Washington

Re: January 6th prime time shit show

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:05 pm

Here is a little something else to think about......:

My parents (whom I visited this morning) are both nearly 80. They watch the Yakima news and have never:
1. Heard of Ron DeSantis.
2. Remember the story about the boarder patrol who wipped the illegals, but never saw the rebuttal from last week.
3. Believed that Trump attached the SS agent and tried to take control of the car (because that's all the news broadcast), not the SS agents that said let us testify.
4. Believes that an AR-15 is an automatic weapon that was specifically designed for the military.
5. Thought the Federal Government giving a gas-tax holiday would be a good thing to help them financially. I did the math for them (they use 6 gallons a month).

I can go on and on. But the bottom line, is the left and the MSM have an agenda.

They are both conservative, but don't hear the real truth on any of the MSM news.
And yes, I have corrected their beliefs.

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 46072
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: January 6th prime time shit show

Post by D-train » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:26 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:05 pm
Here is a little something else to think about......:

My parents (whom I visited this morning) are both nearly 80. They watch the Yakima news and have never:
1. Heard of Ron DeSantis.
2. Remember the story about the boarder patrol who wipped the illegals, but never saw the rebuttal from last week.
3. Believed that Trump attached the SS agent and tried to take control of the car (because that's all the news broadcast), not the SS agents that said let us testify.
4. Believes that an AR-15 is an automatic weapon that was specifically designed for the military.
5. Thought the Federal Government giving a gas-tax holiday would be a good thing to help them financially. I did the math for them (they use 6 gallons a month).

I can go on and on. But the bottom line, is the left and the MSM have an agenda.

They are both conservative, but don't hear the real truth on any of the MSM news.
And yes, I have corrected their beliefs.
Exact same with my Mom. She voted for Biden solely due to what she saw on TV about Trump. When I showed all the vids of Creepy Joes sniffing and handling young girls she was in stunned disbelief.
dt

User avatar
Walla Walla Dawg II
Posts: 1266
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 am
Location: Walla Walla Washington

Re: January 6th prime time shit show

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:32 pm

And Gil,
I think everyone knows there was election fraud. The people around Trump that you quote all admitted that there was election fraud, just not to the level that they believe it would have made a difference.

Just go to youtube and type 2020 Arizona election hearings. These are long, but get to the mathematics of the issue. For all of the million to one shots to take place the same election cycle is uncommonly weird.

They have genius-level math-brainacics going into how Biden won. With charts and grafts.

They have other people talking about how extremely odd that a majority of the bellwether counties were wrong.

Then you can get into the ballot harvesting. And head straight to:
Nevada paying Indians for their votes; a lot of these Indians have come out and told people what they received for their votes.
Throughout the country ballot harvesters paying homeless people for voting; usually a pack of smokes.
Ballots being stored in a private garage in Georgia.

Dude, the list goes on and on.....
Dead people voting
People voting twice; once at their primary residence, and once at their vacation home
Votes not being counted
Votes being counted that are not on the proper paper

Who is to say if all these would have changed the election? Trumps people didn't think so, but he did....or maybe he just wanted a FAIR ELECTION. Either way, he has the right to say anything he wants....whether Cheney thinks he started the riot or not. If they try to charge Trump with anything, then Schumer and a lot of congress men and women on the left need to be charged.

Schumer when the Supreme Court overturned abortion - We are coming for you.
[What EXACTLY does that mean?]

The crazy black bitch the the LA area - When you see anyone wearing a MAGA hat, you attack them. Make them pay for their vote.
[Nothing came of that ugly bitch]

AOC and the squad - All the crazy shit they talk to get people going.

Post Reply